Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Notice that Sue and Noel are in the pool with the kids - after it’s been mentioned here that they don’t get in the pool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sebanna

VIP Member
Of course it's not his fault 🙄
Nicole (on here) said last year she wanted them to go to Disney world and felt bad that they were the only grandchildren not included. Then she let them visit the Radfords and had concerns about their care. Little kids don't need very expensive holidays, they can have the time of their lives on a local beach with loving fun parents, knowing they are safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
The comments 💀💀 I’d be mortified if my son was a dead beat dad but at least he’s happy ay!
Ffs of course he looks happy. He’s walked away from all his responsibilities and lives rent free in his mum’s basement. Plus he’s about to get laid by the looks of it 🤣

• Sick
  • Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Of course it's not his fault 🙄
That has to be the most childish reply of his yet.
Pretending it's nothing to Do with the fact he's not capable of caring for them.
Nicole has given him chances before but they throw them away, lie thinking she wouldn't find out and ignore strict rules made for the kids safety.

The question we should be asking is why is a 30 something year old with no kids still scrounging holidays off his parents
Whilst from what we can see chloe and family haven't gone??

If there is anything to say different feel free to correct but as of yet no mentions

Sophie and kids obviously got to go and scroungey stroppy millie too.
She's just as bad 3 kids no job no car and scrounges off of her parents too.
No drive to earn her own money and have personal family holidays.
Just kicks off until she gets her own way.
And makes sure to use kids illnesses, medical emergencies and hospital trips for content in exchange for a paycheck.
She used a seriously ill elodie in hospital for show content, filmed every second of pregnancies and births, whilst making up potentially serious issues.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Amelia pond

Does he even have a job? Or bother with his children? He's a grown man and all he ever does is show the world he's living off his parents!
If this was my son I would of told him to get a job and sort his life out and care and provide for his children, really shows the values they have instilled in their children.

Attachments

Reactions: 23

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Chris getting that close to a gator proves why he wasn’t allowed to take his own kids across the world alone. He’s asking for trouble getting that close. Imagine if one of the kids takes it into their head to copy him!

• Wow

ae77

VIP Member
I mean what normal bloke of his age would want to go Disney with a load of young kids that aren’t his own ?? Not right in the head .

lexie81

The comments 💀💀 I’d be mortified if my son was a dead beat dad but at least he’s happy ay!
It's actually hilarious how they all put this on knowing it will get back to Nicole, but I've just seen her and she is relieved because that means he will leave her alone now (like he stopped bothering with his kids) so for her it's like a sigh of relief, she just feels sorry for the new gf as she has no idea what she's in for! As for the family commenting how happy they are well they live in the same house so that's abit cringe, that is so Nicole can see it and they just want to palm him off to someone else! Weren't long ago they chucked him out and told Nicole she has to have him!

All in all its great news for Nicole and the kids, just sad he will likely hurt another innocent woman.

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

Nicole (on here) said last year she wanted them to go to Disney world and felt bad that they were the only grandchildren not included. Then she let them visit the Radfords and had concerns about their care. Little kids don't need very expensive holidays, they can have the time of their lives on a local beach with loving fun parents, knowing they are safe.
We gave my grandchildren carte Blanche of where to go for a few days and they chose Clacton…., again! They love it there and for them it’s the perfect place to be! Amusement arcades, rides, sun and sand!! Try it sometime Sue!!

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
Chloe is def the most respectable and sensible one out of the bunch, including Sue and Nowullll. This trip must be costing enough for down payments for a few properties which would be long term investments but oh no, instead we get Sue in her Minnie ears.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
'Loving life' whilst her best friends daughter is quite literally fighting for hers!
If I had the money the radfords appear to have and my best friends daughter needed treatment abroad there would be no Disney, the money would be donated for the treatment. But then most normal people would do that wouldn’t they.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
The boys are literal clones of each other. And pretty sure this is the one who beat up his girlfriend and nicked her passport.
As for Chris, I think Nicole dodged a bullet there. A grown man who still needs his mum to take him on holiday is pathetic.
One more observation, where’s Joe? Looking after the other ladies in his life house 👀🤣
Wasnt it Daniel who beat up his girlfriend, shredded her clothes and left her in a foreign country without a passport? What admirable behaviour young man… you must be soo proud of yourself….by the way, have you started packing for Australia yet? Dont let anyone hold you up in your ambitious, wordly plans you f’king arsewipe…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I can't see how Florida is even enjoyable for them kids anymore. The point of Disney holidays is surely the magic of it all. The magic is lost when you do it multiple times a year. It must be boring!

Reactions: 22