Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingPrawnOkay

In other news, lovely seeing a mum and son ride the fairground together “loving life” 😂. And the next photo of a p-nonce with a couple of boxers. Ahhh, family/cults 🥰
I have no problems with adults enjoying Disney (I’m one of them) but how pathetic does this look? Sat next to mummy on a kids ride when his own kids are at home because of his shitty parenting.

Reactions: 20

AllieBee

VIP Member
Strange their not sad about chris kids, their nieces and nephews missing out including maisie, Jacob and Oakley when he is there but are suddenly sad about a grandparent who never actually went on any holiday with them missing it.

I wonder of any of them have questioned why they get left out yet??
Well let's face it, Chris doesn't appear to miss his own kids either. I still can't quite get my head around a man, knocking on for 40, going on a holiday that his kids would love without them, with his mum and dad. He needs to grow up, not to be encouraged to be a perpetual child by the likes of his thick parents.

I'm glad that the calls for Noel to be investigated for being a noncey arsehole are getting more prevelant that something might be done about it

KingPrawnOkay

I’ve clearly got too much time on my hands but on an old thread, Harley’s sister confirmed he’d been fined in court and he did assault Millie, but “only” a slap. Fine but no criminal record then, I suppose?

Did also find this utter gem which was only from this time last year. You’d “never ever invite” Millie or Harley then, would you Sue? This is the problem with mouthing off when you’re chronically online!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

KingPrawnOkay

Sue must be on a first-name basis with the passport office, surely?! She must pay enough money to have her own contact there. “John, it’s me, we’re off again…”

• Haha

HumanPerson

I work 40 hour weeks. Plus an average of 40hrs a month overtime and I can’t afford to take my kids to a theme park let alone a holiday. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Maybe Sue’s finally realised (from reading Tattle) she needs to stay in favour with Millie to protect her and her poor kids, but I certainly wouldn’t be inviting that scum on holiday.
I have no doubt in my mind that Sue does not give a fig about protecting her daughter or grandchildren, she just wants them as numbers to up her baby count.

• Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
I just cannot believe Millie has taken her kids to Orlando for a second time.
Fake eyelashes, fake nails.
She has never worked a day in her life.
She clearly has disposable income thanks to the government funding her lifestyle for her, while there are whole families sharing a single room in temporary accommodation waiting on affordable housing.
Affordable housing so far being used up by
- Chris’ kids
- Sophie
- Chloe
- Millie

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch Max doing his "interview" typical Radford style and pretty basic questions but at least he could name all his siblings! 😆
Yes. I laughed when he said he didn’t want to be a dad because ‘this family’s ruined it!’ Oooh! Burn! 🤣🤣
He comes across as the most intelligent of them all and looks less ratty too!
Go Max, reach out for your goals and leave that family behind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Yeah of course Sophie was banned from her prom for talking in class 🙄 Does she realise how many chances they are given to improve their behaviour before their prom? The naughtiest little shits are still allowed to go, so mouthy cow’s behaviour must’ve been really really bad 😡🤬
Your kids are feral, Sue because you are shit parents, you must realise that? You’ve been lucky so many of them are very docile or it could’ve turned out very differently…

littlelion_

We all know she does but what a way to let us know she reads tattle, saying about keeping the sun off the kids heads which is hard as they throw their hats off 🤣 then proceeding to show us the sun cream she’s using

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
What’s the best this tacky Disney ornament appears at home after Xmas, Sue’s bday or Mother’s Day as a gift from Nowull. I like Disney but Sue actually picks the tackiest things available.
* note the pointy witch finger
There's something so very weird and creepy about adults obsessing over Disney to the extent that they find Disney ornaments beautiful. I find it bizarre.

• Heart
Reminds me of The Duggars. I’m sure later in life, the girls have said they were partnered up with a baby from the age of around 6. There’s no way the younger children can have their basic needs met without the older girls.
They called it the buddy system! Michelle was the first buddy, then once the next baby came along, they got passed onto the next oldest chid. how about don't have so many kids you can't actually raise them yourself.

• Sad
  • Wow

Amelia pond

Sue's 50 ? This year. She got pregnant at 13. So id says chris was 36/37... get a job. Live by yourself and look after your own kids
Ha ha this!! He's a pure embarrassment. I would be ashamed of my son slating his children's mother when he's quite happy to ignore them and live off his parents whilst Nicole works 2 jobs and brings them up alone!

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Oh their wedding (if it happens) will be diabolical, can't wait. Wendy and harleys sister causing absolute scenes, Sue will be raging 😂

• Haha

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I have been avoiding this lot as they irritate me so much. They popped up on my Instagram last night. I completely forgot that Easter is their once-in-a-lifetime twice a year holiday to Florida. Who is all there this time?

• Haha