Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damn123

All's good everyone Chris is following in daddy's footsteps dating someone 8years younger 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

kimh90

Chatty Member
Sue's 50 ? This year. She got pregnant at 13. So id says chris was 36/37... get a job. Live by yourself and look after your own kids

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Omg that bacon rind comment is so bad, what the hell is wrong with him? I know it shouldn’t have but it made me laugh. Wth? Why would he say that?!!!

• Sick
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why are they finding it hilarious how Heidi eats? Bunch of monkeys. Actually better table manners from a bunch of chimps 🙄
She is 4, she's plenty old enough to be learning good manners and yet all Sue does is laugh at her. It's not even funny. I hate the way they all snatch as well did you see when that older kid ?Max brought the milkshake back, Heidi's hand came out, snatched the wafer, licked it and put it back in his drink. Absolutely rank. Those kids are just feral and very badly behaved.

RachieBoo

🎶 We dont need no education,🎶
🎶 We dont use no birth control 🎶
🎶 We’re just a bunch of feral scroungers 🎶🎶
🎶 Waiting for a council home 🎶…sorry, feel free to add…😊😅
I'd like to add the following to this if I may

Hey peeedo leave her vag alone

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Omg florida again they really are pathetic, all the money they have and they are constantly in that same tacky villa prancing around in mickey ears 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 21

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Do we believe that Sue fell pregnant the very first time they had sex?! (I know it happens, but for it to happen to a 13 year old?) I'd only just started my periods at 12 years of age, and still playing with my Sindy dolls! It's grim, it's such predatory behaviour from Noel, why are people so blind to it!
---
Says it all really 😭
Noel says himself in the book he’s read two books in 20 years and Sue says she’s never been to a concert. They seem proud of it, because they think it’s a flex to “dedicate your life” to raising a million kids. What can they teach their children if they don’t actually have much life experience themselves? It’s just sad. I’m not jealous, I pity them. I’ve read more books this week than Noel has in 20 years, and I think my children have benefited from my knowledge over the years.

Chloe put a video up asking about advice about swapping baby bottle to beaker... she as 20 siblings why don't she ask her parent as they've had 20 tries at it 😂
I think Chloe is the best of that bunch but they’re all shameless grifters. Hoping someone will reach out with a freebie in return for her influencing 😂😂

sebanna

VIP Member
Long time lurker, but OMG what a complete idiot. This is such an irresponsible thing to do, not least for himself, but more importantly in front of younger siblings, nieces and nephews - heaven forbid they leave the pool area.
Words fail me!
Im sure Nicole is relieved to have her kids safe with her, and not on another continent, posing for a selfie, with a crocodile!

• Sad

klairklopp

VIP Member
Just had to vent on here after reading the article about them slating all the teachers at school for hating their children……
Apparently Sophie and Millie were banned from attending their proms and it’s ‘deeply’ affected their lives???? 🤷‍♀️. The explanation given as to why is that Sophie was just talking in class 😒 but they have no excuse for Millie, saying she was always challenging Sue said with a laugh……(you weren’t laughing when you were on the other end of her behaviour though were you Susan?). Then Josh was barred from attending a trip to Wembley which would you believe has also affected his life ‘massively’, again 😒….
It makes me angry the bullshit they are spewing about just to fill the pages of their book, it should be in the fiction section. Have they ever stopped to think that it’s up to them to teach their children how to behave and to respect the teachers at school. If it was bad when the oldest girls were there, just imagine what it’s like now they think they’re famous. They treat school as a place to send them when they’re not on holiday, they have no respect for term time and since they are away most weekends I would imagine homework is rarely done.
A final word on the illiterate man child eldest Radford….. slagging the mother of your children off online is not a good look, especially when it looks like a 9 year old wrote it. He should toddle off on the next bi-annual ‘holiday of a lifetime’ and leave his kids out of the shit show mess that is the Radford family.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Does he even have a job? Or bother with his children? He's a grown man and all he ever does is show the world he's living off his parents!
If this was my son I would of told him to get a job and sort his life out and care and provide for his children, really shows the values they have instilled in their children.
Meanwhile the mother of his children is working in a care home along with bringing up their children.
He’s absolutely shameless, typical Radfraud.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yes, apparently all the children were good at running but few were good at much else (Noel says Oscar is their cleverest kid).
---
What a way with words 🤢

View attachment 2805200
Millions of women have stitches. It may not be the nicest thing but there's a lot worse i can think of. Why do they exaggerate everything. And think on Noel, if Sue had had an adult body instead of a child's body, ut may have been different. Paedophile.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Nowull always knew Sue was the one - right from the very start. I'm assuming the book skips that detail that they first met when Sue was seven years old, thus presumably creepy Nowull was lusting over her as a child, admiring her legs while she was wearing her swimming costume and gymnastics leotard, having already decided that she was "the one". 🤢🤢

major fucking ick, and the fact he already had plans to groom her to ensure they pwuld be togtehr from the first time they met is twisted as fuck. I wonder if he even liked Sue's brother, or if be simply hung round with him as a way to get access to Sue. the whole situation is incredibly creepy, and makes me even more energy that Sue's parents didn’t step in to protect her. 😡

• Sick
  • Sad

wowee22

Chatty Member
They’re such a bunch of ratty bastards. Suggesting people are jealous of their fancy lifestyle. I think Scratty most people are now wising up to you and your money draining family. Trying to pretend you’re humble whilst packing for yet another holiday abroad. I’m sure the tax payer loves paying to house Millie and her kids whilst you jet off abroad. Again.
It’s not just Millie. It’s Sophie (whilst she has a personal trainer and works the minimum hours to claim benefits) and Chloe’s and wet lettuce. They’re all in social housing and claiming benefits. But don’t forget “sue ans Noel don’t claim benefits”. Just birth 21 kids who with the exception of max, will rinse the state.

Amelia pond

Clearly they haven't learnt from previous years to apply plenty of suncream and reapply it regularly throughout the day!
Is that Ophelia with Mila? Her forehead even looks like it's peeling poor bairn that has to be sore. It's really not hard to put a hat and suncream on a child especially in that heat, there is literally no excuse.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

KingPrawnOkay

Why in God’s name are they not terrified that strangers want photos with their kids? Granted it’s Aimee and not one of the young ones but it’s still fucking weird and they should be safeguarding her nonetheless. Aimee does not look thrilled. I don’t know why anyone would want a photo with S&N but at least they’re the “main characters” of the brand, so to speak. Having photos with the kids?! Weird, creepy, bit sad…

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I flicked through the book in Waterstones whilst out shopping today. From what bits I read it’s pretty mundane - ‘I enjoyed sport at primary school but didn’t like maths’ ‘and the following year [insert child name] arrived! He/she was a good baby….’
Yes, apparently all the children were good at running but few were good at much else (Noel says Oscar is their cleverest kid).
---
What a way with words 🤢

IMG_4186.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha