Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
What the hell??? CCTV presumably of Daniel in the nude walking round their garden? Just why? Bet their neighbours love them 🙄 It’s not even a back garden and the neighbours windows literally overlook their garden.

😲
IMG_7323.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Nosymum

VIP Member
Exactly this! Why is Chloe the ONLY Radford that actually parents her kid properly?
Maybe it’s because she waited until she had lived a bit before actually getting pregnant and now is ready to commit wholeheartedly to her child?
Baby got terribly burned last year in the sun so looks like she’s learned from it.

Pastymuncher

I can’t say anything about her weight tbf because I’m probably about the same size and I haven’t had 22 kids!!!
I can however pull her up on her parenting or her lack thereof…
---

They really don’t like criticism, do they? 😆

View attachment 2879531
Are you sure Chloe??? Really sure Mila's never been sunburnt I call your bluff photos show a different story from previous holidays

Attachments

• Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
Flights would no way be £300 return, probably around £600-£800 I think. Utterly ridiculous. But it’ll be fine, the teachers can help the Radfrauds kids when they’re knackered in lessons or help them catch up when they’re late back and miss more of school for yet another holiday.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Chloe put a video up asking about advice about swapping baby bottle to beaker... she as 20 siblings why don't she ask her parent as they've had 20 tries at it 😂
Wouldn't be much help to her plenty of the youngest ones still run around with bottles hanging out of their mouths.
They take them on days out and holidays too.

• Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant View attachment 2799714
Oh you mean they've booked yet another mega expensive holiday paid for by the kids and general public and chris is fuming level headed nicole doesn't want her kids within a mile of the teenage minded and weirdo grandparents??

Let's not forget he didn't give a toss last time sponging off his parents running off to disneyland whilst his kids were ignored
Honestly an embarrassing lot.

I guarantee the holidays are booked all the way to next year including multiple for Sues 50th why bother honouring guests orders when you can ignore them and pinch their money instead
Recent reviews don't read well for them.

bread-pitt

Chatty Member
I don’t think I could buy anything to eat from a man who feeds his children canned potatoes. I struggle to believe that he appreciates the value of quality ingredients. Nothing against canned food - it made many an appearance in our kitchen when I was a child, and I’m no stranger to canned chili when I’m working late but I’m not trying to convince people that I know how to make top quality food.

I remember seeing a video of them when they were last here in Florida (or maybe it was the time before that, they seem to be on a season pass with the airlines), where Sue was eating something that was barely recognizable as food with plastic cheese and what looked like frozen tots and saying “I love American food”. No, dear Sue, you don’t. That shit may have been made here and may have gone into your mouth, but it was not American food. And if you think that’s good food, you’re never cooking for me.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Oh Sue is asking how long does 1st passports are to come back .......... :unsure: :unsure:
Like she needs to ask that, the number of them her and her brood must have applied for in the last few years!
Just letting everyone know they’re off on holiday again 🥱
She’s so crass and uncouth, not a shred of dignity about her.
Why don’t more people call her out on this?

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Scratty and Perv are just laughing at their fans aren’t they. He raped her, they churned out tons of kids, milk the system as do their older children and go on numerous holidays and people think they’re wonderful?! Madness.

troutpout69

VIP Member
My kids are 10 and 12 and have done Disneyland Paris once when they were much younger. They would be piss bored by it now and so would I! What an absolute group of imbecile plebs going there repeatedly!

InThePitsOfHell

The only word that comes to mind to describe this lot is perpetual. Never ending, never changing.
Chilling with a coffee
Kids in a pool/hot tub
Watching Benidorm
Packing cubes
Manky hair
Poorly done manicures
It’s just so boring, there’s no depth or meaning to anything they do. It’s just perpetual.

Intothedark

VIP Member
They’re a really disgusting family. Fancy asking your fans to donate to a friend’s child who is dying and then in your next post bragging your off on holiday to the same place, again! All their kids are mooching off the state.

The Radfords, draining the state, one pound at a time. No wonder Scratty and Nonce’s birth families never came forward. You wouldn’t want to be associated with them.

Damn123

He's a disgrace, and his parents do nothing but support it. I hope you're all doing well.
I'm guessing the only thing they will be supporting him with is getting a solicitor so the kids have to travel up there to see him instead of him making the effort to come here to see them, we all doing very well thank you just makes you angry seeing him clearly putting the effort in to dating but can't put the effort in to seeing the kids, where my full focus is the kids nothing else

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
They’re actually embarassing. Spend £000s on biannual holidays (possibly more) for the extended family including the son in law (Harley) that they couldn’t trust a year ago. Meanwhile any offspring that have moved out is in social housing and low paid jobs. Nothing wrong with this of course however this is a serious case of wrong priorities. Those claiming that they claim nothing in benefits need to have a hard think about the cost this family have cost with the NHS, schooling, basic child benefit and social housing. No class!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16