The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
** DO NOT TAP ON THE GLASS**... Radfraud kids constantly tapping on the glass like absolute animals
They are the type of family that go to the Zoo and let their kids treat it like a playground. Letting them spend the whole time screaming and banging on glass and scaring the animals. They don't treat their own animals right back home so they definitely won't treat Zoo animals right, they will see them as entertainment for the kid's and nothing else.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
22 Kids and Counting, Sue’s mouth spouts crap like an overworked fountain.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are the type of family that go to the Zoo and let their kids treat it like a playground. Letting them spend the whole time screaming and banging on glass and scaring the animals. They don't treat their own animals right back home so they definitely won't treat Zoo animals right, they will see them as entertainment for the kid's and nothing else.
The noise they made too. Most children know to keep quiet around animals. It’s just respect. And dare I say it. Old fashioned I know but MANNERS.
The wild animals behave better than these feral kids.

Reactions: 15
How on earth are they properly supervising everyone in the waterpark? sue appeared to not be in the water with the littles again!
But filming at the bottom instead so are the younger ones allowed to wander off alone

With the sheer amount of them I'd hope they are in groups and not just freely wandering around 🤔🤨

Reactions: 11
Poor old Sue. Second trip to hospital this trip. Hope they have adequate insurance. We know Nowull does like paying for anything he deems unnecessary like medicine or suncream

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor old Sue. Second trip to hospital this trip. Hope they have adequate insurance. We know Nowull does like paying for anything he deems unnecessary like medicine or suncream
I wonder what's happened to Connor? 🤔
And daisy had a nasty ear infection surely all the swimming won't have helped that but hopefully they both get better soon.

Is this really something sue has to moan about couldn't be helped bit of sympathy would go a long way.

Reactions: 10
Due to the number of them, it is likely they would need to have multiple travel insurance policies or a special group one naming everyone - assuming they have it at all.

Scratty Sue really does look like a drag queen with that hair and frock that are far too young for her.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea who Carlo is (so forgive me if he’s somebody big out in Florida) but I’m taking bets now that by Christmas Sue and Noel will have life-size cardboard figures of themselves dotted around Morecambe for people to take their picture with 😂

IMG_9523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no idea who Carlo is (so forgive me if he’s somebody big out in Florida) but I’m taking bets now that by Christmas Sue and Noel will have life-size cardboard figures of themselves dotted around Morecambe for people to take their picture with 😂

View attachment 2407250
Wouldn't put it past them.
On another note that hairstyle really doesn't suit sue no matter how I look at it 🤨🤔

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2407250
I know she's her daughter but it seems weird seeing two women in the photo with the same face , like some type of comedy filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2407250
Had a reality series on TLC (?) all about the family bakery, think based in New York…hope to God these cretins aren’t comparing themselves to him…🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.