Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damn123

I'm well thank you hope you're all well! And just so you're all aware my son loves his long hair and he doesn't want his hair cut, when he actually wants it cut I will of course let him :) I'm not going to force him to get it cut if that is not what he wants. Just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean MY son doesn't like it. I'm not forcing him to have long hair he doesn't want it cut and I'm not going to upset my son just because other people don't like it

• Heart
Reactions: 49

This.is.me

VIP Member
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for the laughs!

As soon as I saw Sue’s story she instantly reminded me of someone
IMG_5088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lexie81

If Katie was my daughter I would suggest she pulled her shorts down a little bit, her bum cheeks are on show for all to see! 😆
---
Oooh look at this!!....
---
Wow wow wow I so wish I wasn't blocked on there fb right now because I would love to reply to this. So Sue or Sophie I know you both read here. This message is for you.

Did you know Chris actually called Nicole the other day and spoke to Maisie but only to tell her to tell her Mum to stop buying things for herself on amazon with her own money because the creep was signing in on Nicoles amazon account stalking what she was buying... dunno how he can call Maisie to tell her that but you state on fb Nicole won't let him speak to the kids?? Funny that's!! Also, I've heard the call as all Nicole's calls are recorded FYI!
Just remember while you're out there paying for all the activities for your 34 year old man child your grandchildren are being well looked after at home by their Mum who actually gives a crap about them. Even tho the telly Chris smashed is now no good for the kids and the back doors he smashed and broke aren't very secure... its ok you carry on enjoying your 20th holiday with your shocking new locks and she will see you in court

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

rattlesnake

Thread suggestion - Radford Family #54: Another holiday so Sue can gloat, at least Katie finally sold her coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Damn123

tbh, as much as it's awful that his kids are treated so differently to the other grandkids and are constantly left out of holidays, gifts etc, if i were their mother, i would be glad that they weren't going to Florida with Chris and the Radford clan, given their poor parenting. the worry caused knowing your young kids were half way across the world with their allegedly violent father, being supervised in the pool by their teenage aunties, at risk of attack by wandering crocodiles or being left home alone all day to fend for themselves because nobody woke them up before leaving for the parks, being expected to share one child’s meal between them and all their cousins, while also being filmed to be shared and exploited all over channel 5 - even if they had been offered to go on holiday, it wouldn't surprise me if Nicole had said no - and rightly so! I'd far rather my kids miss out on a holiday to Disney and deal with their disappointment, even though it is desperately unfair the way they are treated so differently, because the risks and concerns of allowing the kids to jet off to the US with the Radfrauds and have their privacy exploited as a consequence isn't worth it, even to meet a teenager dressed in a mouse costume or experience their embarrassment of their nan squealing like an overgrown child in mickey ears. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Your right and IF THEY HAD OF ASKED witch they hadn't I wouldn't of let any of them go, normally the kids who don't go get money or a treat not my kids, it took them a year to send them last year's birthday presents witch I thought was the Christmas present but nope they didn't get anything for Christmas, Chris owes me nearly 3k in child maintenance 450 in smashing my TV up an more for other things but well done Chris for doing that mummy an daddy will praise you for doing that to your kids,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Little me.

VIP Member
The stupid Scratty bitch asking people what they are doing in the children’s summer holidays.
Somebody saying they are going to Florida…… Scratty says if you see us come and say hi.
I’d sooner piss on my own chips than associate myself wit those Cretins.
One person says “ Survive” and Scratty says, this made me laugh. She just doesn’t get it does she?
I cannot wait for the house of cards to come tumbling down and it will.
Hopefully on top of Scratty and the Crusty Peedough.
They are as thick and ignorant as pig shit, if not thicker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

SandGrown

Chatty Member
We've got a house guest who has never heard of the Radfords. We went past yesterday, her comment was "what the fuck is THAT?" (the pink plastic castle). We explained who lived there, that there was also a hot tub, swim spa, bar and 7 dogs behind the fence. "Your country is seriously fucked up" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FrankieP

It looks like their YouTube has been hacked as a vlog for Phoebe's birthday has suddenly appeared despite the promise that there would be no videos over summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Damn123

I'm not here to slag the family of to be quite frank I don't want to give them the time of day, I was just informed that my self and my child were mentioned on here.. Jacob as the most beautiful hair better hair then mine it so long an silky I envy him 🤣 Jacob doesn't have autism that I'm aware of but I do think it will effect him if we chopped his hair off its mental abuse it would traumatize him I would sue anyone who even tried to cut it without his consent and with out me knowing

• Heart
Reactions: 28

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Sue ‘chocked’, Katie’s blocked, Florida again and they’re gators not crocs!!

(ok katie was only unfollowed by Sue but, you know, poetic licence) 😉

• Haha

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
I think it looks like a nice house but the Radford's will ruin it in the first few weeks of moving in. It really annoys me that they can get a big country house like that and there are people out there in two parent households with 2- 3 kids with both parents working long hours and they still couldn't afford a house like that. Society is really messed up. Sue and Noel should not be able to afford a house like that in their situation. Also, no Sue and Noel, I am not "jealous" I just think it is very unfair and there are real hardworking families out there that deserve this more than you do. Just saying.

• Heart

sted

With the bbc presenter and Philip S scandals how can channel 5 continue to fund this family, he impregnated a 13 year old when he was a grown man

Redtea2

VIP Member
Sorry but where the guck are they getting this money ??
went from benefits to millionaires how ??
I know people with huge incomes who can’t afford the amount of Disney holidays they are having .
it must cost a fortune . Even snacks in that place for all them kids would be a fortune .

are they drug lords or something no way is a pie shop and tv show funding that

Reactions: 27

SandGrown

Chatty Member
So is it right near the canal? They’ll be buying a narrow boat next - there you go Sue, a little idea for when you’ve bought everything for the house and you’re tapping your fingers wondering what you can buy next...
About 100yds away. I don't fancy their chances of getting the camper over the bridge, it's grade II listed. They've got a traveller site just down the lane so they'll fit right in with their feral kids and once the dogs start roaming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27