The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2408071
NO WAY IS THIS KID NEARLY 11, are you sure he isn’t one of the others as they all look the same??
That’s Bonnie he is with and she’s 4 nearly 5. How is he just a little bit taller than her? I thought he was about 6/7. Oh no, I feel bad for him now, I wonder if he has a medical issue and they haven’t noticed? 😞

I see Bonnie drinking out of baby’s bottle again 🙄
To be fair he could have his legs crossed over :/

Reactions: 1
Now their not even hiding the fact Katie and partner do the bulk of childcare whilst sue naps in the hammock
Where have all the kids gone seems to be the same few filmed like half have just up and vanished.
Haven't heard much from Chris, Sophie or the older lads recently have we?

Reactions: 9
Really shrinking usable volume of kids now isnt it ?

Only 2 possibly at college ? The ignored Josh & Aimee
Only 3 at secondary (max tillie & oscar starting)

Only 5 at primary, only 1 in last yr of pre school
---
Shame the older kids arent more normal/ ambitious as in a regular family youd have loads of interesting content to film via different routes as they try apprenticeships, uni stories, different careers, starting their own businesses potentially

But here as all low intelligence just nothing at all. So disappointing from so many children!

Hope Max gets above average grades and gefs a job. Hes the only intelligent one of the bunch 😞

Reactions: 18
Really shrinking usable volume of kids now isnt it ?

Only 2 possibly at college ? The ignored Josh & Aimee
Only 3 at secondary (max tillie & oscar starting)

Only 5 at primary, only 1 in last yr of pre school
---
Shame the older kids arent more normal/ ambitious as in a regular family youd have loads of interesting content to film via different routes as they try apprenticeships, uni stories, different careers, starting their own businesses potentially

But here as all low intelligence just nothing at all. So disappointing from so many children!

Hope Max gets above average grades and gefs a job. Hes the only intelligent one of the bunch 😞
I was thinking the same yesterday - whilst they do have an above average number of kids at school, it’s not really all that unusual. Even at my kids’ average sized primary school, there are 3 families with 4 children in different classes (they all have twins plus two other children). The older the children get, the less they stand out. I guess that’s one of the reasons why the grandchildren are included in the holidays these days.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same yesterday - whilst they do have an above average number of kids at school, it’s not really all that unusual. Even at my kids’ average sized primary school, there are 3 families with 4 children in different classes (they all have twins plus two other children). The older the children get, the less they stand out. I guess that’s one of the reasons why the grandchildren are included in the holidays these days.
Yes absolutely it's only to benefit Sue/Noel /make her/them more money.
Not out of the goodness of their hearts!! ❤

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it. Nowall isn’t ambitious other than noance value and Sue is thick as mince. In order to have aspirations, you have to have key role models somewhere in your life to aspire to. Can’t see any can you? 👀
The only “hope” was when Chloe went to uni for a couple of hours. Then the silence was deafening for her and standing on her own was difficult. Think of where she could be now?
As for thread suggestion…
22 kids and counting? 22 social housing and benefits-claiming children to follow. But it’s ok, Sue and Noel don’t claim (anymore).
Catchy I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's all very well him wearing his clothes back to front but shoes could hurt his feet walking around theme parks for hours! So strange they just think weird things are funny or koooel

Reactions: 8
It's all very well him wearing his clothes back to front but shoes could hurt his feet walking around theme parks for hours! So strange they just think weird things are funny or koooel
She couldn’t care less, she is thick and a bone idle witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Saw this and it really made me think of the Radfords. So many kids but still totally clueless about parenting. Plus parenting continues and in fact can be more challenging when kids turn to teens and young adults. Sue and Noel are such neglectful awful parents, it’s beyond belief loads of ‘fans’ applaud them. They are appalling. You just have to trust karma and fate, that all their bragging ways won’t actually benefit them long term or last at all - they will at some point fade into obscurity and their fame/infamy become insignificance 🙏

Attachments

Reactions: 13
All that’s missing with that cap and extensions is some lip fillers and Turkey teef .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Five trips to America in one year. All the gear but no idea!

Reactions: 11
Saw this and it really made me think of the Radfords. So many kids but still totally clueless about parenting. Plus parenting continues and in fact can be more challenging when kids turn to teens and young adults. Sue and Noel are such neglectful awful parents, it’s beyond belief loads of ‘fans’ applaud them. They are appalling. You just have to trust karma and fate, that all their bragging ways won’t actually benefit them long term or last at all - they will at some point fade into obscurity and their fame/infamy become insignificance 🙏
So true but it isn't just the Radford's either. There are so many people that just think about having a "cute baby" and that's it, they don't think about the future child, teenager and adult they will become. I have seen so many people struggle once the baby isn't a baby anymore. The child has become their own person with their own opinions, style and personality as they will because they are human. That person is so right, you are not having a baby, you are having a human being and you will be a parent for life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See they’ve done Millie a gushing birthday story, is it indicating they’ll be doing yet another Disney trip next year as they’ve said the new baby will be in the Florida picture next year

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are they REALLY overdoing the "loving life" this time? Can't help but think it's aimed at us haha
---
See they’ve done Millie a gushing birthday story, is it indicating they’ll be doing yet another Disney trip next year as they’ve said the new baby will be in the Florida picture next year
Sue's just thinking about that 🤑🤑🤑 she's so transparent. She knows nothing but sheer greed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.