The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a woollen dress she's wearing? No wonder she's bright red, must be boiling!
Yes who the hell dresses their child in a crochet dress in Florida! I mean! That's dumb even by Sue's standards!!!

Reactions: 11
** DO NOT TAP ON THE GLASS**... Radfraud kids constantly tapping on the glass like absolute animals

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is Josh on holiday with them?, he would have gotten his GCSE results yesterday as he’s my daughter’s age.
Has there been any mention of it??

Reactions: 4
Is Josh on holiday with them?, he would have gotten his GCSE results yesterday as he’s my daughter’s age.
Has there been any mention of it??

I don’t think they have ever mentioned exam results!
I suppose ‘celebrities’ don’t need them? 🤣

Reactions: 8
There's a surprising lack of armbands and floats on their holiday this time.
They are all made to wear them in the hottubs but not in actual pools on holiday??
How does that work 🤔

And yet again neither sue or noel are supervising them personally left to the older ones
Odd seen as sue was an avid swimmer, can noel actually swim we've never seen him in water 💧🤨

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Sue ‘chocked’, Katie’s blocked, Florida again and they’re gators not crocs!!

(ok katie was only unfollowed by Sue but, you know, poetic licence) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion - Radford Family #54: Another holiday so Sue can gloat, at least Katie finally sold her coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just have to say the thread suggestions are brilliant so far, but I’m just gonna throw one in the mix as well 🤣

We sell our kids, we’ve got no shame
And Bingo is our favourite game

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a surprising lack of armbands and floats on their holiday this time.
They are all made to wear them in the hottubs but not in actual pools on holiday??
How does that work 🤔

And yet again neither sue or noel are supervising them personally left to the older ones
Odd seen as sue was an avid swimmer, can noel actually swim we've never seen him in water 💧🤨
I don't think he can, or very well at least.

Reactions: 6
Just one more 🤣Thread suggestion...They splash the cash but it will all be gone in a flash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a low blow but thread title suggestion:

She gloats, she chokes, she gets prawns stuck in her throat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.