The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The interactive Harry Potter wands are $75 each from memory….
ha, make it make sense! the kids only ever receive gifts on their birthday and Christmas, so they definitely aren't spoiled - and sure they go on endless holidays, but that doesn't count as spoiling the kids, cos you can't begrudge them family time! obvs all the expensive toys etc that they have bought for them while on holiday is cancelled out by the lack of food/suncream/basic necessities etc, hence why Noel and Sue can state with such certainty that they they do not spoil their kids! 🤣

Reactions: 12
And sweet treats are a Saturday thing…no stuff full of sugar etc on the weekly shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a thought .......have these kids read the Harry potter book/s or sat through the full movie/s or did Sue just stick a book audio on.
---
ha, make it make sense! the kids only ever receive gifts on their birthday and Christmas, so they definitely aren't spoiled - and sure they go on endless holidays, but that doesn't count as spoiling the kids, cos you can't begrudge them family time! obvs all the expensive toys etc that they have bought for them while on holiday is cancelled out by the lack of food/suncream/basic necessities etc, hence why Noel and Sue can state with such certainty that they they do not spoil their kids! 🤣
I wonder if they have even the basic of basic 1st aid kits to cover 22 people ......Clearly they did not think to pack antihistamines & bottles of sun cream to cover them all for 3 weeks .

Last edited:
They’re chavs. Course they’re not thinking about the health and wellbeing of the kids! Only how much they can vlog and how much crap they can buy. And to be fair on that one they’re hitting top marks 😂

• Haha
The most frustrating thing is every single one of these kids in the future will also go into council housing and struggle financially.

Reactions: 14
The most frustrating thing is every single one of these kids in the future will also go into council housing and struggle financially.
All the girls will cos they’ll be pregnant while living at home and be housed because of overcrowding. The boys will no doubt end up with girls in social housing or in bedsits. I bet all those memories they’re making on millionaire holidays will be worth it though when they’re scraping up their benefits to pay the rent.
What a legacy.

Reactions: 16
The interactive Harry Potter wands are $75 each from memory….
I went to Florida in 2019 and as an Adult I bought an interactive wand but we all used it in our party. It’s a big cost if every child wants one and unless a big potter fan they don’t all need one. Mines now in display photo frame with photos and memories on display. Theirs as stated will be broken within weeks, or lost god knows where.

Their house & car insurance premiums must be huge due to their "public figure" & all these holidays they are taken .
Ok there will be a few "kids " left but they are still broadcasting on social media they are away every other weekend & Floridia in real time.

Reactions: 8
Definitely not spoilt when they're basic needs aren't met.
they definitely spoil the kids with expensive toys and holidays etc, but it's all material items, and doesn't make up for what they are lacking in terms of parenting, palming the kids off on their older sisters to raise them and having their basic needs met in terms of being clean and fed, their health taken care of - applying suncream etc - and their parents engaging with them and taking an interest in their lives. not to mention the youngest few kids being held back and still treated as babies by Sue, because she doesn't want her last "babies" to grow up, hence she is encouraging development delays like them still using bottles, not speaking properly etc. 😔

Reactions: 15
I’m not looking at any photos of them at Universal. It’s my happy place and I don’t want it tainting by that scratty bunch 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They’ll never be rich, or have anything other than a house in a few years. They don’t know how to look after money, it’ll soon dry up once the kids grow up
Vulgar, common, classless, skanky irrelevant skidmarks in society 🤨

• Heart
Katie paying for a verification on Instagram 😂

Sue has unfollowed her. Why are this family so petty?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After watching their commentary and filming skills at the zoo I think David Attenborough’s job is safe!

Reactions: 7
Abit like showing off the villa . This is the outdoor bit … great explanation there Katie .

• Haha
I’m not looking at any photos of them at Universal. It’s my happy place and I don’t want it tainting by that scratty bunch 😞
They don’t seem to be spending much time there, unless they are not showing us, it seems to be every couple of days. We are just back and went into the parks everyday except one day spent at the outlet malls. Universal is more chilled than Disney and obviously you can comfortably cover the parks in less days than Disney. Personally I wouldn’t travel 9 hours to play bingo by the pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.