The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion….
Due to the number of them, it is likely they would need to have multiple travel insurance policies or a special group one naming everyone - assuming they have it at all.
they’d need like fleet insurance like you get for cars when you’re a business. Go figure eh?!

Reactions: 4
Really hope at least one of the adults stays sober every night, in case any of the kids has an accident or feels ill- preferably an adult who can drive.

Reactions: 8
Really hope at least one of the adults stays sober every night, in case any of the kids has an accident or feels ill- preferably an adult who can drive.
That’s a good point actually! Apart from Sue, Noel and I think Sophie, who else does drive in that family?

I have no idea who Carlo is (so forgive me if he’s somebody big out in Florida) but I’m taking bets now that by Christmas Sue and Noel will have life-size cardboard figures of themselves dotted around Morecambe for people to take their picture with 😂

View attachment 2407250
All of those cakes must've cost a bit. I went to one of their bakeries before and it's not cheap. From memory, cupcakes were like $4 each, pastries were about $5 or $6, and full cakes were at least $30+.. and that's before tax.

I wouldn’t want one of the young kids to drive in America and I’m sure only a certain amount of people can be on the rental insurance it was when we went to Florida in May

All of those cakes must've cost a bit. I went to one of their bakeries before and it's not cheap. From memory, cupcakes were like $4 each, pastries were about $5 or $6, and full cakes were at least $30+.. and that's before tax.
it's okay though, Nowull has been saving their money for the important purchases by not allowing them to spend frivolously buying suncream and antihistamines! 👌🏻

plus the kids will probably have. a few cake crumbs thrown their way to scrap over, while Sue and Nowull down the lot! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I have no idea who Carlo is (so forgive me if he’s somebody big out in Florida) but I’m taking bets now that by Christmas Sue and Noel will have life-size cardboard figures of themselves dotted around Morecambe for people to take their picture with 😂

View attachment 2407250
they will certainly be inspired to have lifesize cardboard cut-outs of themselves - and likely all 22 kids, if stingy Nowull thinks it will boost their sales - displayed in the bakery, as a way to lure in the customers, as they pose to take selfies with their precious radford pies they have waited months to collect, next to the inspirational hardworking couple who don't claim benefits - with Nowull demanding they upload them to social media and tag the magic pie shop! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t want one of the young kids to drive in America and I’m sure only a certain amount of people can be on the rental insurance it was when we went to Florida in May
If you’re under 25 the insurance is really expensive as well.

Reactions: 6
Idon’t know how she can look at more bags well kids rucksacks . Can’t stand the amount of crap my kids end up with around the house maybe it’s just me but with toys etc etc and the amount of kids she’s got I don’t know how she still gets excited .

Reactions: 5
How can Scratty refer to Casper as cute ????? He’s going to be 11 in October, for goodness sake let him grow up before he’s at secondary school. She’s more interested in a photo opportunity than the fact he’s got his shoes on the wrong feet!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How can Scratty refer to Casper as cute ????? He’s going to be 11 in October, for goodness sake let him grow up before he’s at secondary school. She’s more interested in a photo opportunity than the fact he’s got his shoes on the wrong feet!!!!!
IMG_5759.jpeg

NO WAY IS THIS KID NEARLY 11, are you sure he isn’t one of the others as they all look the same??
That’s Bonnie he is with and she’s 4 nearly 5. How is he just a little bit taller than her? I thought he was about 6/7. Oh no, I feel bad for him now, I wonder if he has a medical issue and they haven’t noticed? 😞

I see Bonnie drinking out of baby’s bottle again 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2408071
NO WAY IS THIS KID NEARLY 11, are you sure he isn’t one of the others as they all look the same??
That’s Bonnie he is with and she’s 4 nearly 5. How is he just a little bit taller than her? I thought he was about 6/7. Oh no, I feel bad for him now, I wonder if he has a medical issue and they haven’t noticed? 😞

Is it not Archie?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2408071

Sue love get rid of the sodding baby bottles. You're children are not babies. For god's sake start parenting them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.