The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there even anything to recap?
They did a Q&A session- split into 4 - because they just have soooo many questions to answer.
Important things like what’s for dinner next Tuesday and who takes longest in the shower.
Chris’s kids went to visit. Online convo then ensued between Chris and his mum cos y’know, it’s not like they live in the same house and can talk in person.
A new house is on the horizon. It would appear penis palace is going to be occupied by all the erm, older penises.
Campervan is back.
Another holiday booked.
Dogs still not walked.
Everyone still ‘living their best life’.
Oh and Katie has a coat for sale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They did a Q&A session- split into 4 - because they just have soooo many questions to answer.
Important things like what’s for dinner next Tuesday and who takes longest in the shower.
Chris’s kids went to visit. Online convo then ensued between Chris and his mum cos y’know, it’s not like they live in the same house and can talk in person.
A new house is on the horizon. It would appear penis palace is going to be occupied by all the erm, older penises.
Campervan is back.
Another holiday booked.
Dogs still not walked.
Pretty much the same as the last recap then 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Campervan is back.
Another holiday booked.
Dogs still not walked.
Let's add that Millie is pregnant with #3 another girl "baby E" and its with the guy she made serious accusations about and blocked him out of Chesters first year

And she's on the beg for baby furniture costing hundreds.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks for new thread.
Poor Mila’s delicate hair scragged back in those hair bands, must be so painful. What is wrong with them - playing with their baby girls as if they’re dolls? Wait until her hair is longer/thicker fgs.

Reactions: 21
Let's add that Millie is pregnant with #3 another girl "baby E" and its with the guy she made serious accusations about and blocked him out of Chesters first year

And she's on the beg for baby furniture costing hundreds.
Honestly she probably begs to be gifted things so she cna sell them for cash, rinse and repeat. Nothing but gluttons that family

Reactions: 12
Thanks for new thread.
Poor Mila’s delicate hair scragged back in those hair bands, must be so painful. What is wrong with them - playing with their baby girls as if they’re dolls? Wait until her hair is longer/thicker fgs.
Looks bleeping awful 😠
How chavvy.
Still, I suppose she does have a Radford girls reputation to uphold.
Seriously though, Chloe is the one that I expected better parenting from. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
We don't need to watch, her and her friends have posted here themselves many times 😂.

The beat thing she could do would be to stop splashing everything all over the internet and just focus on her kids.
Who said it was about tattle? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm well thank you hope you're all well! And just so you're all aware my son loves his long hair and he doesn't want his hair cut, when he actually wants it cut I will of course let him :) I'm not going to force him to get it cut if that is not what he wants. Just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean MY son doesn't like it. I'm not forcing him to have long hair he doesn't want it cut and I'm not going to upset my son just because other people don't like it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm well thank you hope you're all well! And just so you're all aware my son loves his long hair and he doesn't want his hair cut, when he actually wants it cut I will of course let him :) I'm not going to force him to get it cut if that is not what he wants. Just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean MY son doesn't like it. I'm not forcing him to have long hair he doesn't want it cut and I'm not going to upset my son just because other people don't like it
and Chris, as his father, should respect HIS decision - forcing him to have his hair cut just to spite you would be cruel. it doesn't matter whether he likes it long or not - it's your son's hair, so it should be HIS decision if he chooses to grow it long! 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
Some kids with autism don’t like having their hair touched/brushed/cut. I’m not suggesting this is the case with Nicole’s child but it can actually be quite traumatic for some children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not here to slag the family of to be quite frank I don't want to give them the time of day, I was just informed that my self and my child were mentioned on here.. Jacob as the most beautiful hair better hair then mine it so long an silky I envy him 🤣 Jacob doesn't have autism that I'm aware of but I do think it will effect him if we chopped his hair off its mental abuse it would traumatize him I would sue anyone who even tried to cut it without his consent and with out me knowing

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love seeing boys with long hair. My eldest has his long but I have warned him that if his mates get in to trouble, he will be the one most identifiable….”it was the kid wiv the long hair” He said he wants it trimming…I’m like “an inch?” And he’s like “a cm”. 😳😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.