The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who go on holiday and say they’re home 🙄🙄🙄. No you’re not. You’re in a place you like going on holiday to. You don’t live there. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well tbf, she spends more time on holiday than in her real home, so the poor simple woman could be forgiven for getting mixed up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is so bleeping stupid - she really has no clue how to read the room.
I am pretty sure that many Floridians would far rather be elsewhere these days, but you carry on bragford. Claim that troubled place. If you lot lived there it would have many more troubles & so would you, you dozy cow. Got money for healthcare, an ambulance, school stuff, housing?

Reactions: 12
House tour…..yawn, yawn. Yawn. BORING.
Katie is as thick as pig tit just like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes absolutely. Here is a sofa, here is a TV.🤣🤦‍♀️
You notice also Kayeh and Connor gave the 2 younger children with them in their room! Bit strange standard.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's to prevent another grandchild being produced 🙈
i very much doubt Sue would be doing anything to prevent one of the girls becoming pregnant - she's desperate to add to their "and counting" grandchildren total, to the point that once one of the teen girls get a boyfriend, they're almost always awarded with their own bedroom, basically an incentive to get a boyfriend and encouraging them to get knocked up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If Katie was my daughter I would suggest she pulled her shorts down a little bit, her bum cheeks are on show for all to see! 😆
---
Oooh look at this!!....
---
That is the way they are wearing shorts these days .......half the bum showing

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Looking at their stories it looks heaving over in universal how on earth are are going to keep an eye on all of the kids they lost two in a fairly quiet alton towers remember 🤔

Looks like a home alone moment waiting to happen.
However I did enjoy watching the Harry Potter clips for those of us who probably won't see it personally that was nice

Reactions: 9
If Katie was my daughter I would suggest she pulled her shorts down a little bit, her bum cheeks are on show for all to see! 😆
---
Oooh look at this!!....
---
Can I just say when a person gives you abuse down the phone would you answer it?

Reactions: 20
---
Oooh look at this!!....
---
Wow wow wow I so wish I wasn't blocked on there fb right now because I would love to reply to this. So Sue or Sophie I know you both read here. This message is for you.

Did you know Chris actually called Nicole the other day and spoke to Maisie but only to tell her to tell her Mum to stop buying things for herself on amazon with her own money because the creep was signing in on Nicoles amazon account stalking what she was buying... dunno how he can call Maisie to tell her that but you state on fb Nicole won't let him speak to the kids?? Funny that's!! Also, I've heard the call as all Nicole's calls are recorded FYI!
Just remember while you're out there paying for all the activities for your 34 year old man child your grandchildren are being well looked after at home by their Mum who actually gives a crap about them. Even tho the telly Chris smashed is now no good for the kids and the back doors he smashed and broke aren't very secure... its ok you carry on enjoying your 20th holiday with your shocking new locks and she will see you in court

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Absolutely!
---
Nicole's Instagram.
A very proud legacy left behind by Sue and Noel....it's just the beginning. No Radford can ever be trusted due to the self entitled manner in which they have been dragged up...they know no better due to that money grabbing pair of half wits 🙈🙈
---
She learned from the best 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.