The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell did that bottle belong to that Bonnie was carrying. Surely none of them kids are still drinking out of a bottle.Mind you knowing these idiots it’s not surprising.
Crusty bollocks has got a bite on his face.I hope his crusty bollocks and his todger get covered in bites.
Mrs Bragford…. Look at the kids….he he he…..look at Sophie….he he he…….look at Hie die……he he he……look at Noel he he he…..look at Connor etc etc etc.You get the drift…..she’s not full shilling.
Chris is a big brute, must be a throwback in his genes to his parents birth parents. The Bragfords are all puny squirts apart from him.
Brag brag and more brag……boring😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell did that bottle belong to that Bonnie was carrying. Surely none of them kids are still drinking out of a bottle.Mind you knowing these idiots it’s not surprising.
Crusty bollocks has got a bite on his face.I hope his crusty bollocks and his todger get covered in bites.
Mrs Bragford…. Look at the kids….he he he…..look at Sophie….he he he…….look at Hie die……he he he……look at Noel he he he…..look at Connor etc etc etc.You get the drift…..she’s not full shilling.
Chris is a big brute, must be a throwback in his genes to his parents birth parents. The Bragfords are all puny squirts apart from him.
I fes him well 🤣🤣 he was really skinny when I first met him

• Haha
I think Heidie still drinks out of a bottle, I am not sure about Bonnie. The Radford's have always overused bottles and dummies with most of their children, they also put juice in them as well which you are not supposed to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Good for Ellie if she hasn’t gone with them. She seems to be the only one brave enough to escape the weird cult vibe - she actually prefers going out with her friends rather than her many many many siblings.

Reactions: 8
I think Heidie still drinks out of a bottle, I am not sure about Bonnie. The Radford's have always overused bottles and dummies with most of their children, they also put juice in them as well which you are not supposed to do.
That’s why their teeth are manky.

Reactions: 10
If most of the older ones are in florida with the rest who's looking after the dogs daniel,
Maybe not chloe with mila.
Someone has to be in charge of the pies aswell Shutting for 3 weeks wouldn't be an option right? 🤔

Perhaps for the elder boys to join in they had to draw straws on who would stay behind this time to look in on everything 🤷‍♀️
Chloe was in the pie shop this morning.

Reactions: 7
They weren’t in Miami very long. I’m guessing they found it boring so will go to Disney instead

I am more concerned about her following Sandals, will break my heart if they turn up on one of my holidays
Worse still - they get gifted one!!!
Be similar to when Katie Price was gifted a hol from sandals I'm pretty sure she was asked to leave!

• Haha
Has Josh gone, havent seen him and i am almost certain he isnt old enough to be left at home. I know Ellie stayed back maybe for work?

Reactions: 3
Good for Ellie if she hasn’t gone with them. She seems to be the only one brave enough to escape the weird cult vibe - she actually prefers going out with her friends rather than her many many many siblings.
Often wonder about her.. she looks nothing like the rest of them and seems to do her own thing a lot.. 🤔

Reactions: 9
The gift that keeps on giving today....
Honestly why aren’t the TV ppl picking up on this - they portray them as the salt of the earth but they ignore their grandkids -
They are disgusting -whatever has happened you don’t ignore your grandchildren-that’s just not on at all.
C5 can’t say they are family ppl when they clearly are not.
Think old scraggy Sue is the instigator in all of the drama.

They drink coke so juice In a bottle probably a better option! 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but late to the party on this one but “ back home”? 🙄 Off you pop Sue with your money makers kids. Until you need a hospital or government subsidised housing for your daughters obvs.

IMG_9432.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.