The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have any of those children not had a serious accident? Bonnie jumped in the pool and her head was soooo close to the side, her dopey mother didn’t even say anything, no ‘be careful’ or ‘watch your head on the side’, nothing. Also when the kids were told to run out for the ice cream van, yeah go on kids run straight out in the road without looking, go on. Jeez 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Well apparently Sue choked on seafood and the only person who noticed was Kay-ee who thumped her on the back. They posted a pic of Sue's back were she was hit and it's a big handprint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well apparently Sue choked on seafood and the only person who noticed was Kay-ee who thumped her on the back. They posted a pic of Sue's back were she was hit and it's a big handprint!
She’ll know first aid from working in a nursery (at one point in her life). Thought the back blows were to the centre mind but at least she performed it. Just a shame the schooling prevented her from actually knowing how to spell “choking” 😂🦀
---
People who go on holiday and say they’re home 🙄🙄🙄. No you’re not. You’re in a place you like going on holiday to. You don’t live there. Morons.
Technically for my parents, every time we went on holiday it was “back home” but that’s Irish immigrants for ya 😂☘
---
Can I just say when a person gives you abuse down the phone would you answer it?
I so wish one of the proper journalists would actually do an investigative report in to the ins and outs of this family. A true documentary of the real radfords. They could even call it that. Show todays youth that babies isn’t a route to free council houses, benefits and Botox. Ooo “The Real Radford Family. Why breeding isn’t the answer to babies, benefits and Botox”. It could highlight the mental damage of Sue and her children being pregnant for most of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she was going to say thank god Katie was the only one who knew the Heimlich manoeuvre but it was the thumping her on the back. But it reads like Sue’s glad she knows what to do now in case any of the children choke - you mean she didn’t know before? 21 kids and she doesn’t know basic first aid? 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How have any of those children not had a serious accident? Bonnie jumped in the pool and her head was soooo close to the side, her dopey mother didn’t even say anything, no ‘be careful’ or ‘watch your head on the side’, nothing. Also when the kids were told to run out for the ice cream van, yeah go on kids run straight out in the road without looking, go on. Jeez 🤦‍♀️
I'm still almost certain she does it deliberately for the potential sympathy and drama and of course the footage for views.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is chocking? 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe no one noticed because they thought she was hee-hawing as per…

I was 100% waiting for an accident in that pool and one of these days I am sure someone is going to go out to greet an alligator 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All in either bare feet or socks FFS I’m sure any other nationality staying there must look at this family and think that’s how British people are.
And why do we need to know the price tag of everything? We know you’ve got a few quid, show some dignity and stop telling us how much everything costs.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What is chocking? 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe no one noticed because they thought she was hee-hawing as per…

I was 100% waiting for an accident in that pool and one of these days I am sure someone is going to go out to greet an alligator 🤦‍♀️
Isn't chocking what you do to wheels to stop vehicles rolling?! I dont think a prawn or whatever it was would be very good as a chock imo 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought she was going to say thank god Katie was the only one who knew the Heimlich manoeuvre but it was the thumping her on the back. But it reads like Sue’s glad she knows what to do now in case any of the children choke - you mean she didn’t know before? 21 kids and she doesn’t know basic first aid? 🤯
She doesn't know very much of basic anything😆😆 so I'm not one bit surprised!

Reactions: 3
Chocking is one of my most hated spelling mistakes!!
Along with ‘I want some off that’ and ‘it’s he’s birthday’ (second one common in London)

Reactions: 8
Wow put your arse away girl!! Has she even got any undies on??? 🙈 Jesus all those teenage girls dress like skanks 🤢
Isn't that Sophie? She's a long way from being a teenager! My kids would be so embarrassed if I dressed like that, and I'm a similar age to Sophie!

Reactions: 3
One more thing 😂
Sophie’s girls are pretty but why does she always dress them the same. I get it sometimes (I grew up with a bigger sister and my mum wanting to dress up as the same - on Christmas Day for example) but this seems to be all the time. Like give them their own identities!
Saying that though, it won’t be long before Daisy is wearing cropped shorts and bra tops.

Imagine having 22 kids and only one of them bothers to save your life! 😭😭 Think of the inheritance you could have had, Katie - no more selling coats on Instagram!

All jokes aside, choking is terrifying and I’m glad she’s alright. I may not be saying this in a few weeks mind if she drags out the “I nearly died” story, but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find the way Sue Radford holds her mouth in such a gobby way so irritating. Can't watch with sound on, looking at recent FB posts. It's like a motor mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The adults are scranning trays of chips but the kids have one scoop of ice cream each.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.