The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it wouldn't be long before her hair looked ghastly 🤣 good god Susan, don't get something yoy can't maintain yourself you buffoon. Thanks for giving us something to laugh at though!
Absolutely!
---
Nicole's Instagram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Has Sue had her lips done? They look fuller but not good 🫤

I’m trying to figure out the 22 who have gone. But it doesn’t add up.

Sue
Noel
Chris
Sophie + Joe + their 3
Luke
Katie + Connor
Ellie
Aimee
Josh
Max
Tillie
Casper
Oscar
Hallie
Phoebe
Archie
Bonnie
Heidie

Is 23! But then again why am I expecting them to be able to count?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sue
Noel
Chris
Sophie + Joe + their 3
Luke
Katie + Connor
Ellie
Aimee
Josh
Max
Tillie
Casper
Oscar
Hallie
Phoebe
Archie
Bonnie
Heidie

2 or 3 more than they should have had in the villa that sleeps 20 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sue
Noel
Chris
Sophie + Joe + their 3
Luke
Katie + Connor
Ellie
Aimee
Josh
Max
Tillie
Casper
Oscar
Hallie
Phoebe
Archie
Bonnie
Heidie

Probably 22 + Sue 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Sue only visited her son once in 7 years 😳 not exactly the happy family vibe she wants to give off is it

Reactions: 15
That's shocking. What's a 34 year old man doing going on a holiday like without without his children, they would have loved it. Selfish bastard
---

How are they sitting next to each other? It should be one in the middle w8th a child either side, that's the 4 youngest. Crap parents have ditched their lids on all the other poor bloody teenagers haven't they.
I thought that exact same thing

Reactions: 4
To be fair Nicole you’re better off without the lot of them! It’s a shame that your children have to miss out on their cousins and aunties & uncles, but given how Sue just cashes in on all of them your kids are best kept well away.

Just one question please 😆 - are they all really tiny 😂

Reactions: 16
To be fair Nicole you’re better off without the lot of them! It’s a shame that your children have to miss out on their cousins and aunties & uncles, but given how Sue just cashes in on all of them your kids are best kept well away.

Just one question please 😆 - are they all really tiny 😂
Yes. I think your children seem better adjusted than their cousins. Little Maisie is just adorable.
I don’t know how a family who claims to love children just totally ignore Chris’s!! But, they will for sure, know they’re loved and have a great mum in you.
---
Take it back- if Ellie is face timing maybe she is not In Miami!?

Apparently James is there though 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If most of the older ones are in florida with the rest who's looking after the dogs daniel,
Maybe not chloe with mila.
Someone has to be in charge of the pies aswell Shutting for 3 weeks wouldn't be an option right? 🤔

Perhaps for the elder boys to join in they had to draw straws on who would stay behind this time to look in on everything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God they really are illiterate aren’t they? What does that even say?

How on earth is that having affairs? I mean some women really must be desperate
😳
Is that how he spells his name…Joeseph 🤭? Figures now why his daughters name is spelt Apryll 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.