The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone certainly loves themselves lately . A kids hat eh how appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the lot of them all get bitten to duck and then infected bites!
I hope the kids are precluded from this as they don't deserve it, that is spiteful.

I would say i hope the radford parents have their privates bitten off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for the laughs!

As soon as I saw Sue’s story she instantly reminded me of someone
IMG_5088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I knew it wouldn't be long before her hair looked ghastly 🤣 good god Susan, don't get something yoy can't maintain yourself you buffoon. Thanks for giving us something to laugh at though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have they stayed in Miami this time?
They’d doing a week there then 2 weeks in Orlando … and meant to be not Disney this time but we’re not holding our breath.
Watched the blog earlier and that vest was not flattering on Sue. I guess 22 pregnancies has ravaged her belly skin.
Weirdly was nice to see them both actually playing with the kids rather than the live in babysitters, ahem, I mean siblings.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe Katie was walking around in a calvin Klein bra like it's a normal thing to do. Tillie will be copying her next which is gross

Reactions: 8
It’s the hair for me 🤣🤣 wet dog look. They are complete and utter chavs. No matter what they earn or do they look trashy and classless.
Miami is an utter dive away from the beach, go off it and it’s awful and violent. Why you wud take your family there beats me.
Those kids going to be off school again for start of term …. If so. How do they get away with it all the time
“Sometimes life is hard”…. She puts.. wtf! There’s ppl who never go away don’t know where there next meal coming from and she rubs ppls face in it with that comment… silly selfish cow

• Angry
Reactions: 16
You c
It’s the hair for me 🤣🤣 wet dog look. They are complete and utter chavs. No matter what they earn or do they look trashy and classless.
Miami is an utter dive away from the beach, go off it and it’s awful and violent. Why you wud take your family there beats me.
Those kids going to be off school again for start of term …. If so. How do they get away with it all the time
“Sometimes life is hard”…. She puts.. wtf! There’s ppl who never go away don’t know where there next meal coming from and she rubs ppls face in it with that comment… silly selfish cow
You cant polish a turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes life is hard? You mean before you started selling your kids’ privacy out to the world? Life is really hard at the moment for a lot of people, I imagine among her followers there are people struggling with worry about how they’re going to buy their children new school uniforms this year. There will be others who will have to choose whether to heat their homes or feed themselves this winter. But you crack on Hun, we all love to see a grifter enjoying their100 grand holiday 🤬

Reactions: 16
Feel sorry for the kids having to go straight back into school . Why can’t she ever book a holiday at the start of middle of the school holidays ? . It takes days to recover from travelling and body clock etc .

Reactions: 17
God they really are illiterate aren’t they? What does that even say?

Oh yes Sophie's husband is there again too....the state of it though.
How on earth is that having affairs? I mean some women really must be desperate
😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.