The Radford Family #53 A new house for Noel and Sue, but their house is still a dirty zoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Sophie has been on every big holiday recently?
They made that video making a huge deal of “it’s the first Disney holiday for them” and the daughter was crying, all because they hadn’t been on holiday before and they’d missed out so the big holiday was a present for them. Now they’ve been on at least 3 of the same holiday? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is Sophie so special?! Have they always been this close?
Maybe she is going through a tough time- there are rumours of cheating husband- that or she likes free holidays!
---
The children seem to be I'm the swimming pool late ish again. Do you think that Sue I mean Mummy Kayeh washes their hair after being in the swimming pool each time or is that a stupid question!🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
They have made gb news on Twitter with this holiday . Straight to comments .

I’ve seen several mentions of them probably writing these trips off as business expenses - can someone explain to me how this works please? How do they end up getting lost of the money back, that doesn’t seem right at all!

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen several mentions of them probably writing these trips off as business expenses - can someone explain to me how this works please? How do they end up getting lost of the money back, that doesn’t seem right at all!
Basically they earn - let’s say 2 million pound a year - doing Insta promos, YouTube videos, tv shows and advertising. They spend a million of that on holidays, days out, vehicles, restaurants etc. They put everything that they spend down as an expense as they’re spending it as the company - TRF21 ltd - and this then reduces their tax liability. In addition, as directors they will take a minimal salary each, probably something along the lines of minimum wage, and then take dividends which are only taxed at 12%, not 20% (as would anybody on pay as you earn tax) and actually with the income they take it’s likely to be that they would be paying around 45%.
Lots of rich people do this but they’re usually the type of people who pay for private education, private health and their children don’t end up on benefits in council houses.

Reactions: 9
What about when it comes to mental health proof of him trying to OD an jump of a bridge an a voice call of his mother stating his not safe around kids?
Really ?? 😯…oh my Lord…Sue left a voicemail on your phone? 🫢
---
How come Sophie has been on every big holiday recently?
They made that video making a huge deal of “it’s the first Disney holiday for them” and the daughter was crying, all because they hadn’t been on holiday before and they’d missed out so the big holiday was a present for them. Now they’ve been on at least 3 of the same holiday? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is Sophie so special?! Have they always been this close?
Brown noser…she knows which side her bread’s buttered as my Mum used to say……

Last edited:
Basically they earn - let’s say 2 million pound a year - doing Insta promos, YouTube videos, tv shows and advertising. They spend a million of that on holidays, days out, vehicles, restaurants etc. They put everything that they spend down as an expense as they’re spending it as the company - TRF21 ltd - and this then reduces their tax liability. In addition, as directors they will take a minimal salary each, probably something along the lines of minimum wage, and then take dividends which are only taxed at 12%, not 20% (as would anybody on pay as you earn tax) and actually with the income they take it’s likely to be that they would be paying around 45%.
Lots of rich people do this but they’re usually the type of people who pay for private education, private health and their children don’t end up on benefits in council houses.
And going to Disney World adnauseam!!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she is going through a tough time- there are rumours of cheating husband- that or she likes free holidays!
---
The children seem to be I'm the swimming pool late ish again. Do you think that Sue I mean Mummy Kayeh washes their hair after being in the swimming pool each time or is that a stupid question!🤣🤣🤣
Not a chance!!

The swimming pool is the hair wash 😂
That’s how you achieve Sue’s signature crispy, sun-in yellow highlights style !
---
omfg "love this family" "they work hard". why are people so bleeping stupid
I mean, what do you expect from people that follow gbnews!
---
They don’t get the money back, those who say that are wrong. They pay less tax on their income because it is ofset by the “business expense”. Basically when they’re paid £1000 they likely keep say £995 whereas if Joe Bloggs earns £1000 then they’d actually get £800 after tax etc. and it soon adds up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the intention to keep the old house is just to show that “some of them aren’t claiming benefits” or will she charge them all a big rent so they can claim that to give to her? Wouldn’t be surprised if the house becomes an asset of TRF21 so more legal tax evasion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.