The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, looking at the description the secret France trip was to help sort out joshs behavioural issues??
Since when does getting into trouble in school mean going off on holiday some discipline would have been the answer not treats and rewards.

Reactions: 32
Why did they tell the estate agent they had 22 kids ? I love how they include Alfie in their numbers cos he’ll never be forgotten but they don’t actually have 22 kids living with them how many of the older ones have moved out and live their own lives so they wouldn’t be moving to Florida with them . Also would you not be mortified at showing how feral your kids behaved in someone else’s property ? I know kids are kids n mine are no angels but they know how to behave in other peoples houses they certainly don’t climb over furniture with shoes on . Why did Chris n due not view the house on their own I’m sure the older kids could have looked after the younger ones for once 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m just watching this episode now. A lot of the kids are now grown . Can’t believe the behaviour on them visiting these show houses. Why are they wasting these estate agents time. Obviously they’re not going to be moving to Florida. They have got to make up content. Guessing channel 5 and Disney covered the whole trip

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see that big puddle of what looked like dog piss on the floor just as they walked into Josh's room to.stage an intervention, with the camera crew handily following them? So staged and set up, if you want to have a heart to heart with your son, do give him some.privacy and don't catch it all on camera poor lad. So rubbish, and clearly all set up for the cameras. Let's hope he did have genuine problems at school (not pretend ones for the camera) and that irl they helped him to sort them out. But with this pair who knows?

Reactions: 19
Im not surprised Katie was anxious wouldn't anyone be the same knowing a camera will be filming the outcome and aftermath whether its good or bad news!

The same with sue and noels chat with josh something that should have been taken seriously away from cameras I really feel like they were really trying not to laugh

Why in the world is one of the older girls sitting in the buggy!? Ellie or aimee.

Reactions: 14
Why do snowflakes label nerves as anxiety? A bit like who rewards bad lazy behaviour with a holiday to France for some activities? It’s like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted. Maybe if you spent the time with your kids when they were younger, you’d have less of an issue now. Clubs like cubs, youth clubs, footie on a Saturday morning? Things like that mould a child to be well rounded.

Reactions: 10
Hold on, looking at the description the secret France trip was to help sort out joshs behavioural issues??
Since when does getting into trouble in school mean going off on holiday some discipline would have been the answer not treats and rewards.
The fact that they are airing Josh's problems on TV is absolutely disgusting. As parents they allowed him to play video games in the solitary confinement of his bedroom day in day out and late at night for years. Then they expect him to attend school and interact with other students while getting no parental guidance at home...then to earn money on TV they suddenly become parents of the year taking him to France to engage in an activity designed to give him confidence...what's the point in that if all returns to normal on their return home...I'd have more respect for them if they did it quietly away from the media. The lad will be taunted at school. It can't be easy for those children as they are being brought up in a fantasy world with money and everything on tap and their every whim being catered for with no effort from them. How can their peers relate to them?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Never watched before so forgive me if this is a stupid comment.
Is it fake? Cause I just watched them have a conversation with their teenage son about his behaviour and it was the most lack lustre conversation? Mentioning knife crime and drugs like they were talking about him forgetting his homework. If he is being a tit, Im not surprised, there was no air of seriousness with either of them

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand it when people say it’s the “wrong crowd“ causing their little darlings to misbehave. My mum was like that with my sister, when the truth was she was a little tit. She‘s 54 now, and my mother still says “ooh she was lovely until she was 14 and got mixed up with the wrong people and it all went wrong.” 🙄

If Sue and Noel actually did some parenting, instead of just chucking money at every single situation then maybe Josh would still be on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand it when people say it’s the “wrong crowd“ causing their little darlings to misbehave. My mum was like that with my sister, when the truth was she was a little tit. She‘s 54 now, and my mother still says “ooh she was lovely until she was 14 and got mixed up with the wrong people and it all went wrong.” 🙄

If Sue and Noel actually did some parenting, instead of just chucking money at every single situation then maybe Josh would still be on track.
Literally!
They're worried about him getting in the wrong crowd spending time in isolation.
Seriously...all the kids are there for the same or similar reasons as your kid, therefore HE IS THE WRONG CROWD 🙄
---

I don't know if it was just me, but I could tell Katie had failed her test just by how she drove back into the test centre 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can’t get in much more of a ”wrong crowd“ at 13yo than meeting the pedalo who is going to make you pregnant and keep you that way for the next 30yrs, can you Lazy Susan? Noel should be keeping his gob shut tbh, because getting into trouble at school is tame. I wonder if the kids ever say anything?

Reactions: 16
Is tonight’s not on catchup yet? Im trying through ch5 app and sky and its taking me to last week’s.

Reactions: 2

I’d be seriously pee’d off if my son was one of Josh’s friends, labelling him the wrong crowd and not their own little darling.

It made me laugh when Sue asked Katie what she had failed on and she said she didn’t know and she just ran off saying she wanted her mum 😂 Good to see the pair of them have set their kids up for life in the real world.

I noticed the puddle on the floor too 🤮
---

You can’t get in much more of a ”wrong crowd“ at 13yo than meeting the pedalo who is going to make you pregnant and keep you that way for the next 30yrs, can you Lazy Susan? Noel should be keeping his gob shut tbh, because getting into trouble at school is tame. I wonder if the kids ever say anything?
I was shouting that at the tv and my son (18) said “What? So he’s a pweirdo?”, “Yes, yes he is” I replied.

Reactions: 10
I’d be seriously pee’d off if my son was one of Josh’s friends, labelling him the wrong crowd and not their own little darling.

It made me laugh when Sue asked Katie what she had failed on and she said she didn’t know and she just ran off saying she wanted her mum 😂 Good to see the pair of them have set their kids up for life in the real world.

I noticed the puddle on the floor too 🤮
I guarantee Katie did know what she failed on i passed 2nd time and they tell you what wasn't great but she quite rightly mustnt have wanted to share it with the world
Even More so when she was upset.
Perhaps running off and crying for her mum wasn't the best thing to share maybe a little bit of an overreaction.

Reactions: 11
The usual tit show. Them kids have been on electronic devices all their lives practically and there’s only Scratty and Crusty to blame for allowing them.
The sight of Crusty in those skimpy shorts and the close ups on his face made me want to vomit. Such a creep.

• Haha
Wrong crowd? Like a predatory older teenager hanging around his mates little sister and then getting her alone and making her pregnant at 13? That is definitely the wrong crowd. Disgusting bunch of simple fucks.

Reactions: 29
Why does she want to drag everyone to Disney again? She moaned last time about how expensive everything was. Surely she could take them all to spain or something for a more relaxed and different holiday then teach children about different cultures and bla bla bla.

I love disney but 3 times in the space of a year I think it would get boring. All that money apparently and no clue.

Those 3 disney trips could have been 3-6 house deposits for their kids to have a secure future. Especially in this economy young people need the help to get on the property ladder. Why does Sue have a daughter living in a council property but goes disney 3 times in a year?

ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.
Even with a house deposit, who would give a mortgage to someone on benefits with no intention of working?

I guarantee Katie did know what she failed on i passed 2nd time and they tell you what wasn't great but she quite rightly mustnt have wanted to share it with the world
Even More so when she was upset.
Perhaps running off and crying for her mum wasn't the best thing to share maybe a little bit of an overreaction.
Tbh after I failed my 2nd test I had a complete meltdown. Thank God no one filmed it and put it on the TV.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe they broadcast Josh’s issues at school to the nation!!!! But oh wait…. Yes, I can because CONTENT!!! Embarrassing. Unkind. Maybe address why your daughter keeps dropping her knickers for anyone instead! Or why Nowull got away with having sex with a child!

Reactions: 21
Imagine calling other people the wrong crowd when two of your sons are alleged abusers, your husband is a n0nce and your daughter is Millie. Yeah Sue obviously the OTHER kids are the wrong crowd and your precious wain is the only good one who these bad kids are holding hostage forcing him to be bad too. Maybe parent him (without any cameras present) and find out why he's acting the way he is. I'd bet a good portion of his problem is that he hasn't gotten proper care and attention from his parents since he was tiny

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.