The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have no idea what the story is on the luggage, I'm presuming it went missing, if so then it's the airline responsibility to get it to you and if they are dragging their heels then get your insurance company involved. (Presuming she informed them at the time that they may be making a possible claim).
She’s probably prolonging it in order to squeeze as much compensation as she can from the airline.
If only their online customers would do the same to them regarding their very late pies 🙄

Reactions: 17
This is Sue though uneducated therefore when liaising with such a reputable company like BA will be well out her depth especially if she responds as she does on lancs fb.

Reactions: 12
Why does she want to drag everyone to Disney again? She moaned last time about how expensive everything was. Surely she could take them all to spain or something for a more relaxed and different holiday then teach children about different cultures and bla bla bla.

I love disney but 3 times in the space of a year I think it would get boring. All that money apparently and no clue.

Those 3 disney trips could have been 3-6 house deposits for their kids to have a secure future. Especially in this economy young people need the help to get on the property ladder. Why does Sue have a daughter living in a council property but goes disney 3 times in a year?

ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she want to drag everyone to Disney again? She moaned last time about how expensive everything was. Surely she could take them all to spain or something for a more relaxed and different holiday then teach children about different cultures and bla bla bla.

I love disney but 3 times in the space of a year I think it would get boring. All that money apparently and no clue.

Those 3 disney trips could have been 3-6 house deposits for their kids to have a secure future. Especially in this economy young people need the help to get on the property ladder. Why does Sue have a daughter living in a council property but goes disney 3 times in a year?

ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.
One of those trips would have paid a sizeable deposit on a house for Millie, but no, they blag a council house for her. Disgraceful

Reactions: 20
One of those trips would have paid a sizeable deposit on a house for Millie, but no, they blag a council house for her. Disgraceful
But they “don’t claim benefits”…they just breed leeches who will bleed the state dry and rinse them for all they can.

Reactions: 17
Sorry I have no idea what the story is on the luggage, I'm presuming it went missing, if so then it's the airline responsibility to get it to you and if they are dragging their heels then get your insurance company involved. (Presuming she informed them at the time that they may be making a possible claim).
but this is Sue, and she's hardly known for her honesty! it wouldn't surprise me if she is criticising the airline and making a huge drama about the stress it's causing her all over SM for attention, whinging that she ahs no idea how she is going to get her luggage back because the airline refuse to send it back to the UK when in reality, she has requested the suitcases stay in NY because she has already booked flights to go there again, undoubtedly demanding a huge discount on tickets for the inconvenience caused, and will then announce their trip to NY as a spontaneous decision or a valentine's surprise from Nowull - when it's been planned the whole time, with collecting their luggage to justify another expensive trip to NY. 🙄🙄

she is gonna regret it when it comes back to bite her on the arse when the airline don't take too kindly to her lying about them and spreading rumours all over the Internet about how they have refused to return her luggage when, realistically, that is incredibly unlikely. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
She’s probably prolonging it in order to squeeze as much compensation as she can from the airline.
If only their online customers would do the same to them regarding their very late pies 🙄
You hit the nail on the head here!

Reactions: 10
Who the duck in their right mind would be bothered asking her what was going to happen to the cases?!!
I couldn’t care less if someone slung them against the face of the sun!
Well that's a bit mean!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor poor Sue (and the girls) had to go shopping and spend money buying new things.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she will absolutely book to go back and collect the cases.
All the idiots on fb will say how she "deserves a break, because she works sooo hard!!!"

Reactions: 10
Sooo many people have been asking nob. I think we are more concerned about Nicola Bulley at present . We couldn’t give a sh7t about your suitcases.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sooo many people have been asking nob. I think we are more concerned about Nicola Bulley at present . We couldn’t give a sh7t about your suitcases.
Precisely, and she’s going on about a couple of suitcases!
NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 12
The same as everyone "asking" about her amazing pink cardigan.
It is the most hideous thing ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm probably being really daft but why couldn't the cases be put on a plane headed to the UK say Heathrow for example and sue collects them afterwards easier than flying all the way out although we all know she secretly wants another holiday before Disney again.

What's stopping them especially when it's clear who the cases belong to and which country to go to?

Reactions: 14
I'm probably being really daft but why couldn't the cases be put on a plane headed to the UK say Heathrow for example and sue collects them afterwards easier than flying all the way out although we all know she secretly wants another holiday before Disney again.

What's stopping them especially when it's clear who the cases belong to and which country to go to?
I think they normally do but this is Sue, she likes to make things into a big drama so is pretending that this isn't the case.

Reactions: 18
I think they normally do but this is Sue, she likes to make things into a big drama so is pretending that this isn't the case.
i'm sure the airline have offered to fly them. back to the UK, she's just making a huge drama out of it for media attention - plus it also gives her the perfect excuse to book another trip to NY, as if people criticise her for her extortionate spending, she will simply claim that it was a necessity because she had to collect the luggage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 24
Been so busy I’ve now put on episode 3 when they went to see barn conversion. Very disappointed wasn’t they at the house value estimate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.