The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be alone in this but I don’t want them to stop bragging as I believe if they keep bragging that will actually be their downfall. I have noticed more and more negative comments with people struggling and them bragging about holidays, garden centres, cars, motor homes etc. I think the end of the road is coming for this families ‘success’ and people can see them for who they are. I do feel sorry for the kids though as they asked for none of this

Reactions: 17
Each of those advent calendars are so expensive.
It's all ridiculous.
So over the top. Just bragging for braggings sake.

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced they must get a kick back from Lancs live. I know they lift stories from social media, but every day??? If they lifted stories about my family constantly, I'd be complaining to them. The amount of people that think it's OK that Sue had Noels child at 13 baffles me, because they are still together???? NO! He was an Adult She was a Child

Reactions: 15
It’s a constant show off though . Instead of all that crap this morning a big bowl of ready brek would have done the job and a £1 advent calendar each .
If she wanted to use the slow cooker she could make either porridge or rice pudding really cheaply. I made a big batch last week of Porridge and we're still eating our way through it, heat in the microwave for a few mins and bobs your uncle (well he's mine anyway!)

Reactions: 4
A child from a local primary school has died from strep a, honestly Sue dragging the kids around the shops and taking them to school whilst ill is dangerous

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
A child from a local primary school has died from strep a, honestly Sue dragging the kids around the shops and taking them to school whilst ill is dangerous
That’s very sad news x

As for sue the SAHM no excuses whatsoever especially when Noel or any of the older ones can go and get any essentials like medicine etc . Them kids need to be in bed or on the sofa warm and resting .

Reactions: 10
Who would have time to do a North Pole breakfast on a school day? I literally used to have to hurry my kids up in the mornings as they used to take 62 hours to eat half a slice of toast, let alone pull crackers and open advent calendars. If I did anything like this, I'd have had it as an afternoon snack after school, kids are always starving after school.
This is what has me confused, we started school at 8:25 and we basically had time for a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or some frozen waffles with PB&J as we were running out the door. But the afternoons would be perfect because kids are almost always STARVING then (just ask em lol), there's no time limit, and we know they don't do any activities or owt.

How can you possibly think straight in that house with all the bloody kids shouting and screaming! It would seriously stress me out. And the poor dogs (even the ugly ones) are just stuck in the middle of it. Notice never any vlogs of them getting walked. Oh but didn’t dippy Sue once say the bulldogs don’t like the cold. Utter shite.

Reactions: 7
WTAF! They really have some bleeping nerve to show this after this morning's crappy braggy post!
especially as the only reason she shared it is because she caught up on tattle and saw it posted here - hi Sue 👋🏻 - and thought that adding it to her stories would make it seem as though she gives a crap about people who are struggling financially over christmas - to help balance out all their braggy, greedy posts, and distract people so they overlook her blatant lie about how they will be "cutting back" this year. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Radfords - remember this when you're bragging, you materialistic twunts :mad::mad::mad:.
That is heart wrenching and the caption is perfect, Christmas is about soooo much more than piles of presents and buying stuff. Unfortunately, those poor Radford kids are deprived of much of the magic it's all about the ton of plastic shite they get bought.

Reactions: 8
So locally…..people ain’t fans of this tit and the northern humour doesn’t fail to deliver 😂
The minions are so bloody thick. Yes Kim, they've been together longer than they were apart, it's not a good thing. It shows that he snapped up a child before she had a chance to grow up and has been with her for almost her entire life. The longevity of their relationship doesn't negate the fact that it began as grooming and statutory abuse.

I worry that these minions are adults who could serve on a jury or have teenagers of their own. "Your honour, I know the defendant robbed a bank, but he continued to loyally rob the same bank for many years, so he's innocent"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched (well skipped half of it lol) the garden centre blog, Heidie kept asking for a bag of chocolate Santa's and lazy sue was basically ignoring her and kept saying yeah its santa poor girl just say not if you weren't going to get her some but she bought them over priced tubes of sweets when she couldnhave just bought bags of them from asda

Reactions: 9
So locally…..people ain’t fans of this tit and the northern humour doesn’t fail to deliver 😂
I like phill, I don’t know him but he’s right 😂
View attachment 1775142

I actually can’t believe the gall of the woman
so sue what have you done to help families like this. I could write a decent list of stuff we have, and we don’t have the following you do. If you did things them you could get your sad fans to do something too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.