The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe that I am defending the Radfords, but what on earth do you lot think that Sue and Noel can actually to intervene in Chris' situation? It sounds like he does need some serious help, but he's 30 something. They can't drag him along to support services, and they can't force him to accept any help. At this point he may be the product of his upbringing, but as an adult he is responsible for his own actions. I think in the general hate of the Radfords (which is justified) people are jumping onto this unrealistically. He isn't a 7 year old who can be grounded, or a teenager who can lose technology privileges. (I'll await the flaming lol)
it's not so much that they should intervene in terms of his mental health, because if he needs help, it is his responsibility. it's more the fact that they don't seem interested in ensuring their grandkids are safe, and especially the way they treat his kids - and not just the step kids, but their three biological grandchildren - so differently to the kids of Chloe, Millie etc, paying for them to go on trips to Disney and mentioning their birthdays on SM etc - Chris' kids are always left out and - worse - seem to be living in a very chaotic environment. if there was any risk of SS involvement, as a result of Nicole and Chris' volatile relationship, surely as their grandparents, you would step in to help and protect the kids? i'm not saying they should get involved in Chris' relationship and fully agree that Nicole’s parents also have a responsibility as grandparents - but we have no idea how involved or uninvolved they are in the kids' lives. Sue and Nowull make it very clear that they aren't bothered, by ignoring the footage shared by Chris and focusing on shopping sprees and decorating the house for Christmas - and even if that isn't a recent video, holidays and shopping were still their priorities whenever that was happening. plus they seem to have happily welcomed Chris back into their home, fully supportive of him despite his violent behaviour - in the same way their other violent son.

sure, they're his parents, but it sends the message that they don't have any issue with his behaviour - despite the fact that Millie potentially experienced domestic violence, seems pretty crass to then allow Chris to move into their house. perhaps, instead of chilling by the pool, his parents could have reached out to him when he was struggling whilst they were in Florida, and asked how they could help him, instead of ignoring his references to feeling suicidal, which he shared on. SM. as he was obviously desperate for support. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Sue's poor mother can't get a word in! 😆 unless it has just been edited of course. Oh god Sue is just something else overly excited about everything. "oh wow, oh look" touch.touch.touch!!! Ahhhh
I'm surprised she did not buy those v expensive Christmas Dec's too. 😆😆😆

Reactions: 8
Why was Sue touching everything and actually if she knew Heidie was unwell, why did Sue even take her out?

Reactions: 16
Why was Sue touching everything and actually if she knew Heidie was unwell, why did Sue even take her out?
Can't disturb her spending the other two where at school and nursery ill! I wouldn't dare send my child to school if they needed two jumpers to.keep warm! The school should have sent her straight home too!

Reactions: 18
Can't disturb her spending the other two where at school and nursery ill! I wouldn't dare send my child to school if they needed two jumpers to.keep warm! The school should have sent her straight home too!
Did Sue leave the garden centre to go and pick up her child when the nursery rang to say that Bonnie was sleeping and unwell?!!!
I don’t recall her saying she did, so probably not. 😠

Sue's poor mother can't get a word in! 😆 unless it has just been edited of course. Oh god Sue is just something else overly excited about everything. "oh wow, oh look" touch.touch.touch!!! Ahhhh
I'm surprised she did not buy those v expensive Christmas Dec's too. 😆😆😆
I think my mother would be shamed to be seen out with me if I acted like on shopping trips.
Embarrassing doesn’t come close.

Did Sue leave the garden centre to go and pick up her child when the nursery rang to say that Bonnie was sleeping and unwell?!!!

I think my mother would be shamed to be seen out with me if I acted like on shopping trips.
Her mothers pretty gormless so it won’t bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets so excited . Once I’ve been around one garden centre even b n m looking at Xmas decorations that’s enough for me . She can’t get enough of it .

Reactions: 7

Her mother wouldn't care less. After all this is the lady that allowed an adult to sleep with her teenage child

Reactions: 16
The Christmas tree vlog. What a bleeping mad house. You can’t tell a word Hallie is saying and why is she wearing make up ffs. Another Millie in the making.
Also why are Chloe and that baby in the bakery without protective clothing and a hair net. Hang on Barnacle bollocks isn’t dressed correctly either and he’s working.
None of them have a clue. As thick as pig tit.

Her mother wouldn't care less. After all this is the lady that allowed an adult to sleep with her teenage child
She wasn’t even a teenager when he first abused her.

Is Scraggy Mrs Radfraud capable of doing anything other than BRAG. I couldn’t care less if they have 20 trees in their house. It’s all OTT to the point of looking cheap and nasty.
Barnacle Bollocks produced tea. Two trays of greasy looking overcooked veg and he forgot the onion. He calls himself a chef….he’s an absolute moron. I wouldn’t eat his tit food.
This time last year they were in Iceland. I wish they would go back there for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh god, prepare yourself everyone! Tomorrow will be the North Pole breakfast. Packaged sugar products galore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Just watched the garden centre visit 🤦‍♀️ How many times did Sue talk over her mum??? RUDE!
And I see Ellie and Aimee have had lip fillers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What is with this lot? They have put a vlog up doing another advert for Bibi and Tina. They then decorate for Christmas, Phoebe is being shown holding cookie in such an awkward manner it's awful. Dogs aren't toys, so why does Sue stand next to her abd let her swing that poor dog around.

That's ok. This thread has moved fast since last night, it's easy to miss comments. Totally agree with you though. As much as I dislike Sue and Noel, Nicole's parents should share some responsibility too.
How do you know they don’t by the looks of things her parents do a lot more then sue and Noel, they have only seen the baby once, w is it that Nicole has to travel with all her young ones but there the ones that drive,

Reactions: 4
The whole family is a tit show.

They just keep peddling crap to keep themselves in the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to.

End of story

Reactions: 9
Breakfast table on Facebook. Piles of expensive advent calendars but cheap packet pancakes for breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.