The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple Sue and Sarah Ingham are made from the same mould. Selfish, greedy, no thought for others struggling, unsympathetic of what's going on in the world. All family YouTube seem to be very self indulgent. Does Simple Susan need £30 a pop advent calendars for her children? No. You will never see Bonnie or Heidie playing with those playmobil ones at all. They will be opened and slung on the side same as every year. Sarah Ingham was complaining about buying a £13 pair of trainers for her Daughter saying they were expensive, then went on to buy 6 £11 stocking to hang on a flipping wall. Sue buys designer stuff for herself, yet her kids are kitted out in Primark. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 16
Simple Sue and Sarah Ingham are made from the same mould. Selfish, greedy, no thought for others struggling, unsympathetic of what's going on in the world. All family YouTube seem to be very self indulgent. Does Simple Susan need £30 a pop advent calendars for her children? No. You will never see Bonnie or Heidie playing with those playmobil ones at all. They will be opened and slung on the side same as every year. Sarah Ingham was complaining about buying a £13 pair of trainers for her Daughter saying they were expensive, then went on to buy 6 £11 stocking to hang on a flipping wall. Sue buys designer stuff for herself, yet her kids are kitted out in Primark. It beggars belief.
To be fair I wear designer , my kids don’t, my older ones do and the teens have designer bags, but i refuse to buy expensive hen they out grow the so quick. They have branded but not expensive stuff

Reactions: 7
I must be getting very old. What is this North Pole breakfas. Give me a break. Any breakfast at all is welcomed for most folks I know. It's all bollocks. Sorry, I guess I'm a Grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I must be getting very old. What is this North Pole breakfas. Give me a break. Any breakfast at all is welcomed for most folks I know. It's all bollocks. Sorry, I guess I'm a Grinch
I must be boring too saw people have all sorts on my socials balloons excessive amounts of crap as it's December the first mean wtf! Mine got a advent calender 🤣🤣 and I splashed out to 2 quid instead of 1 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at the offerings though . Pancakes with few bananas on the table to make it look healthy . If only she spent as much as offering nutritional food especially on a cold winter morning . In all my years can’t say I have heard of a North Pole breakfast . Bad enough this weekend I am going to breakfast with Santa at the local pub …

Reactions: 10
At the garden centre….I love this….Oooh I like this…these are nice….Oh look at this….I want one of these….these are lovely….I’m getting one of these…she does nothing but brag and chat tit.
Remember when you couldn’t afford new knickers you bragging twit.
The mother is two sandwiches short of a picnic too.

Reactions: 17
In the latest story on Instagram did Archie(?) ask to open another door on the calendar? Does that mean they are allowed to open the doors when they want rather than every day like you are supposed to.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Urgh kids scratty feet and arse all over the bench where people are prepping food 🤮

I must be boring too saw people have all sorts on my socials balloons excessive amounts of crap as it's December the first mean wtf! Mine got a advent calender 🤣🤣 and I splashed out to 2 quid instead of 1 🤣
We made a mistake and ended up with 2 choc calendars for each of my 3 kids. Was nearly crying at wasting 12 quid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching 17 kids…. last night and the kids then were all over the counter tops then. Bottoms and feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just skimmed through the snorefest that is the Christmas vlog. Notice how Skanky Sue is now commenting on how expensive something is,trying to come across relatable 🙄So fake. Bet she went back and bought everything once the camera was off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
North Pole breakfast, Elf on the Shelf, Christmas Eve boxes full of tat!
Who thinks all this tit up?
Like parents didn’t already have enough extra stress and expense to deal with at this time of year 😠

By the way you brainless Scratty moron it’s Hayes Garden Centre not Hayses. If you had a brain you would be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch right guys ? They cook meals for a fiver and go out and buy for the foodbanks and toys for the kids . Given the platform sue and Noel have has she not thought about doing something like this ?

Reactions: 8
Sue will 100% gift some toys to charity soon.
This will of course be shared so she can brag at how generous she is etc.

Reactions: 11
She'll only do a food bank or toy appeal shop if it's being sponsored by a supermarket and monetised by YouTube.

Sue will 100% gift some toys to charity soon.
This will of course be shared so she can brag at how generous she is etc.
exactly this. the only time Sue would consider donating any of their excessive stash of toys to charity or donate to a food bank or even give a moment of thought to the families less fortunate than her, like those in similar situations to that alternative ad she shared which supposedly "hit her hard" is if she can sue it for content. if - and it's a big if - she shares a story of herself dropping off a box at a food back or films a vlog collecting up a few of the kids' unused toys to donate to families less fortunate who are struggling to afford presents for their kids - or it is included in footage filmed by channel 5 🙄 - guaranteed that will be the only time it ever happens. she may consider donating to charity, if she can use it to create content, knowing it will work to her benefit and newspapers will leap on her "kindness" and "generous" and write stories which make her out to be a half-decent human being - but we all know she would only be doing it as a one of, because it works to her advantage, and selfish Sue only thinks about herself.

she would simply use it as a photo op, posing as she threw a few cans of beans into the food donation box at her local supermarket, to give the impression that donating to charity and using her wealth to help others is something she does on a regular basis, when in actuality, she doesn't give anyone - other than herself - a second thought. but while she's out shopping for new rugs and showing off even more presents for the kids, the minions be defending her from criticism by reminding everyone that even though "they don't claim benefits", they even use their own hard-earned money to help the needy, despite having 22 kids of their own. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced they must get a kick back from Lancs live. I know they lift stories from social media, but every day??? If they lifted stories about my family constantly, I'd be complaining to them. The amount of people that think it's OK that Sue had Noels child at 13 baffles me, because they are still together???? NO! He was an Adult She was a Child
Yes I saw Lancs Live did a piece the other day because a few of the children were ill. It's not really news in November (as it was then!) in a house with so many people in it. It is a wonder they are as well as they all seem to be most of the time given the children's diets and the fact they are always being dragged somewhere .

exactly this. the only time Sue would consider donating any of their excessive stash of toys to charity or donate to a food bank or even give a moment of thought to the families less fortunate than her, like those in similar situations to that alternative ad she shared which supposedly "hit her hard" is if she can sue it for content. if - and it's a big if - she shares a story of herself dropping off a box at a food back or films a vlog collecting up a few of the kids' unused toys to donate to families less fortunate who are struggling to afford presents for their kids - or it is included in footage filmed by channel 5 🙄 - guaranteed that will be the only time it ever happens. she may consider donating to charity, if she can use it to create content, knowing it will work to her benefit and newspapers will leap on her "kindness" and "generous" and write stories which make her out to be a half-decent human being - but we all know she would only be doing it as a one of, because it works to her advantage, and selfish Sue only thinks about herself.

she would simply use it as a photo op, posing as she threw a few cans of beans into the food donation box at her local supermarket, to give the impression that donating to charity and using her wealth to help others is something she does on a regular basis, when in actuality, she doesn't give anyone - other than herself - a second thought. but while she's out shopping for new rugs and showing off even more presents for the kids, the minions be defending her from criticism by reminding everyone that even though "they don't claim benefits", they even use their own hard-earned money to help the needy, despite having 22 kids of their own. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️
She has done just this at times, donated toys and clothes making sure it is known about. I would suspect the rest of the time stuff gets dumped in the skip.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh blimey, she's now in the nail salon getting her "Christmas nails" she is so out of touch it's untrue. Surely she should be picking her kids up from school, not having Christmas nails done.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.