The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sue and Noel were just on their way to bed. Heidie was still up running around, Bonnie was asleep on the sofa and Tillie was on a laptop still in her school uniform. Do they just go to bed and leave the kids to do as they please? Heidie should have been in bed at 7pm, Sue said it another vlog they don't go to bed until about 11, so why are all the kids still up? Tillie should have been in bed at about 9ish too. They really don't give a toss do they?
They went to bed and left Heidie, Bonnie and Tillie downstairs? That’s awful. How can you not put a 2 year old to bed - that’s still a baby! I have a child Heidie’s age and I find that really shocking. Small children, especially need to get the opportunity to have at least 12 hours sleep in 24.

Reactions: 13
How do you know they don’t by the looks of things her parents do a lot more then sue and Noel, they have only seen the baby once, w is it that Nicole has to travel with all her young ones but there the ones that drive,
I don't know. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject though. Not many of us on here know how much Sue and Noel have seen the baby, yet you know exactly how often. However funny a brand new member joins and instantly starts being rude. Lots of brand new members join when drama kicks off.

They went to bed and left Heidie, Bonnie and Tillie downstairs? That’s awful. How can you not put a 2 year old to bed - that’s still a baby! I have a child Heidie’s age and I find that really shocking. Small children, especially need to get the opportunity to have at least 12 hours sleep in 24.
I don't know that they went to bed and left them, all they said in their vlog was Heidie had a danger nap and was wide awake and running around, they showed Tillie on a laptop and Bonnie asleep on the sofa, but they said We are off to bed. I'd hope Noel lifted Bonnie into bed and at least took Heidie up with them, but as Tillie was still up, who knows what they did.

Who would have time to do a North Pole breakfast on a school day? I literally used to have to hurry my kids up in the mornings as they used to take 62 hours to eat half a slice of toast, let alone pull crackers and open advent calendars. If I did anything like this, I'd have had it as an afternoon snack after school, kids are always starving after school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh f**ck off with the expensive advent calendars and tonnes of tat that will no doubt end up in land fill. Ours were happy with a chocolate calendar. And guess what Sue. I could arsed bathing and reading to my children last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This family are so materialistic, like totally over the top. Makes me a wee bit sick.

Reactions: 15
The bloody comments 🤢 the best parents ever, go above and beyond, kids lucky to have parents like them. duck off, they make a mockery out of parents that are currently working their arses off to put food on the table!!! c%^&s 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Children learn what they live, and sadly Chris (and the other children) have never been able to experience a normal family life where parents have time for each child. They are lacking things other kids get from their parents. The absence of the care children need (daily routines, enough sleep, healthy food, quality time with family, love), can never be replaced by 5 million Christmas presents and trips to Disney etc.

These kids falling out and not being able to fit into a normal society is a result of their parents. No excuse for abuse. But kids that experience abuse at home tend to be abusive themselves.

Kids running around half the night, no routines, a mother sucked up in herself - just waiting to see what their youngest will get into. Very surprised noone has interfeared and helped these poor kids.
They've missed being put first. Yes my daughter was in childcare from just over a year old but if she was ill I dropped everything. I've not always been the person to pick her up but I'm the one to rearrange work so I can wfh or take unpaid leave. Once or twice I've questioned school on whether she genuienly needs to be sent home but I've always taken (or made arrangements).

Why was Sue touching everything and actually if she knew Heidie was unwell, why did Sue even take her out?
Exactly! If my daughter was ill at school and my mum found out she'd have marched me there by my ear

Reactions: 8
Why? What is the point?
Because what else has she got to do except buy tons of crap and then put it on display? Zero effort has gone into that, she’s literally bought everything pre-packed and laid it out on the table.
And like has been said already, it will all end up in the bin by tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't know. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject though. Not many of us on here know how much Sue and Noel have seen the baby, yet you know exactly how often. However funny a brand new member joins and instantly starts being rude. Lots of brand new members join when drama kicks off.

I don't know that they went to bed and left them, all they said in their vlog was Heidie had a danger nap and was wide awake and running around, they showed Tillie on a laptop and Bonnie asleep on the sofa, but they said We are off to bed. I'd hope Noel lifted Bonnie into bed and at least took Heidie up with them, but as Tillie was still up, who knows what they did.

Who would have time to do a North Pole breakfast on a school day? I literally used to have to hurry my kids up in the mornings as they used to take 62 hours to eat half a slice of toast, let alone pull crackers and open advent calendars. If I did anything like this, I'd have had it as an afternoon snack after school, kids are always starving after school.
Bet she just took a picture and they’ll film later on when they get home from school/ wherever.....bet they were walking/ running to school eating their pancakes 🙄

Bet she just took a picture and they’ll film later on when they get home from school/ wherever.....bet they were walking/ running to school eating their pancakes 🙄
If they go of Corz!

Because what else has she got to do except buy tons of crap and then put it on display? Zero effort has gone into that, she’s literally bought everything pre-packed and laid it out on the table.
And like has been said already, it will all end up in the bin by tonight.
Don’t envy the poor teachers with that feral lot hyped up with sugar - such shite on the table and a bunch of bananas chucked in for the picture no doubt 😂

What was it they said about cutting back and being worried about costs of living 🤔 🤨
Let's be honest she forgot about that minutes after it was said!

Why go to that length for breakfast on a weekday where most will be dashing off to school and nursery instead of waiting for the weekend??

I feel for anyone who believed them, so far there is no sign of anything being cut back
Expensive consoles, presents, advent calendars, decorations, unneeded over the top breakfast(decor not the actual breakfast)
There is probably a whole lot more to come.

Reactions: 14
The bloody comments 🤢 the best parents ever, go above and beyond, kids lucky to have parents like them. duck off, they make a mockery out of parents that are currently working their arses off to put food on the table!!! c%^&s 🤬
Worst parents!-decent parents wud give them time and effort. It’s all materialistic where Sue is concerned - all abt IG and SM. Look at us look at us.
Yes Sue we look whilst shaking our heads-in utter disbelief. Leaving kids roaming the house while you go to bed. Tilly still in uniform -does she go to bed in it and go straight to school. #Honestly

Sorry but on a school morning who really could be arsed . Advent calendar and that’s it .
No North Pole trip yet ? Suppose there’s still time .

Reactions: 7
Call me boring but with 3 children I like a routine and that’s them in bed set time every night . Dog walked aswell . For her to have them kids running around at that time and it actually amuses her it makes me cringe .
Its just bloody lazy parenting - In my group of 10 close female friends 9 of us have children and not 1 of us would dream of carry out such loose parenting - never mind being proud about it so much so its on bleeping YouTube.

What's great about a load of pre bought crap on put on the table, them pancakes are vile I bought them once and went in the bin lol! What's wrong woth fresh pancakes as let's face it they'd only get half each so wouldn't take that long to cook! Some nice pan au chocolate straight from the oven etc much more magical if you going to do it you may aswell do it properly!

Reactions: 6
I only have 1 child and she's in a strict routine of bed by 7.30pm every night apart from Friday and Saturday where it's bed by 8pm.
I bet you also have a child that calms come bedtime, sleeps well and is able to wake-up refreshed allowing them to concentrate and carry-out a school day without the pressures of being tired and foggy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.