The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what she needs is that man out of her life and to let her be a mum without the stress of him. Taking her kids away will only make her worse. The person who knows Nicole and The Radfords said the kids are happy and school and social have no concerns now he's not there. Remember, this video was filmed a while ago he's back at mummy's and has been since October. He is not anywhere near her or the kids, he's done this because she doesn't want him back and she wants to carry on with her life.
We don’t know what he did to get her to do this. For him to film it seems like he planned to get something against her. I know when me and my husband argue not once has one of us flipped out a phone to record the other

Reactions: 13
The person who knows Nicole and The Radfords said the kids are happy and school and social have no concerns now he's not there.
I’m sorry but they only know what Nicole has told them. The only people who know what the school and social have said are the school, the social and the parents, anything else is open to interpretation.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but they only know what Nicole has told them. The only people who know what the school and social have said are the school, the social and the parents, anything else is open to interpretation.
One of the siblings told my friend stuff. Not saying anymore as I will get in so much trouble

Reactions: 5
i think she will. Now the police are involved they will have to pass it to social services , and I know when one of my friends went through this she was told she would risk losing kids if she took him back .
I was told this by SS, that if I went back to him they would have serious concerns about daughter and she would be put in Foster Care.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Whoever is right or wrong in this mess the kids are suffering and need help. I could cry for them, especially the older ones who don't even count where the Radfords are concerned. I hooe the family gets help and quickly.

Reactions: 12
It is pretty clear that both Chris and Nicole have mental health issues. If she is doing well since Chris moved out, that's great. If the kids are attending school, have food to eat and are clean and healthy that can only be a good thing. If Nicole is doing better with Chris out of the way, then he should have the decency to stay away. If he is a manipulative hole then from what I've read here from threads, I'm afraid that's learnt behaviour. We know Noel has a dreadful temper and we also know Noel had a fist fight with Chris, well that's not normal behaviour on either part. Daniel is a manipulative thug too, so he also must have learnt that from somewhere. Sue should be hanging her head in shame of how she has raised her children, not off Christmas shopping.

Reactions: 30
It is pretty clear that both Chris and Nicole have mental health issues. If she is doing well since Chris moved out, that's great. If the kids are attending school, have food to eat and are clean and healthy that can only be a good thing. If Nicole is doing better with Chris out of the way, then he should have the decency to stay away. If he is a manipulative hole then from what I've read here from threads, I'm afraid that's learnt behaviour. We know Noel has a dreadful temper and we also know Noel had a fist fight with Chris, well that's not normal behaviour on either part. Daniel is a manipulative thug too, so he also must have learnt that from somewhere. Sue should be hanging her head in shame of how she has raised her children, not off Christmas shopping.
She should hang her head in shame why Chris ever thought that was ok to post that video with his naked child in it beyond disgusting anything posted to the internet is forever seems to have been up for a good while dont know if he took it down or Instagram did. says it all about her posting her usual bragging posts today out buying more tat burying her head in the sand like she always does

Reactions: 10
Had no idea that Noel had a fight with Chris😮. Any idea what it was about? They aren’t the squeaky clean family they like to portray are they?

• Wow
Oh god yes I saw this, but I had forgotten who she was! That is horrendous.
The Radfords will ignore all this negative narrative as it will not show them in a good light, just like they ignored when their son hurt the girlfriend and left her stranded in dif country!
They will, I predict - go shopping- for more tat they do not need. Or a new rug! 🤣

well bleeping done Radfords. Not only have you fucked up your own kids ypur now allowing them to duck up your grandkids, and yes the kids Nicole had before she met Chris are still your family. Carrying on the family trait of not protecting kids, started with sues parents and still going on generations later. bleeping grow up set a example for the kids you breed. Only Chloe and Sophie seem to have any idea of how to be a parent . Throwing money at the kids is clearly bleeping them up big time. Time to change and put kids first not money or Likes
Bet Skanky and Nowull’s “ publicist” is working overtime to stop all this blowing up and damaging their “ public image”...I predict a happy family vlog coming up...wonder if Chris is on some sort of “ Radford payroll” to keep his silence...🤔...he could work in the pie shop too...😏

Bet Skanky and Nowull’s “ publicist” is working overtime to stop all this blowing up and damaging their “ public image”...I predict a happy family vlog coming up...wonder if Chris is on some sort of “ Radford payroll” to keep his silence...🤔...he could work in the pie shop too...😏
The bastard scammers will have him on min hours low wages. So he only have to give his kids a small amount of money.

Reactions: 6
I hope the police do get involved and those poor children are safe. This is all because sue and Noel didn’t raise their children properly!
It reminds me of the time Chris smashed up the house and had a punch up with Noel? Obviously they’re all capable of violence and abusive behaviour now a few of them have shown toxic traits.
It now makes me wonder if sue is constantly filming because she’s scared of what Noel is like off camera.

Reactions: 14
I hope the police do get involved and those poor children are safe. This is all because sue and Noel didn’t raise their children properly!
It reminds me of the time Chris smashed up the house and had a punch up with Noel? Obviously they’re all capable of violence and abusive behaviour now a few of them have shown toxic traits.
It now makes me wonder if sue is constantly filming because she’s scared of what Noel is like off camera.
For what it's worth as far as I know Chris has only been to see the kids once and hasn't been back for weeks and the video was months and months ago so as long as Chris stays away and leaves her alone and carry on keeping the kids happy and safe like they are currently... the police don't need to be involved. Its Chris who is causing the mess and drama and with him out of the picture it's all fine

Reactions: 9
For what it's worth as far as I know Chris has only been to see the kids once and hasn't been back for weeks and the video was months and months ago so as long as Chris stays away and leaves her alone and carry on keeping the kids happy and safe like they are currently... the police don't need to be involved. Its Chris who is causing the mess and drama and with him out of the picture it's all fine
Just like his daddy a crap parent

Reactions: 8
Definitely not defending anyone here but people are quick to say why aren’t sue and Noel helping and jumping in on the Chris and Nicole situation, but what about Nicole’s parents too

Reactions: 9
Definitely not defending anyone here but people are quick to say why aren’t sue and Noel helping and jumping in on the Chris and Nicole situation, but what about Nicole’s parents too
I think its because Chris is the one posting videos trying to out Nicole as a psycho and causing all the drama. So ppl are saying they need to sort him out. Nicole hasn't done anything like air their dirty laundry and obv we don't know maybe her parents have got involved they aren't in the public eye

I'm going by what I've been told. I've kept quiet on here because someone I know has told me alot of what goes on behind the scenes so I have heard alot more to this but won't go into it as its not my place. My opinion from what I've been told was she was manipulated by him into making her look like she had a knife and threatening with it. She was peeling spuds at the time and he antagonised her and she came out of the kitchen and he filmed her telling the camera about her having a knife. Little bit dramatic of him but pure manipulation at its finest.
My ex did something similar to me, I had scissors in my hand when he started an argument with me then he went around telling everyone I threatened him with scissors because I was holding a pair in my hand, manipulator trying to make me sound bad

B
My ex did something similar to me, I had scissors in my hand when he started an argument with me then he went around telling everyone I threatened him with scissors because I was holding a pair in my hand, manipulator trying to make me sound bad
Btw no kids were involved and no recording, but it’s a similar situation, and I can imagine maybe that’s what happened in this case, not 100% but maybe

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.