The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
22 kids isn't 4 or 5 the maximum someone should need. The planet is on a crash course we don't need that many more people. It's a town 22 kids come on.

Reactions: 10
The story is still up. What utter scum airing out your business like that. The kids don't need their parents business known to thousands especially when one of them is standing there naked! What on earth. Think of the kids, not yourselves and your petty drama. It's no surprise considering the home he's been raised in. Why has he scribbled out the above texts, probably to hide the ugly things he's said.

None of this needed to be shown at all Chris. Just childish and trashy. It's almost like he's trying to get the social involved and the kids removed from both of them

Reactions: 12
I just had a look, it's not there now. Can anyone tell me what went on? I'm naturally not wanting to see any pics or videos :poop: Just curious because reading the one post on the previous page from Chris it sounds as if Nicole has lost it :oops:

Reactions: 8
I'm still seeing it unfortunately. My volume isn't working so I can't hear what they're saying. It seems to just be video of he and Nicole having some sort of argument. In front of at least one of the kids who doesn't even seem to think it's an abnormal occurrence. Poor kids probably witness screaming matches and worse frequently so it's nothing new to them.

Nicole posted a story an hour after his about pairing socks, no mention of the drama. I wonder if she even knows he's been airing out their business?

Reactions: 14
One video is still up he's deleted 2 basically for those who never seen it, it was Nicole threatening to rip up his nans picture she had a knife in her hand right above the naked toddler telling Chris she will stab him and laughing at him, kids are complete unfazed so this is such a regular occurrence

The scribbled out texts between the pair suggest he's a possessive freak he's the one doing the messaging and you can make out words like answer now ffs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sounds like Chris and Nicole both have serious issues, and neither of them are mentally stable enough to care for children. I've not seen the video, I don't really want to, however, why hasn't Noel and Sue or Nicole's parents stepped in? It's not normal behaviour to swing a knife around, let alone in front of a child. I was under the impression that Chris was living back with Sue and Noel. Chris and Nicole both sound as toxic as each other.

Reactions: 23
OMFG that video they do both clearly av problems but wen he mentioned the knife the smirk she gave really give me psycho vibes I really hope them kids are taken away from situation

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking at that message Nicole has reached the end of her coping capacity. I’m not surprised with 7 (?) children all on her own. Chris videoing his naked child and broadcasting on a public account must be breaking some kind of law (morally it’s abhorrent).
Those kids are gonna grow up to be so damaged if they’re not given some kind of normality soon. What a horrible situation.

Reactions: 12
Didn't Sue tell him to essentially ditch the kids when he broke up with Nicole? If it's an old video and he's been staying with his parents I wonder if he's listened to Sue and hasn't been supporting his kids at all. Would explain her being at breaking point, although there's no excuse for either of their behaviour. I might be reading it wrong but the text about telling the kids she died makes it seem like she's saying she's going to end her life and wants the kids to think she died in a car accident. I hope someone is looking out for these kids because I doubt Sue and Noel care, and Chris and Nicole clearly aren't providing a safe stable home for them.

None of this should be posted anywhere especially since it seems Nicole's oldest boy has an instagram and can probably see all this :cry: The video is gone now, hope it stays that way and they put the kids first for once.

Reactions: 15
Great language in front of the children too,but what do you expect having awful parents? They've all been dragged up :(

Reactions: 14
Didn't Sue tell him to essentially ditch the kids when he broke up with Nicole? If it's an old video and he's been staying with his parents I wonder if he's listened to Sue and hasn't been supporting his kids at all. Would explain her being at breaking point, although there's no excuse for either of their behaviour. I might be reading it wrong but the text about telling the kids she died makes it seem like she's saying she's going to end her life and wants the kids to think she died in a car accident. I hope someone is looking out for these kids because I doubt Sue and Noel care, and Chris and Nicole clearly aren't providing a safe stable home for them.

None of this should be posted anywhere especially since it seems Nicole's oldest boy has an instagram and can probably see all this :cry: The video is gone now, hope it stays that way and they put the kids first for once.
Hopefully they have broken up for good it's not fair on those kids

Reactions: 8
Sue and Noel this is your time to shine. Show the world what wonderful parents you are by taking in your grandkids before social services take them!
C3D74E34-34D8-4B08-AA37-690FC0FBE365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see anything on his insta page. It must have gone now. The whole family is fucked and Sue is too engrossed in her bloody dogs to even notice.

Has Chris got more than one insta page? I'm looking at the chris_radford89 one.

Reactions: 10
I have heard from someone who knows the family that Chris has been emotionally and physically abusive for years and he has actually blackmailed Nicole for ages that if she left him he would show videos of her at the end of her tether making out she is the villain 😢 when in actual fact she is just at breaking point. He apparently has a drink problem and the radfords don't support her or the kids. This post chris shared on his story last night, I believe to be ages ago and it was because she wasn't backing down this time and taking his tit any longer so he showed the video. To me I think this is abuse and harassment and a woman who is scared of this sorry excuse of a man and his family.
He obviously believes the family are powerful because they are in the public eye and clearly using this against Nicole to intimidate her.
Imagine how she must be feeling this morning, doing the school run, she must feel so scared and trapped. Its bloody awful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wow didn't see the video but these messages you get the gist! They both clearly have problems these radford children are really starting to have problems aren't they no wonder with all the kids in the house sue and noel had no care how it would effect them in later life as long as they got their babies!

• Sad
Anyone starting too see it all unravel, all you need is one paper to turn against them (and they will for the right story) and that’s it. Look at those big families in America who were famous and now it’s all fell apart 🤷‍♀️. Hope they’ve saved for a rainy day as those kids do not deserve to have nothing given it’s their childhoods that have been flaunted for all too see

Anyone starting too see it all unravel, all you need is one paper to turn against them (and they will for the right story) and that’s it. Look at those big families in America who were famous and now it’s all fell apart 🤷‍♀️. Hope they’ve saved for a rainy day as those kids do not deserve to have nothing given it’s their childhoods that have been flaunted for all too see
Although they don’t need no where near as much as they get

Reactions: 9
This just shows what Dumb and Dumber are really like. No concern whatsoever for their grandkids. I think it’s a case of let’s bury our heads in the sand and it will all go away. I have two grandchildren and I love them just as much as my own kids but they don’t seem to have that love for theirs at all.

The story is still up. What utter scum airing out your business like that. The kids don't need their parents business known to thousands especially when one of them is standing there naked! What on earth. Think of the kids, not yourselves and your petty drama. It's no surprise considering the home he's been raised in. Why has he scribbled out the above texts, probably to hide the ugly things he's said.

None of this needed to be shown at all Chris. Just childish and trashy. It's almost like he's trying to get the social involved and the kids removed from both of them
I dont have Instagram- what’s gone on? Sounds dreadful..

I have heard from someone who knows the family that Chris has been emotionally and physically abusive for years and he has actually blackmailed Nicole for ages that if she left him he would show videos of her at the end of her tether making out she is the villain 😢 when in actual fact she is just at breaking point. He apparently has a drink problem and the radfords don't support her or the kids. This post chris shared on his story last night, I believe to be ages ago and it was because she wasn't backing down this time and taking his tit any longer so he showed the video. To me I think this is abuse and harassment and a woman who is scared of this sorry excuse of a man and his family.
He obviously believes the family are powerful because they are in the public eye and clearly using this against Nicole to intimidate her.
Imagine how she must be feeling this morning, doing the school run, she must feel so scared and trapped. Its bloody awful
Wonder if newspapers will get hold of all this drama....?😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.