The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is terrible. Why do they think they’re more deserving than their kids?
Let’s be honest, with the money they literally throw away, they could buy M&S ready meals for all their kids every day which would give the kids at least half a chance of getting some nutrition. It’s not as if she likes to cook and when she does it’s like dog food 😳🤢
She won’t though cos doubtful that a brand like M&S would pay to “ad partner” with people like them.
Pity a decent local hairdresser wouldn’t help them out especially one that does kids hair because by the look of it whoever does it now just hacks at it .

Reactions: 10
That is terrible. Why do they think they’re more deserving than their kids?
Let’s be honest, with the money they literally throw away, they could buy M&S ready meals for all their kids every day which would give the kids at least half a chance of getting some nutrition. It’s not as if she likes to cook and when she does it’s like dog food 😳🤢
She won’t though cos doubtful that a brand like M&S would pay to “ad partner” with people like them.
If M&S ever paid to partner with the Radfrauds then i’d know for sure that the world had gone stark raving mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Call me boring but with 3 children I like a routine and that’s them in bed set time every night . Dog walked aswell . For her to have them kids running around at that time and it actually amuses her it makes me cringe .
I only have 1 child and she's in a strict routine of bed by 7.30pm every night apart from Friday and Saturday where it's bed by 8pm.

Reactions: 11
Bet chris does a dirty delete, bet the radfords are so proud of their children

Is he really recording her whilst his son stands there naked!

both completely unhinged at this point

come on sue come get ya grandchildren

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I know, I’m shocked he’s recorded and posted a naked child video…

• Wow
  • Sad

What was he thinking! She sounds no better but posting that could actually be an offence
Things seem to be getting completely Out of hand at this point.

With all due respect sue needs to put the camera down for a while and try to sort out the issues in the family, it really doesn't reflect well on them at all which is a shame as some of the kids come across quite well.

Reactions: 9
I really hope Insta will act fast. I just can't...how stupid are these "parents"? Well Sue your offspring needs help!

I reported it also. Does he think that’s an appropriate thing to post? God, some people’s lives.

Reactions: 6
His probably set the seen an made out she's the bad one, seem like his the abuser, looks like it runs in the family

Reactions: 8
I hope someone who lives near by who knows area etc they live in report to police/social services ,what on earth is going on in that house them poor children 😥 over 13 thousand he has following him on Instagram hopefully if enough have reported to Instagram they will take it down fast though when I have previously reported stuff to Instagram close to and over 24 hours before I hear back and story is usually gone anyhow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.