The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what the new rug's for
I am a dog owner and lover but all those children and all those dogs combined must make the place so messy and so smelly.

When it’s been raining, the house must honk with 6 dogs! 🤢 I know people with lots of dogs who clean very meticulously so their home doesn’t smell but we all know the Radfords don’t clean.

Reactions: 27
I am a dog owner and lover but all those children and all those dogs combined must make the place so messy and so smelly.

When it’s been raining, the house must honk with 6 dogs! 🤢 I know people with lots of dogs who clean very meticulously so their home doesn’t smell but we all know the Radfords don’t clean.
but they also don’t walk the dogs so it’s not likely they even get wet

Reactions: 20
Call me boring but with 3 children I like a routine and that’s them in bed set time every night . Dog walked aswell . For her to have them kids running around at that time and it actually amuses her it makes me cringe .

Reactions: 19
Call me boring but with 3 children I like a routine and that’s them in bed set time every night . Dog walked aswell . For her to have them kids running around at that time and it actually amuses her it makes me cringe .
I’d be so stressed, kids need to be in bed and need a routine, and mums and dads need adult time, I couldn’t cope with no me time

Reactions: 19
Sue and Noel are out for a lovely meal, cos you know they are such an amazing family and work sooo hard that they need a break/night off. 🤦‍♀️😬
I bet Sue is sniffing the food and pointing with her very very pointy finger! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Poking it in Noel’s food 😂

On another note what has Ellie done to her lips in that latest photo on instagram? Ellie, love you’re a pretty girl you really don’t need it.

Reactions: 8
Its the kids who’ll suffer...never had structure or routine, absolutely appalling parenting and come to think of it, same goes for those poor bloody dogs...🤬

Reactions: 14
Its the kids who’ll suffer...never had structure or routine, absolutely appalling parenting and come to think of it, same goes for those poor bloody dogs...🤬
Scratty and Crusty bollocks eating like royalty whilst the kids live on rubbish and tiny portions of slop that that comes out of that slow cooker. They are really selfish and vile.
What happened to we don’t go out and we don’t drink, bloody lying twats.

Reactions: 18
Not boring. Sensible.who wants to live in chaos? Well, the Radfords I guess

Reactions: 12
Scratty and Crusty bollocks eating like royalty whilst the kids live on rubbish and tiny portions of slop that that comes out of that slow cooker. They are really selfish and vile.
What happened to we don’t go out and we don’t drink, bloody lying twats.
They do this quite often and palm it off as a much needed "date night" however, now Noel takes Mondays off because they need much needed couple time, why don't they leave the older kids home and go out for lunch instead? They were both drinking too so I'm guessing they either stayed in a hotel for the night or got a taxi.
They are both greedy. The kids have their Christmas lunch on paper plates, Sue and Noels plates are piled high with food. The more you look at these two, the more unbelievable it is that they have 22 kids.

Reactions: 24
Have Chris Radford and his girlfriend split up?

I just looked at his age and noticed he has listed himself as the father of two children. But they had three together?

Reactions: 7
I see on their latest vlog Heidie still up running around late at night and Bonnie had fallen asleep in the chair. Why the hell don’t they have proper bedtimes? A nice relaxing bath, a bedtime story and sleep. It must be absolutely chaotic in that household and those kids can’t be getting a good night’s sleep. They just seem to let them run around and sleep whenever they like. Bloody chaotic way to live, poor kids.
Not possible too many of them. I imagine it been like a summer camp. In and out, up and down. Thank god they ain't my next door. I'd have to move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Browzing (is that how you spell it? just realised I've never actually wrote that word before 😆 ) amazon buying tat again she really needs to get off her arse and do something productive! Poor kids whoever is made to that that tit on the their head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not possible too many of them. I imagine it been like a summer camp. In and out, up and down. Thank god they ain't my next door. I'd have to move 😂
Could you imagine living next door to them ? Tbh I can’t even try and imagine it . Neighbours from hell .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have Chris Radford and his girlfriend split up?

I just looked at his age and noticed he has listed himself as the father of two children. But they had three together?
they do have three kids together - i think it's just that he hasn't updated his IG bio since his youngest son was born. Chris' relationship with his girlfriend always seems very on and of, but yeah - they seem to have split up again. there has been speculation he's back living at the Radford zoo. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Could you imagine living next door to them ? Tbh I can’t even try and imagine it . Neighbours from hell .
When channel 5 are sick of them they can go on another show, neighbours from hell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Blimey. I'm watching an old kids and counting. Noel needs to eat healthily so he's cooked salmon for everyone with potatoes and veg. He cooked 10 pieces of salmon between 19 people. Tillie at her age had 2 small boiled potatoes, 1 small sprig of brocoli, 3 green beans, 1 carrot and a third of a piece of salmon. Those kids must be starving. Noel then sat down and had about 8 potatoes, half a plate of veg and 2 pieces of salmon.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Blimey. I'm watching an old kids and counting. Noel needs to eat healthily so he's cooked salmon for everyone with potatoes and veg. He cooked 10 pieces of salmon between 19 people. Tillie at her age had 2 small boiled potatoes, 1 small sprig of brocoli, 3 green beans, 1 carrot and a third of a piece of salmon. Those kids must be starving. Noel then sat down and had about 8 potatoes, half a plate of veg and 2 pieces of salmon.
That is terrible. Why do they think they’re more deserving than their kids?
Let’s be honest, with the money they literally throw away, they could buy M&S ready meals for all their kids every day which would give the kids at least half a chance of getting some nutrition. It’s not as if she likes to cook and when she does it’s like dog food 😳🤢
She won’t though cos doubtful that a brand like M&S would pay to “ad partner” with people like them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.