The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
North Pole breakfast, Elf on the Shelf, Christmas Eve boxes full of tat!
Who thinks all this tit up?
Like parents didn’t already have enough extra stress and expense to deal with at this time of year 😠
Totally agree

Reactions: 4
Oh blimey, she's now in the nail salon getting her "Christmas nails" she is so out of touch it's untrue. Surely she should be picking her kids up from school, not having Christmas nails done.
i don't know why she bothers to pay to get her nails done, when we all know they will look as tacky and awful as always - as though she has allowed a toddler to attack her fingers with nail varnish. Bonnie and Heidi could undoubtedly do a better job - Sue could save herself some money and actually spend some time with her daughters, for exactly the same quality outcome! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is heart wrenching and the caption is perfect, Christmas is about soooo much more than piles of presents and buying stuff. Unfortunately, those poor Radford kids are deprived of much of the magic it's all about the ton of plastic shite they get bought.
I can't hear anything the little boy says :( Still heartwrenching though.

Reactions: 2
Sarah's creative kitchen have gifted them more sugar and crap. They have 4 bars of personalised chocolate, a huge box of mixed chocolate, a gonk sweet jar filled full, and some other sugar filled junk plus an elf drinking bottle. Sue is excitedly showing it all off on Instagram. Oh well that's the kids tea sorted then.

Reactions: 9
Sarah's creative kitchen have gifted them more sugar and crap. They have 4 bars of personalised chocolate, a huge box of mixed chocolate, a gonk sweet jar filled full, and some other sugar filled junk plus an elf drinking bottle. Sue is excitedly showing it all off on Instagram. Oh well that's the kids tea sorted then.
Is that the one who's hygiene is also questionable? Dirty nails etc? Like peas in a pod then 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Disgusting, I’d donate them to the local food bank to be given to a few families that wouldn’t otherwise be getting such treats at Christmas.
Why would anyone give stuff to this family?
I’d melt down the chocolate and tarmac the roads with it first.

Reactions: 12
She has to have Christmas nails for all her pointy finger action in the vlogs!!!
Did you notice when Noel was speaking about the Christmas decorations he said they have a storage room that used to be the old boiler room- Samson prob lives down there too, poor kid!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-on a side note. I'm not sure they are the best nails I've seen. Like her hairdresser she needs a new one!!!

Reactions: 7
She'll only do a food bank or toy appeal shop if it's being sponsored by a supermarket and monetised by YouTube.
I absolutely hate when family channels/ influencers only give to things like that because they can use the content. There's another family channel that I watch - Jammerill Stewart - she cooks absolute slop for her family, but apart from that I quite like her for some reason. She recently posted a vlog where she was buying gifts for as she called them 'mamas she was helping'. Obviously for people who weren't finding things easy - it was basic stuff like curtains, sheets, towels, kitchen organising things etc. She talked during the vlog about hoping that she got the size of the curtains right etc, and I thought through the whole vlog that she was just being a selfish cow and was really no different at all to the rest of the awful vlogging culture. She was doing it so she could film for monetised content - how much nicer would it have been for the people who weren't finding things easy to have been given store vouchers/ gift cards to have the fun of buying their own curtains and other items. (Apologies for the rant lol)

Reactions: 10
Omg yes no doubt share a few happy meals for starters

Reactions: 5
I doubt the kids have any toys worth donating. I reckon they are wrecked within days of getting them. There is no respect or appreciation for anything.

So she's upset at an advert (something that is very very real), kids going without food let alone presents..... yet here she is, this insensitive twit posting/gloating/bragging pictures of that god awful North Pole Shite, fawning over expensive shite in the garden centre (is that her real mother or adoptive - coz she comes across as someone 2 sandwiches short of a picnic!).

Then getting her nails done - which are on hands that have never done a hard day's work in their life.

duck off you thick twit, pay attention to those bloody kids, stop pointing that pissing finger before someone snaps it off and put the camera down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be boring too saw people have all sorts on my socials balloons excessive amounts of crap as it's December the first mean wtf! Mine got a advent calender 🤣🤣 and I splashed out to 2 quid instead of 1 🤣
I can go one better, I got mine for free because my daughter convinced my mum she needed not 1 but two of the £2 chocolate ones...she's the only grandchild...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but regarding sue donating,she's damned if she shows herself donating and damned if she doesn't.

Reactions: 3
The thing about the Radfords is that they have reached a point where they have to keep posting vlogs with everything on an overtly grand and gaudy scale in order to keep on funding the lifestyle that they and their children have become accustomed to. It must be a bit like those people who earns millions by having an Only Fans account. Your life is no longer your own. You are always online.

You can see this with the completely over the top Christmas stuff. I’ll bet they did not do this before they became famous. It’s quite sad - it must be so exhausting to have to wear Christmas pyjamas all through December and take photos all the time. You can tell that they are expecting people to be looking for these Christmas videos and for them to be impressive because it all gets more and more every year.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but regarding sue donating,she's damned if she shows herself donating and damned if she doesn't.
Are you a Scratty supporter, none of it is from the heart it’s all for attention.

Them kids live on sugar, I have never seen kids eat as much crap as them. By the way good to see Scratty toning the bragging down..not. I wouldn’t eat anything from that Sarah, her hygiene practice is on a par with Crusty bollocks.

I see Chloe is following in her mother’s footsteps - they’ve just come back from a holiday abroad and now they are at Centerparcs. Must be lovely to have so many holidays just before the expense of Christmas. Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Are you a Scratty supporter, none of it is from the heart it’s all for attention.

Them kids live on sugar, I have never seen kids eat as much crap as them. By the way good to see Scratty toning the bragging down..not. I wouldn’t eat anything from that Sarah, her hygiene practice is on a par with Crusty bollocks.
Oh here we go if someone dares disagrees there either a radford,a spy or supporter.im neither as previous posts ive posted on here about them will show .i never said it was from the heart what she does regulating donating but if she does donate it'd all oh it's just for show why couldn't she just do it in privately or if she doesn't it's why doesn't she donate some to less fortunate.

I see Chloe is following in her mother’s footsteps - they’ve just come back from a holiday abroad and now they are at Centerparcs. Must be lovely to have so many holidays just before the expense of Christmas. Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis?
I don't have a clue what Centreparcs is but I do know that I like Chloe. Occasionally she shows a bit of Sue-itis but mainly I think she's a decent mum, doesnt post everything online, they went on a family holiday .. to my knowledge no vlogs, barely a photo. I think it was discussed in here that she took the baby away on hols with them & I think that is the only thing for a good parent to do. She doesn't dump Mila on whoever stands still long enough & she seems to keep their lil family to themselves mostly.

Anyone know why Chloe doesn’t have her own place ? Lives in one of the cheapest parts of the U.K.! Why on earth live in someone’s room with a baby ag age 30. Does her boyfriend not have a job?

Reactions: 6
I don't have a clue what Centreparcs is but I do know that I like Chloe. Occasionally she shows a bit of Sue-itis but mainly I think she's a decent mum, doesnt post everything online, they went on a family holiday .. to my knowledge no vlogs, barely a photo. I think it was discussed in here that she took the baby away on hols with them & I think that is the only thing for a good parent to do. She doesn't dump Mila on whoever stands still long enough & she seems to keep their lil family to themselves mostly.
Oh absolutely she looks to be a good mum (she has books for a start!) I was just commenting on the holiday just after another holiday (a’la scratty). You think they’d be saving up to get their own place, living with the mother in law must be hell 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.