The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel hopping tonight, I came across 18 kids and counting… Hallie was born, Sophie was getting married, Sue talked about how they handed down clothes to cut costs and how Noel was careful with money….
How things change. Even then, Katie was looking after the baby and little ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh absolutely she looks to be a good mum (she has books for a start!) I was just commenting on the holiday just after another holiday (a’la scratty). You think they’d be saving up to get their own place, living with the mother in law must be hell 😆
If they can't currently afford a place of their own - which is understandable, given the current financial climate and Sue and Nowull's refusal to use their wealth to help support their kids - they may be living with his parents at the moment to save money to get their own place. i fully imagine that - given the choice - Chloe would prefer to live with her in-laws than condemn herself and her daughter to be full-time residents in the Radford zoo! especially as if she was there, it wouldn't just be her own daughter she would be taking care of, but also whatever hoard of younger siblings Sue expected her to babysit. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Oh here we go if someone dares disagrees there either a radford,a spy or supporter.im neither as previous posts ive posted on here about them will show .i never said it was from the heart what she does regulating donating but if she does donate it'd all oh it's just for show why couldn't she just do it in privately or if she doesn't it's why doesn't she donate some to less fortunate.
Sue is too greedy and selfish that's why. You will never see her go to a supermarket and fill a small trolley with a few bits of cupboard staples and go to the food bank unless someone is filming it. She doesn't even go to the supermarket for her own food , she gets it delivered unless the supermarket is offering her a freebie then she's there faster than the speed of light. She will watch an advert, put it on her Instagram saying so sad,then think she has raised awareness by doing so. A few years ago she filled 10 stockings with crisps and gave it to a food bank. They were the cheapest crisps you can buy, Noel was shoving them in that half the packets broke and he just laughed and said oh well and that was it. You never saw them go to the food bank but it was on TV, that's why they did it. She buys 100 Easter eggs every year, says they are for the food bank but she doesn't deliver them because she then on Easter morning makes a huge pyramid of eggs and says look how many we have. How's that caring?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see Chloe is following in her mother’s footsteps - they’ve just come back from a holiday abroad and now they are at Centerparcs. Must be lovely to have so many holidays just before the expense of Christmas. Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis?
Its not Chloe’s fault that her family (and she, herself by extension) earned a lot of money off the back of a TV show. And that’s because they still have a lot of misguided supporters who think that the Radfords are nurturing parents. Do you begrudge anyone who isn’t affected by the cost of living crisis? I mean, tbh she’s one of the victims of her parents because they stifled her ambition and expected her to parent the younger children when she was living at home.

The thing is, if you want them to stop earning the money they do, threads like this don’t help. Any publicity is good. I hope you can see what I mean. Clicking on their vlogs is engagement and helps them earn more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If they can't currently afford a place of their own - which is understandable, given the current financial climate and Sue and Nowull's refusal to use their wealth to help support their kids - they may be living with his parents at the moment to save money to get their own place. i fully imagine that - given the choice - Chloe would prefer to live with her in-laws than condemn herself and her daughter to be full-time residents in the Radford zoo! especially as if she was there, it wouldn't just be her own daughter she would be taking care of, but also whatever hoard of younger siblings Sue expected her to babysit. 🤣🤣
Maybe Chloe just enjoying living with a normal family for once. And we don’t know if centre parcs is with her partners family or was a gift.

Reactions: 7
Channel hopping tonight, I came across 18 kids and counting… Hallie was born, Sophie was getting married, Sue talked about how they handed down clothes to cut costs and how Noel was careful with money….
How things change. Even then, Katie was looking after the baby and little ones.
Ah the tax credit years. When there were no expensive holidays, cars, designer clothes, seasonal nails or fancy restaurants. Just plain old plodding along like the majority of us trying to do the best for our kids while not going under.
Maybe channel 5 should air that episode before the new ones, kind of like a before and after type thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah the tax credit years. When there were no expensive holidays, cars, designer clothes, seasonal nails or fancy restaurants. Just plain old plodding along like the majority of us trying to do the best for our kids while not going under.
Maybe channel 5 should air that episode before the new ones, kind of like a before and after type thing.
Yeah i saw it too. A 16k budget tho is a fair amount. My wedding was about 3k abroad. My parents could have never funded so much so im guessing even then they had a large savings pot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Now THAT would open some eyes- or maybe not 🙄

Yeah i saw it too. A 16k budget tho is a fair amount. My wedding was about 3k abroad. My parents could have never funded so much so im guessing even then they had a large savings pot.
True, although I imagine they got help from the tv company? I think my entire wedding cost less than her dress 🤣 I borrowed my dress, got shoes in a sale (£12), a neighbour did the food, we hired the concert hall of a wmc and bought booze from Aldi. It was bloody fantastic!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did they buy those bridemaids dresses? The little ones rolling down the grass at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️ the stains will never come out ☺

Reactions: 5
I see Chloe is following in her mother’s footsteps - they’ve just come back from a holiday abroad and now they are at Centerparcs. Must be lovely to have so many holidays just before the expense of Christmas. Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis?
I don’t blame Chloe for going away. She’s on mat leave and needs to make the most before school starts. And let’s be honest, if you were a family living in one room of your boyfriends parents house, I’d want to play house in a center parcs lodge for 4 days cheap midweek no schools time.

Reactions: 15
True, although I imagine they got help from the tv company? I think my entire wedding cost less than her dress 🤣 I borrowed my dress, got shoes in a sale (£12), a neighbour did the food, we hired the concert hall of a wmc and bought booze from Aldi. It was bloody fantastic!
Often the cheaper weddings are the nicest. After all it’s the people that make the weddings special.
I’m not married myself but if I get the chance I know the sort of wedding I’d want.

Bro 1 had a Church wedding (free use of church) then local restaurant after. We did invites, cake, flowers etc. - fairly low cost wedding.
Bro 2- mid cost country house wedding, 50/50 paid extras, home made.
Cousin - very expensive golf club wedding.

Out of those 3 (where over 1/2 the guests were the same people) the most special was Bro 1 which was less than 1/3 of the cost of bro 2 and 1/10 cost of cousins.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure cheap is the word for Center Parcs, it may be midweek but it’s Christmas time and ££££.
I was thinking that, cheap and center parcs in the same sentence, surely not😳 it's absolutely extortionate at any time of the year, I stayed for a week at the sherwood forest one and whilst it was amazing and had the best time ever, not really sure I'd go again, with how the prices are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh who do we think??? Katie I reckon but could Millie or Chloe. Or maybe one of the boys?
Realistically it’s unlikely to be Chris or Sophie. Not sure Chloe would jump in so quickly to baby no.2 after her first one, so it leaves Millie or one of the other teen girls. Or the boy who took his gf to Florida. Whoever it is God help them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.