The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie more likely pregnant or katie. I see begging running in the family. Millie asking a question where she can get a nuteral kids kitchen and not just anyone but the same as her picture nearly £200. Just buy one with all the phone adverts. Just so scummy . She's learnt from her parents though

Reactions: 14
Millie more likely pregnant or katie. I see begging running in the family. Millie asking a question where she can get a nuteral kids kitchen and not just anyone but the same as her picture nearly £200. Just buy one with all the phone adverts. Just so scummy . She's learnt from her parents though
I couldn't believe the price of that kitchen. My kids have one that cost about £60 and is much better looking than that one.

Reactions: 3
Is that the one who's hygiene is also questionable? Dirty nails etc? Like peas in a pod then 🤢🤮
I’ve just looked, she’s had her nails done too, so f you’re working with food your nails should be clean of any polish/extensions as it’s a germ bucket and can flake off into food 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked, she’s had her nails done too, so f you’re working with food your nails should be clean of any polish/extensions as it’s a germ bucket and can flake off into food 🤦🏻‍♀️
Chloe works in the pie factory and has long painted nails.
I used to own a sweet shop, and I have long painted nails, I was told by the hygiene inspector that if serving, I must wear gloves just in case and I must regularly wash my hands and use a nail brush. My shop had a 5 star hygiene rating.

Reactions: 5
That would explain Chloe’s little CP break. Paid for by Sue so she can take the others away without feeling guilty. Ffs.
I don't think Sue feels guilty about anything. If she did she would not constantly leave her other grandchildren out of everything (Chris/Nicole's children)

Reactions: 20
Whoever that is in the photo, she’s wearing a Canada Goose jacket. Those things cost about £1400 each!
That is Katie.

Will this be a repeat of last year when they said that they were cutting back so took the kids to Lapland but yet still bought them expensive gifts for Christmas. Hopefully the kids will be appropriately dressed.

Reactions: 13
Looks like they’re going away in term time.
Still, it’s only the kids education at stake, and what is that compared to Sue & Noel’s bragging rights? 🙄

Reactions: 10
I thought so she said something about the weekend a few days ago eee missing school/college again

Reactions: 4
It’s only sue n the older girls being shown wonder if rest b left at home n they of somewhere shopping for Xmas

Reactions: 3
I think it may just be sue and older ones as there is nowhere exciting form terminal 3 lol yes I had a nosey Poland Dublin London Belfast a few to Spain etc

Could be a connecting flight in London though ahaha

Reactions: 4
In that vlog with sues mum at the garden centre when they're looking at the big nutcracker statues, her mum says something like "you'll see all them in america"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.