The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Katie again had chester and probably ophelia for the night 🙄 so I hope harley sorts himself out as clearly millie is never there. Why have kids for everyone else to do the parenting

Reactions: 13
The link won't work for whatever reason, but in 2018 Nowull posted a text post on Instagram about how teachers should remember that some children can't afford holidays and are wearing last years clothes because their parents couldn't afford new ones. How bloody ironic! This applies to outside the classroom too Noel and Sue! Bragging about everything your kids have is only going to make those other people feel bad. Especially when their kids are probably telling the other kids at school about their holidays and presents when I doubt any other child at their school can relate. Not that they care. They don't give a toss about poverty now that they're no longer poor. Their little kids wouldn't be caught dead in last weeks clothes, let alone last years.
they seem oblivious to the fact that their 15 minutes of fame won't last forever, especially now they're no longer "...and counting" kids, and by bringing up the younger kids with such a privileged lifestyle, they are only making life harder for themselves in the long run. they spend money without any thought to saving for the future, so their younger kids have been brought up with holidays and day trips every weekend, huge piles of presents for christmas and birthdays, new clothes and never having to wear second hand stuff even when it's in perfect condition etc. the older kids were brought up wearing clothes handed down from older siblings and sleeping on mattresses etc - the younger ones won't cope with that when the money runs out! they have been brought up with the atritude that they are above wearing second hand clothing etc and have no idea what it was like when their older siblings were kids - Nowull and Sue are going to have a shock when the money runs out and they have a bunch of kids who refuse to wear clothes handed down from their siblings and demand expensive gifts and holidays etc and will not cope with the culture shock of going from rich to poor and they will only have themselves to blame. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12
I just wondered, has there been anymore talk of the bragfords moving?
It's all very quiet on that front- my personal guess is that it will be used/paid for by ch5. As what else can they make up?/😆😆I mean film!? There is only so many days out that can be taken and they are soooo 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
Hope he gets whatever help he needs before losing access to his son permanently
i feel sorry for Harvey. not that his behaviour is acceptable if he's being arrested etc, but he is obviously struggling and whilst we don't know what happened between him and Millie, i imagine his issues are only exacerbated by the fact that when they broke up, she immediately prevented him from having access to his son, and he was also separated from Ophelia who he had treated as his little girl while he lived with them - plus all the posts Millie shares on FB about her kids being HER kids etc and purposefully sharing stuff that throws shade and she knows will hurt him. i'm not justifying his behaviour in any way, but he obvs needs help and i hope he gets the support he needs, because Millie absolutely will use all this stuff against him to ensure he never sees his son again. 😔

Reactions: 9
i feel sorry for Harvey. not that his behaviour is acceptable if he's being arrested etc, but he is obviously struggling and whilst we don't know what happened between him and Millie, i imagine his issues are only exacerbated by the fact that when they broke up, she immediately prevented him from having access to his son, and he was also separated from Ophelia who he had treated as his little girl while he lived with them - plus all the posts Millie shares on FB about her kids being HER kids etc and purposefully sharing stuff that throws shade and she knows will hurt him. i'm not justifying his behaviour in any way, but he obvs needs help and i hope he gets the support he needs, because Millie absolutely will use all this stuff against him to ensure he never sees his son again. 😔
we don’t know what he has done. I know rumours where he had been violent towards Millie, and if that’s the case I don’t blame her keeping the kids away until he sorts himself out,

Reactions: 14
we don’t know what he has done. I know rumours where he had been violent towards Millie, and if that’s the case I don’t blame her keeping the kids away until he sorts himself out,
i totally agree, but - as you said - we don't know what he has done. i totally support Millie if she is protecting her son, but equally, constantly sharing posts that tale digs at Harvey when he is obvs struggling - not that his issues justify any potential violent or abusive behaviour - is just unnecessary and immature. he's still her son's father, and the petty jibes about how Chester only needs her etc are incredibly childish. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
I see Katie again had chester and probably ophelia for the night 🙄 so I hope harley sorts himself out as clearly millie is never there. Why have kids for everyone else to do the parenting
Because they enable her...just wonder who the poor bugger is shes set her sights on now...#baby no3 🙄

Chloe is off on holiday. Wonder if it was #gifted! That was maybe why she was asking about the swimming aid for Mila.😆

Harley was arrested again, he’s out on remand 👀
What did he do? 😯

I really don’t think Millie looks any different to 90% of girls her age🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too, they all look like that at her age

i totally agree, but - as you said - we don't know what he has done. i totally support Millie if she is protecting her son, but equally, constantly sharing posts that tale digs at Harvey when he is obvs struggling - not that his issues justify any potential violent or abusive behaviour - is just unnecessary and immature. he's still her son's father, and the petty jibes about how Chester only needs her etc are incredibly childish. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Absolutely agree 100%. If he’s violent why rock the boat and wind him up posting stuff, you just wouldn’t would you

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it's pointless taking a baby as young as Mila on holiday abroad.
Yeah it’s pointless I think so too, but it’ll be Chloe wanting a holiday and she can’t just leave the baby at home to look after itself lol I’d not want to be on holiday looking after a small baby though, I’d wait until it was a bit older and in a sleeping pattern not feeding through the night etc you can’t fully relax at that stage

Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s pointless I think so too, but it’ll be Chloe wanting a holiday and she can’t just leave the baby at home to look after itself lol I’d not want to be on holiday looking after a small baby though, I’d wait until it was a bit older and in a sleeping pattern not feeding through the night etc you can’t fully relax at that stage

I guess she doesn't exactly have anyone to trust to look after her baby anyway no matter how long she waits for a holiday.

I guess she doesn't exactly have anyone to trust to look after her baby anyway no matter how long she waits for a holiday.
And she would be slagged off if she left it with Katie or sue. Fair play to her taking her baby away with her there’s nothing wrong with it people are moaning about Millie not having her kids then saying it’s pointless taking a baby away

Reactions: 11
And she would be slagged off if she left it with Katie or sue. Fair play to her taking her baby away with her there’s nothing wrong with it people are moaning about Millie not having her kids then saying it’s pointless taking a baby away
It’s not pointless it’s just hard work.

Nobody is saying to leave the baby and go on holiday without her. But I would definitely waited a few more months before going to enjoy it better. But if that's what she wants to do

Reactions: 5
I didn't mean leave Mila at home, I meant did they all need to go on holiday. Just wait until shes a little older.

Reactions: 3
They might be planning on travelling a lot so they want Mila to get used to it young. Some people get lucky with really easygoing babies and their lives don't change much, they just go about their normal lives with baby in tow. A holiday with an infant isn't much of a relaxing holiday but I suppose Chloe's been an experienced mum for years now, taken care of kids of all ages on holidays, half raised over a dozen kids.

The only time I found it a bit ridiculous was when Millie took tiny Chester to Florida. It was boiling bloody hot and involved a very long plane ride there and back, and then he spent most of the holiday in the pram in the heat. What a nightmare for a little baby

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.