The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is if you know its rubbish weather and you have the ability to go away whenever you want to, why would you choose to go away knowing its going to be soaking wet all weekend. Why not let the kids stay home in the warm and dry. To me that's just going away for the sake of it.
Katie even said at the beginning of their recent video that they would be staying there for x amount of days, and then moving straight onto somewhere else🤔 I just don't get it, they seem to be copying the inghams with everything they do

Reactions: 10
I managed to watch it up until the in the night garden ride so f in boring couldn’t watch the rest . Youngest kids hair are a disgrace .
Their children's hair always a state. Why does Sue not do it nicely for them?

Their children's hair is always a complete state. Feel bad for them. Why does Sue not do it nicely for them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Their children's hair always a state. Why does Sue not do it nicely for them?
If I was uploading them for all to see
a . I would start with getting them a nice haircut and
b. I would certainly brush their hair that’s just for starters .

Reactions: 6
If I was uploading them for all to see
a . I would start with getting them a nice haircut and
b. I would certainly brush their hair that’s just for starters .
Yes at the very least. It is not difficult!

Telling everyone dud information!- Nemesis is only temporary closing Susan! 😆so it can have updated track/maintenance work!

Reactions: 5
Just seen that vlog on Facebook, we'd get that amount of pizzas and chips for 4 ffs lol they really are stingy 1 piece of pizza and 5 chips each kids

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How to tell if something is a freebie/deal/ad : the children have enough to eat/clean unwrinkled clothes/new expensive shoes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The link won't work for whatever reason, but in 2018 Nowull posted a text post on Instagram about how teachers should remember that some children can't afford holidays and are wearing last years clothes because their parents couldn't afford new ones. How bloody ironic! This applies to outside the classroom too Noel and Sue! Bragging about everything your kids have is only going to make those other people feel bad. Especially when their kids are probably telling the other kids at school about their holidays and presents when I doubt any other child at their school can relate. Not that they care. They don't give a toss about poverty now that they're no longer poor. Their little kids wouldn't be caught dead in last weeks clothes, let alone last years.

Reactions: 18
The link won't work for whatever reason, but in 2018 Nowull posted a text post on Instagram about how teachers should remember that some children can't afford holidays and are wearing last years clothes because their parents couldn't afford new ones. How bloody ironic! This applies to outside the classroom too Noel and Sue! Bragging about everything your kids have is only going to make those other people feel bad. Especially when their kids are probably telling the other kids at school about their holidays and presents when I doubt any other child at their school can relate. Not that they care. They don't give a toss about poverty now that they're no longer poor. Their little kids wouldn't be caught dead in last weeks clothes, let alone last years.
You would think with them being that family who has been in the position of having to be tight with money and not being able to afford much, that they would be a bit more sensitive with regards to bragging. You would also think that with their new found wealth that they would know that this is their " 15 minutes of fame" that won't last forever, so instead of buy buy buy, you would think they would have made solid investments. The fact I've been in the position where I've had to watch every penny has totally sent me the other way, I'm actually frightened of going there again so I invest as much as I can now I'm able to. I also do much more for charity because I'm able to. This lots charity effort is stuffing stocking with crisps because the cameras were rolling. At Easter I'm sure Sue only buys to donate to deflect off of how many easter eggs she buys her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When you are bought up by a child I guess you are limited in what life offers you.
I just wonder how different things could be for her or the others if she was encouraged with her school work, given the opportunity to go to university etc. Did she have any aspirations for a career growing up? But all she's ever known is her mum staying at home and having baby after baby, not had a lot of attention growing up so she fills that void with sleeping around and having children at a young age. It's really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just wonder how different things could be for her or the others if she was encouraged with her school work, given the opportunity to go to university etc. Did she have any aspirations for a career growing up? But all she's ever known is her mum staying at home and having baby after baby, not had a lot of attention growing up so she fills that void with sleeping around and having children at a young age. It's really sad
Doesn’t get attention at home so get it’s from random lads. Pretty sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You would think with them being that family who has been in the position of having to be tight with money and not being able to afford much, that they would be a bit more sensitive with regards to bragging. You would also think that with their new found wealth that they would know that this is their " 15 minutes of fame" that won't last forever, so instead of buy buy buy, you would think they would have made solid investments. The fact I've been in the position where I've had to watch every penny has totally sent me the other way, I'm actually frightened of going there again so I invest as much as I can now I'm able to. I also do much more for charity because I'm able to. This lots charity effort is stuffing stocking with crisps because the cameras were rolling. At Easter I'm sure Sue only buys to donate to deflect off of how many easter eggs she buys her kids.
Exactly, I remember a time their kids didn’t even have sheets on their beds!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.