The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not necessarily, we did this the first year I saw this hack posted. My eldest boy was waving it around, nothing ridiculous and it flew right out of the carrot. Ironically in the 8+ years my kids have been old enough, we’ve never had an issue… until this hack. 100% wouldn’t recommend.
My daughters Brownies never put it in a carrot either, after a gift dropped the carrot and it almost caught the hall on fire with the Rainbows inside 😲
They've just insisted on gloves since.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the state of the carpet in that Alton towers room? Presumably they left all those stains whilst eating pizza off the floor!

Poor cleaners having to clean that carpet after they’ve left!!
Eating on the floor not ideal but those arent stains that the carpet it is themed to look like that.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That must be an extreme allergy, most schools are the opposite. Mine have everything open in bento boxes so no ingredients at all.
Our school is the same even when they have Xmas party you cannot bake buns like you used to,you have to take everything packaged. Packed lunches are not allowed peanut butter spread sandwiches either

Are Bonnie and Heidie alright? Whilst playing with the swingball Heidie just shut down and went all spaced out like someone had pulled her plug out 🤭 And Bonnie putting the little Halloween tea lights in her mouth - isn’t she a bit old for that? Funny pair 😆

I also can’t believe the crap they eat. I mean I’m not the healthiest eater but toddlers having ice creams then pizza/burgers in the restaurant followed by sweets and snacks for the film and then chocolate and cream on pancakes for breakfast. Fgs woman cook a decent healthy meal with some veg in and give them a bit of fruit/veg instead of sweets all the time. I know they’re on holiday and everyone eats shite on holiday but the trouble is they’re permanently on holiday so permanently eating shite. It can’t be good for them.
The younger 3 definitely showing signs of autism

Did they post anything for Bonnie's birthday on Sunday, I don't remember seeing anything posted no story or grid post which is pretty unusual for the younger ones surely it can only mean they are somehow using it for tv content? 🤔
Sue's latest post is about having no voice but needs it for filming all week, no idea what they could be filming baring in mind the kids all have school, nursery, college etc.

Reactions: 7
Does Millie and her kids have their own home? Or have they moved in with sue? It’s hard to tell because she’s always with her mum and the clan

Reactions: 8
Did they post anything for Bonnie's birthday on Sunday, I don't remember seeing anything posted no story or grid post which is pretty unusual for the younger ones surely it can only mean they are somehow using it for tv content? 🤔
Sue's latest post is about having no voice but needs it for filming all week, no idea what they could be filming baring in mind the kids all have school, nursery, college etc.
Sue’s got no voice ? Halle f’ing Luia.....that’s a vlog I’d watch, not having to listen to her giggling and screeching, or “ dunt it Nowull”.... blah blah, yawn...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sue’s got no voice ? Halle f’ing Luia.....that’s a vlog I’d watch, not having to listen to her giggling and screeching, or “ dunt it Nowull”.... blah blah, yawn...😏
Don’t forget “we gunoo do this, we gunoo do that” 😂

• Haha
I was just about to ask about this too!
Is Nicole still with Chris?
they seem to have a very on/off relationship - together one minute and broken up the next, so although it seems they aren't currently together, it wouldn't surprise me if they are back together again soon. looking at those recent photos on Nicole's IG of all her kids together - poor Maisie, Chris's eldest daughter, has definitely inherited the strong radford genes, and the elder of the two boys to a degree, not quite so blatant but definitely still a Radford! Maisie is a replica of Phoebe - although i doubt anyone has noticed, as the Sue, Nowull and the kids don't seem to spend any time with Chris' children. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I went to have a nosey on Millie’s Facebook because just caught up with how people were saying a few pages back about Harley being arrested and her constantly posting digs at him about Chester only needing her. And now she’s posting about a toxic ex and Harley’s own sister commented I told you so? That’s rough… 😬

edit: actually, I’m not 100% if it is his sister or not but I remember someone posted a few threads ago about this same girl commenting on his stuff about helping him get a solicitor to see Chester so God knows what’s gone on there. I honestly can’t keep up…🫢

Last edited:
  • Wow
So I went to have a nosey on Millie’s Facebook because just caught up with how people were saying a few pages back about Harley being arrested and her constantly posting digs at him about Chester only needing her. And now she’s posting about a toxic ex and Harley’s own sister commented I told you so? That’s rough… 😬

edit: actually, I’m not 100% if it is his sister or not but I remember someone posted a few threads ago about this same girl commenting on his stuff about helping him get a solicitor to see Chester so God knows what’s gone on there. I honestly can’t keep up…🫢
I realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but
Her post doesn't seem to make much sense saying just over a year of pure hell, Chester would only be around 9 months and they they were almost definetly cozy and excited about Chesters arrival in what would have been 4 months time this time last year
Must have been around this time they announced with the cozy selfie aswell and moved into her room together
Timeline just seems off is all?

I realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but
Her post doesn't seem to make much sense saying just over a year of pure hell, Chester would only be around 9 months and they they were almost definetly cozy and excited about Chesters arrival in what would have been 4 months time this time last year
Must have been around this time they announced with the cozy selfie aswell and moved into her room together
Timeline just seems off is all?
Yeah that’s a good point, but who knows, I doubt maths is her strong point or maybe she counts their entire relationship as beginning from the tea break? Not sure who else she’d be referring to tbf. It’s all really odd, but what do we expect with these lot? 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.