The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All them sweaty bodies and dogs fastened up in that bloody Chavvy van. Most peoples ideas of misery.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hope she's got a plate saying 'eat at your own risk' when Noel brings pie home... 😉

Screenshot_20221007-184431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The caravan site they go to is 20 minutes up the road. Why would anyone bother with all that faff! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Katie is still with her boyfriend and he's a very dedicated stepdad to her children. The two of them are basically raising Sue and Nowulls children and the boyfriend gets in on all the gifted holidays.

As for Millie and Harley, I don't believe there's anything new. Millie posted some vague posts about leaving an abusive relationship. There was someone here who would post screenshots from Harleys facebook but I don't recall seeing any lately. Millie doesn't post much lately unless she's reposting an undeclared ad or snapping at some "Karens" or "mum police" as she calls everyone who shows concern for her kids safety. As far as we know she's still living at Pervy Palace
Pervy palace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The caravan site they go to is 20 minutes up the road. Why would anyone bother with all that faff! 🤣
weather forecast is miserable. 6deg at night, 12 during the day, storm boards are up on the promenade. Can't imagine anything worse than being cooped up inside a caravan all weekend with those kids, no matter how posh it is

Reactions: 23
When I was still a genuine (and rather naïve) ‘fan’ of theirs, I used to think that it would have been a brilliant idea for Sue to write a book based on her experiences of parenting. I actually suggested it to them in a comment once, and I know other ‘fans’ have too…
But now that I have woken up, I can see that it would never ever happen!, I don’t think Sue would possess the intelligence or the creativity to articulate writing a book, or even have the motivation. It would be a much more honest way of making money let’s face it!.
Chloe is different though, I’ve always thought that, she’s always appeared much more mature and personable than the rest of them. I think she will go far in life.
Sue write a book on hints and tips on parenting? Firstly it would be lacking content due to the lack of knowledge she would have in that area. Then there is the lack of education to actually type the content. Although that said, there is “ghost” writers to assist in the actual writing. She’s been - “ghost” mother for a good while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked earlier outbreak about limited companies and bankruptcy. They could do as Katie Price has done / is doing. Her debt is staggering in its entirety, I wonder how much the Radfords could owe? Apologies for the origin of the link.

Reactions: 9
So they are watching Jurassic world with all those littleuns in the van - no common sense at all. Recommended for over 14’s. As thick as the pastry they make on their pies🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
If they don't have the awning up where is everyone sleeping?

Katie has posted photos of her on a night out with some friends so I am assuming that's tonight and she isn't with them (for a change)

Reactions: 14

Katie has posted photos of her on a night out with some friends so I am assuming that's tonight and she isn't with them (for a change)
Yeah I wonder if they have only taken the younger ones and Katie / Aimee / Ellie have stayed behind. The only problem with that is sue and Noel don’t have any baby sitters.

I think they cram all the kids into the big bed in the seating area then sue, Noel and heidie are normally up the top on the bed thing. Then it’s usually Katie, Connor and any of the older ones in the awning.

Reactions: 11
And they are still bleeping bragging about the bloody holiday. Like two bloody kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone knows what happened to land buying? At this point they could sell the house and just live in the RV. They are always away on holidays anyways. I think Sue is sick of the house, too big to clean and heat up (maybe Nowull doesn't fancy paying 10k/month for energy, who knows how much it ll be). When she's away, her chilling sessions with hot drinks and movies are guaranteed, as part of the program. While at home she has to ocasionally hoover or do her forever bragged about laundry. I wonder if Nowull even went with them as he doesn't seem to enjoy his kids company unless its a paid for trip..just don't tell me C5 is filming even this ?

Reactions: 13
604A2F82-9E9C-4BF1-87FD-D523252CDCB7.jpeg
Took ages to find? Does she mean in her tit tip of a house because it’s literally the first yoda onesie that comes up on Amazon if she’s meaning buying!🤣

• Haha
And they are still bleeping bragging about the bloody holiday. Like two bloody kids.
I can't watch anymore... Its uncomfortable viewing and embarrassing. They have no integrity or shame or indeed what people in the real world are going through... Selfish, greedy, uneducated and slow minded...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s actually really nice to see Katie out with her friends! Instead of having the kids glued to her

Reactions: 25
Here is my cat Pongo and dog Eva who passed away. My dog, a cardigan corgi, passed away in her sleep the very same day as the Queen. Now I have 3 geriatric guinea pigs left, I am dreading them passing away as well. I still have 2 cats left as well thank goodness. They aren't very old so not too worried about them yet. One of the reasons I get so mad at the Radfords is that they have so many pets, but how much care do they actually get? Not much I suspect, especially Lola.
My heart goes out to you it really does losing a pet is really heartbreaking I’ve lost two dogs and I still miss them and for You to loose two within such a short space is tragic and those two fur babies look adorable 😔 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Good on Katie, taking time off from being Sue’s slave and actually having a normal teenage experience.
May it continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.