The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every mug they have is Emma Bridgewater at £20 a mug. She's got Christmas ones, Halloween ones, Mummy one, Mum, Daddy, Dad. She thinks she's classy having expensive mugs. The only kids I've seen on their Instagram is Casper Bonnie and Heidie.

Reactions: 10
Every mug they have is Emma Bridgewater at £20 a mug. She's got Christmas ones, Halloween ones, Mummy one, Mum, Daddy, Dad. She thinks she's classy having expensive mugs. The only kids I've seen on their Instagram is Casper Bonnie and Heidie.
Hope the ferral kids smash them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh I can't even watch them as a piss take now. They are infuriating! Getting the goss from tattle is about all I can take. Would love to see the reaction on the faces of those die hard fans who are finally waking up and seeing them for what they are.
Tbf I used to read this page every day (well 5 days a week,I do a while job in a call centre so it passes time in between calls) but I've gone a whole week without reading this papagonce.i can't even be arsed to hate them no more lol there just so dull and repetitive

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if that’s just how it sits when parked up or whatever but it looks really low at the back, like they’ve got far too much weight in there or the suspension’s gone 🫤

They’ve only taken 4 kids to spend the weekend with… after being away for a full week, just wtf is that about
Isnt it on blocks at the front? Water drainage shower? 🤔

I've said it before and I'll say it again, makes me want to smash my whole eb collection with that chav buying them.
Me too..🤦‍♀️ Hate mine now....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have the other kids seen the light of not being with them and asked not to go? They've only shown 4 kids, and I'd be highly surprised if the Shining twins were there seeing as they weren't chasing after the electric scooter demanding a turn.

Poor Heidie looks like she hasn't seen shampoo since they've been back from their '4 day break'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have the other kids seen the light of not being with them and asked not to go? They've only shown 4 kids, and I'd be highly surprised if the Shining twins were there seeing as they weren't chasing after the electric scooter demanding a turn.

Poor Heidie looks like she hasn't seen shampoo since they've been back from their '4 day break'
The shining twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are "watching" Peter Rabbit tonight in the van-
The children are also sat with tablets I front of them too! 🤣

• Haha
Has Caspar got some sort of growth problem? I know they're all small and runty anyway, but he's SO SO.tiny, he's 10 but he looks about 5?!

Reactions: 16

Shining twins!!! 😆😆😆

Looks like they’ve nipped home and swapped a kid, 3 girls and a boy now?
CACE7BC7-3013-4088-A09D-9F6715233CA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they buy an electric scooter which can only be used on private roads- otherwise it’s illegal- ffs they are so thick. Don’t they ever look anything up. All you can hear is her dozey laugh…..

Sue's gone back to her roots TRAVELING just needs a crystal ball..
Come on now she needs the break😉-
Must be exhausted chucking all her clothes out from holiday instead of washing them & having to look after that feral lot.

Archie is there too (hate how Noel says his name - 'Ah-chee' 😬 ), can't see any others though. How odd. Or not actually. It's understandable if the others have turned around and said no to yet another weekend of heading 20 minutes down the road to huddle from the rain watching films in a sweaty tin can all weekend. I'm just surprised if Sue and Noel have allowed them that choice. Dragging anything less than 10 kids around with them makes them look like an average sized family. Surprised they're even bothering documenting it (apart from it being another opportunity to brag that they have a motor home). Also surprised Millie hasn't farmed her two, or at least Ophelia, off on them too.

Archie is there too (hate how Noel says his name - 'Ah-chee' 😬 ), can't see any others though. How odd. Or not actually. It's understandable if the others have turned around and said no to yet another weekend of heading 20 minutes down the road to huddle from the rain watching films in a sweaty tin can all weekend. I'm just surprised if Sue and Noel have allowed them that choice. Dragging anything less than 10 kids around with them makes them look like an average sized family. Surprised they're even bothering documenting it (apart from it being another opportunity to brag that they have a motor home). Also surprised Millie hasn't farmed her two, or at least Ophelia, off on them too.
Looks like tillie stayed home aswell she probably thought if kayeee isn't there she will be on childcare! Also there only so many time you want to got 20 mins down the road crapped in a motor home for 2 days, I think they will sell it soon they really haven't done much with it at all

Reactions: 16

The Shining twins 🤣 Love that we all instantly know who you mean too.

I too am surprised they don't appear to be there, given how young they are. Yet another weekend of babysitting for the teenage girls then, even though Sue and Noel apparently never ask them to babysit 🙄

Looks like tillie stayed home aswell she probably thought if kayeee isn't there she will be on childcare! Also there only so many time you want to got 20 mins down the road crapped in a motor home for 2 days, I think they will sell it soon they really haven't done much with it at all
Tillie is 12 so, although still slightly young to be left in the care of teenage siblings overnight, I can totally understand her choosing not to go. Hopefully she'll be quite self-sufficient and Aimee, Ellie and Katie won't really need to do anything for her. Really shocked if they have really left their 6 and 7 year old behind though. Even Oscar, who's not quite 11. It's way too much responsibility for those teenage girls to constantly be left in charge of that rabble. What if there was a fire? Or a break in? Or one of the little ones had a nasty accident? Sue and Noel are so irresponsible.

Cue them now heading home quickly to fetch some more kids to go back and mock up a few more pics, to make it look like they were actually there all along 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course she likes it she gets to leave over half her kids at home and then sit in her arse doing even less parenting

Reactions: 13
The Shining twins 🤣 Love that we all instantly know who you mean too.

I too am surprised they don't appear to be there, given how young they are. Yet another weekend of babysitting for the teenage girls then, even though Sue and Noel apparently never ask them to babysit 🙄

Tillie is 12 so, although still slightly young to be left in the care of teenage siblings overnight, I can totally understand her choosing not to go. Hopefully she'll be quite self-sufficient and Aimee, Ellie and Katie won't really need to do anything for her. Really shocked if they have really left their 6 and 7 year old behind though. Even Oscar, who's not quite 11. It's way too much responsibility for those teenage girls to constantly be left in charge of that rabble. What if there was a fire? Or a break in? Or one of the little ones had a nasty accident? Sue and Noel are so irresponsible.

Cue them now heading home quickly to fetch some more kids to go back and mock up a few more pics, to make it look like they were actually there all along 🤣
The missing kids are all 'sleeping'. Well until one of the older brats drives them up to 'van life'. Then they will magically 'wake up' and eat those grim, additive filled, ready made pancakes. It's really not hard to make pancakes Lazy Susan and uta a damn sight healthier than that shop bought tit

• Haha
There we go she's got 7 with her lol! Hi sue! Look after all your children went away other week alone and now leaving the teens with older siblings again! Get a grip

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.