The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is still with her boyfriend and he's a very dedicated stepdad to her children. The two of them are basically raising Sue and Nowulls children and the boyfriend gets in on all the gifted holidays.

As for Millie and Harley, I don't believe there's anything new. Millie posted some vague posts about leaving an abusive relationship. There was someone here who would post screenshots from Harleys facebook but I don't recall seeing any lately. Millie doesn't post much lately unless she's reposting an undeclared ad or snapping at some "Karens" or "mum police" as she calls everyone who shows concern for her kids safety. As far as we know she's still living at Pervy Palace
I’m going to take a punt and say that Katie is on the books as an employed nanny now. I don’t see her in the nursery T-shirt or heading off to work in these threads like she used to do

Reactions: 14
You’d think after 21 kids and all those pregnancies/deliveries Sue would be able to impart so much useful information. Things that new mums can struggle with - post natal issues, tiredness, teething, weaning, development landmarks and guides. Toddler groups, activities and managing older kids when the new baby comes along. She’s missed all of those opportunities and instead spends her life showing herself to be someone who can’t cook, has zero creativity and spends money that her kids have made her.
Millie could have grasped that opportunity but she’s obviously too thick or too lazy (or both).
Chloe should use her platform to branch off onto her own brand with Mila. She seems the only one who actually does things with the baby and seems to be nailing the new mum journey. She’s far far more relatable than her mother.

Reactions: 27
Chloe should use her platform to branch off onto her own brand with Mila. She seems the only one who actually does things with the baby and seems to be nailing the new mum journey. She’s far far more relatable than her mother.
I reckon she has more actual parenting experience than her mum tbf. Sophie had her kids young but Chloe was at home in a second mum role for years. The Radfords and the Sullivans are similar to me in that they have all these kids but still seem clueless, probably because their older daughters pick up all the slack.

Reactions: 20
That’s so unfair, especially if it’s all their bills all the time as general household bills for when she’s not working but their just living at home as she won’t be working 24/7.
They should atleast get what the average use of a similar house/situation in the area then only pay business on the extra.
commercial rates are cheaper ... the new price cap is 34p for domestic, 21p non-domestic

Reactions: 2
Katie is still with her boyfriend and he's a very dedicated stepdad to her children. The two of them are basically raising Sue and Nowulls children and the boyfriend gets in on all the gifted holidays.

As for Millie and Harley, I don't believe there's anything new. Millie posted some vague posts about leaving an abusive relationship. There was someone here who would post screenshots from Harleys facebook but I don't recall seeing any lately. Millie doesn't post much lately unless she's reposting an undeclared ad or snapping at some "Karens" or "mum police" as she calls everyone who shows concern for her kids safety. As far as we know she's still living at Pervy Palace
you just reminded me! that post that Millie shared on FB - now deleted - about leaving an abusive relationship was commented on by Harley's mum. can't remember exactly, but it was definitely a positive comment, supporting and applauding Millie for having escaped, when the abusive relationship she was referring to was obviously the short-lived fling she had with Chester's dad. i can never tell whether Harley's mum is being sarcastic when she comments on/likes the posts Millie shares which are obviously throwing shade at her son, but some of the comments she leaves are totally bizarre, because if she's being sarcastic, it certainly isn't evident in her tone! that, or she's desperately trying to stay on Millie's good side to ensure she doesn't stop her from seeing her grandson. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
You’d think after 21 kids and all those pregnancies/deliveries Sue would be able to impart so much useful information. Things that new mums can struggle with - post natal issues, tiredness, teething, weaning, development landmarks and guides. Toddler groups, activities and managing older kids when the new baby comes along. She’s missed all of those opportunities and instead spends her life showing herself to be someone who can’t cook, has zero creativity and spends money that her kids have made her.
Millie could have grasped that opportunity but she’s obviously too thick or too lazy (or both).
When I was still a genuine (and rather naïve) ‘fan’ of theirs, I used to think that it would have been a brilliant idea for Sue to write a book based on her experiences of parenting. I actually suggested it to them in a comment once, and I know other ‘fans’ have too…
But now that I have woken up, I can see that it would never ever happen!, I don’t think Sue would possess the intelligence or the creativity to articulate writing a book, or even have the motivation. It would be a much more honest way of making money let’s face it!.
Chloe is different though, I’ve always thought that, she’s always appeared much more mature and personable than the rest of them. I think she will go far in life.

Reactions: 14
you just reminded me! that post that Millie shared on FB - now deleted - about leaving an abusive relationship was commented on by Harley's mum. can't remember exactly, but it was definitely a positive comment, supporting and applauding Millie for having escaped, when the abusive relationship she was referring to was obviously the short-lived fling she had with Chester's dad. i can never tell whether Harley's mum is being sarcastic when she comments on/likes the posts Millie shares which are obviously throwing shade at her son, but some of the comments she leaves are totally bizarre, because if she's being sarcastic, it certainly isn't evident in her tone! that, or she's desperately trying to stay on Millie's good side to ensure she doesn't stop her from seeing her grandson. 🤷🏻‍♂️
His mum is a menace, spells everything wrong and comments the most random things that it appears only she understands 😅 I think she might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember Harley’s mum moaning about something on fb about Harley and her other son replied. You do have more than one child! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Non radford related but I can’t comment on the Sullivan thread because it a tiktok thread why are they down as tik tok wen there main channel is YouTube can anyone do anything and see if we can have them changed to you tube instead of TikTok since they only have 882 followers on TikTok ( my daughter has more followers on TikTok ) 10,000 plus followers on YouTube

Reactions: 3
Non radford related but I can’t comment on the Sullivan thread because it a tiktok thread why are they down as tik tok wen there main channel is YouTube can anyone do anything and see if we can have them changed to you tube instead of TikTok since they only have 882 followers on TikTok ( my daughter has more followers on TikTok ) 10,000 plus followers on YouTube
Wondered this myself, I thought they were mainly you tube vloggers?

Reactions: 4
I think at the time the thread was created the sullivans didn’t have enough YouTube followers so they closed the thread down, the only option was to have a tiktok thread on them since I think the follower requirement for a thread is less. They’ve now got enough youtube followers though.

Reactions: 7
I’m so far behind on this thread but could someone please give me a quick recap! What happened with Millie and Harley?? He was abusing her?😳

Reactions: 1
When I was still a genuine (and rather naïve) ‘fan’ of theirs, I used to think that it would have been a brilliant idea for Sue to write a book based on her experiences of parenting. I actually suggested it to them in a comment once, and I know other ‘fans’ have too…
But now that I have woken up, I can see that it would never ever happen!, I don’t think Sue would possess the intelligence or the creativity to articulate writing a book, or even have the motivation. It would be a much more honest way of making money let’s face it!.
Chloe is different though, I’ve always thought that, she’s always appeared much more mature and personable than the rest of them. I think she will go far in life.
Ffs there will be a book now. As someone will be ghost writer for her. If hinch and Stacey solomon have done it I won't be surprised. If any publishers would pick it up now

Reactions: 2
Book?
Even if Sue was capable of writing a book 🤣
There’s no way she’d ever go there.
Because a book on the Radfords would need to start at the beginning, like where and how Sue and Noel got together and their respective ages at the time.
Oops 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Book?
Even if Sue was capable of writing a book 🤣
There’s no way she’d ever go there.
Because a book on the Radfords would need to start at the beginning, like where and how Sue and Noel got together and their respective ages at the time.
Oops 🙊
The woman can't probably read a book properly let alone write one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just couldnt imagine letting my 2 year old sleep that far off the floor! and Bonnie too

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.