The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There we go she's got 7 with her lol! Hi sue! Look after all your children went away other week alone and now leaving the teens with older siblings again! Get a grip

She is so transparent though. Hi Sue 👋 nice to see you. Why not just create a real account in here and join us 😂😂 sure we can help you with some more content ideas..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are those kids always eating pancakes?
Wherever they go it's pancakes, how boring and unhealthy for them

Reactions: 14
Archie is there too (hate how Noel says his name - 'Ah-chee' 😬 ), can't see any others though. How odd. Or not actually. It's understandable if the others have turned around and said no to yet another weekend of heading 20 minutes down the road to huddle from the rain watching films in a sweaty tin can all weekend. I'm just surprised if Sue and Noel have allowed them that choice. Dragging anything less than 10 kids around with them makes them look like an average sized family. Surprised they're even bothering documenting it (apart from it being another opportunity to brag that they have a motor home). Also surprised Millie hasn't farmed her two, or at least Ophelia, off on them too.
Katie had Ophelia earlier. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The missing kids are all 'sleeping'. Well until one of the older brats drives them up to 'van life'. Then they will magically 'wake up' and eat those grim, additive filled, ready made pancakes. It's really not hard to make pancakes Lazy Susan and uta a damn sight healthier than that shop bought tit
Asda do freshly made each day ones in the bakery but she chooses the king life ones that are probably like eating a flip flop 🤢
Literally no sign of those other kids, I bet they were desperately phoning home to say bring them round 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sues book:
Hello my name is Sue, I am 47 yars old.
I like dogs and cofffeee.
When I grow up I want to be celebriti so everyone in Morecambe knows me.
I have been on holidayz to Flowida and the moldivies.
The end

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sues book:
Hello my name is Sue, I am 47 yars old.
I like dogs and cofffeee.
When I grow up I want to be celebriti so everyone in Morecambe knows me.
I have been on holidayz to Flowida and the moldivies.
The end
"I point with my finger ALOT, and say Heeey too much!"
In a word yes.

You waked up…..excellent grammar from Scratty as per. Those kids don’t stand a chance.
I was just about to say the same. It is such a shame for those poor children.

Reactions: 7
Surely they haven’t left a load of the kids at home when they took a select few away for the weekend after leaving them for a week to go to the Maldives 🤬 surely the minions cannot keep calling them perfect parents. I think she’s bored of the kids now and is doing anything not to look after them

Reactions: 20
In a word yes.

You waked up…..excellent grammar from Scratty as per. Those kids don’t stand a chance.
I picked up on that too. Sure, Heidie said it first but as the adult you model back the correct grammar, "yes, you just woke up, didn't you?" or even "yes, you've just woken up, haven't you?", both would be acceptable. Unfortunately for Sue, her understanding of grammar is on a par with her 2 year old's and she probably doesn't realise that 'waked' isn't grammatically correct. Her kids don't stand a chance.

Reactions: 18
Book?
Even if Sue was capable of writing a book 🤣
There’s no way she’d ever go there.
Because a book on the Radfords would need to start at the beginning, like where and how Sue and Noel got together and their respective ages at the time.
Oops 🙊
Possibly a picture one aimed at a 2 year old using some of the kids drawings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally!! Lins live have done an article on Facebook about them going away for the weekend, the comments apart from the very odd one is everyone saying how bored they are of this family.

Reactions: 19
So if they’ve got 7 children with them, that means that 10 children are at home right? Everyone from Tillie up, excluding the 4 who don’t live at home.

I know that a lot of the children are older but Noel and Sue have just been away for a week, the kids have been at school (hopefully) so they’ve not actually spent any time with these older ones in two weeks +.

It’s neglectful. Imagine a child telling a teacher that they haven’t really seen their parents for two weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They’re are just ridiculous now. How they want more babies when they can’t look after the ones they have. How anyone can be a fan of such neglectful parents I don’t know

Reactions: 19
I honestly don't think sue wants any more, she is enjoying this jet style life to much ...

Reactions: 15
Surprised that both max and tillie have stayed behind. I know they are in high school but both seem quite young for their age.

Reactions: 13
Surprised that both max and tillie have stayed behind. I know they are in high school but both seem quite young for their age.
I think Tillie will avoid being the oldest girl when they go anywhere from now on to avoid the inevitable babysitter chores.

Reactions: 16
Didn't the older girls say it was always Noel wanting more babies. More control for him and more dependence on him from sue. Did Oscar go?

Reactions: 11
Sue definitely wants more and considering the reaction to Millie. She just obviously can’t have more hence filling her life with all This shopping and holidays

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.