Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pippa101

🎵🎵 Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
4 and twenty radfords crammed in a pie,

When the pie was opened the kids began to cry,
What was the hygiene rating, don't forget the fly,

Noel was in his counting house, counting out his money,
Sue was on Facebook begging for gifted jars of honey,

Katie was in the garden hanging out the clothes,
When down came a tacky plastic blackbird and snipped off her nose,

Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
Heidie did a poo and sue brought her a thousand pound prize.....made from plastic.....and said is it nice Heidie...🎵

And Heidie said NO 😭😂😂😭🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

HoneyNed

I messaged Chloe when Chris was posting and sue and Noel were in Florida. She honestly couldn't have been nicer, she didn't get defensive, just stated that she had been in contact with him and their gran had gone and seen him and he was ok, with a thank you for my concern. I got flamed a little for asking Chloe but my conscious was clear after messaging her, and I made it clear I in know way expected a reply.

I don't think she's cut from the same cloth. One of her must buys when asked was black and white picture cards for mila, which small babies love, and benefit them so much, and books. I honestly don't begrudge her anything she's gifted, she's worked so hard bathing, dressing, feeding her siblings, trying to go to uni, working in the pie shop, pursuing her make-up artistry, (which although can look a bit much, I couldn't do!). She has ambitions which is so much more than her mum.or dad could say.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
F3F3AAD7-71E0-4775-A46C-F602BA69E00A.jpeg

See she’s telling everyone how nice and warm they are. In their 100k “second home”. After 3 ridiculously expensive holidays already this year. Someone’s gonna need to invent a new adjective to describe how tone deaf and vulgar they are now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

babybelle

VIP Member
Might not be a popular opinion but never mind.
I think Sue is reliant on Noel because she's lazy.
Shes always chilling with a nice cup of coffee. She has no job, although she has had pockets of opportunity to work. She does very little around the house and now there are no kids at home during the day, it's more noticeable just how lazy she is. Maybe Noel is snappy because he's tired. On a kids and counting, it showed him up at 5am to go to work, then home at 7am to get the kids to school. In that clip, Sue was sat in her dressing gown drinking a coffee, when asked why the kids weren't up, she told him she was waiting for him to get them up. Noel got kids up, fed them breakfast then made packed lunches. Why couldn't Sue do that? Why couldn't Noel go home at 8am and literally put kids in car and go? Why does Noel have to come home from work and cook dinner? Why can't Sue prep it during the day and cook it in the evening? Why is it always shown that Sue laughs at the kids whilst Noel does all the discipline? I just think Sue is bone idle I'm afraid. I think she has never had a job because she's never wanted one. Look at the pie shop. Always behind with orders yet she never offers to help out. You never see her packing orders, answering the phone or helping in any way. Every single child is now out of the house for a minimum of 4 hours per day. Sue could do something but chooses to do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

babybelle

VIP Member
What gets me is they just don't get it.
It wasn't so long ago, first kids and counting, where they showed no sheets on the kids beds, the house in major disrepair, Sue shopping daily so they didn't run out of things and she said it's cheaper, Noel watching every single penny that was spent. Noel sat on their bed saying fancy cars and drinking and takeaways didn't interest them and their kids were their luxury. Sue saying they spread the cost of birthdays and Christmas by buying toys all year round and putting them away. Fast forward to now. They have bought more luxury cars than you can imagine, they both drink like fish, Sue gets one huge shop per week delivered, Noel doesn't give a toot what gets spent. They sat on the Internet last Christmas looking a £1k gaming machine for each child. It's great they have money and good luck to them, but why do they have to put every little thing on line for us all to see? We know with 22 kids that's your food shop will be bigger than average, we know when you go Christmas shopping your trolley will be over flowing because you have a large family. No one needs to see it and no one is actually bothered by it. A couple of Christmases ago one of the boys, Luke I think bought Sue a £100 bottle of designer perfume. How? Luke doesn't work, he's supposedly a student at college, so how can he afford that? It reminds me of the Freer family. Only the Dad worked, yet they all had designer clothes, the kids used to buy the parents £200 presents, one year the eldest daughter bought the Dad a £500 drone, yet she left school and never worked since. My point is, not everything you do needs to be on social media, especially at a time where most people are feeling low and vulnerable and having to spend carefully.

Reactions: 37

Marsygal

My daughter's a similar age to Katie, 19 and she's just had her first full week at uni, living hundreds of miles away meeting lots of new people and having an absolute ball - I'm disabled and she did a lot for me but she needs her own life, just like Katie does!

• Heart

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Christ, they're getting to me. I dreamt last night I saw them in real life and one of the boys was actually reading a book so I reported back to tattle. Tattlers told me to get more info so I went in their house and Sue was livid at first but then started whispering to me that she was trapped with Noel and she needed help to escape. I told her to post messages on here and readers would plan her escape 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Couldn’t help themselves. Look at us. Fuck off mcfucking bragtwats. First class but zero class.
Lovely bit of peeling on your forehead Susan 😂
How can that God awful excuse for a man keep showing his face.

Love it first class but zero class needs to be made into the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣😍

Thread suggestion -
First class but no class, be a Radford? No thanks I'll pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
There was an old woman who lived in a care home
who had too many children and stockholm syndrome
she fed them all rubbish without any bread
and left them for Katie to put to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ratherbeskiing

Thanks for the new thread.

Recap:

Tens of thousands spent on ANOTHER holiday to Florida. Most of the time was spent shopping and things they came back with include ghastly Minnie and Mickey ornaments and a Buzz Lightyear backpack for Sue. Millie's 21st was spent out there, in a mall of course and Archie missed his first day of Reception.

New sofas have arrived. Kids are already treating them as a soft play. Unsurprising really since they never go to actual soft play. Heaven forbid Sue spend the money on activities they might enjoy and that are age appropriate.

New puppy incoming. A sausage dog. That makes dog number 6.

Pie shop got a 1 hygiene rating. The minions don't care as at least the unit did okay.

Sue made the local paper for being an excellent mother and taking one child swimming.

In short, lots of pointing, bragging and spending.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35