The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Susan cooked last night because she's put on Instagram a photo of the slow cooker. She made a "yummy" chicken casserole. She never even browned the chicken off first 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lazy Susan cooked last night because she's put on Instagram a photo of the slow cooker. She made a "yummy" chicken casserole. She never even browned the chicken off first 🤢
Omg! I thought the same!
I have not done chicken in our slow cooker before, looking at hers I don't think I will try it! Also that can't feed them all ?? Well if they ate normal portion sizes I mean.

Reactions: 9
These have recently sold, relatively local to lady Susan, do we think any are candidates for the house they have supposedly bought? View attachment 1629135
The Brettargh Drive one is on the oldest and poshest private estate in the area, the neighbours would find ways and means to get rid ... moneyed people that actually have some class

Reactions: 10
Who puts broccoli in a casserole 🤢
That was my thought, imagine the smell of that after it’s had 6-8hrs cooking 🤢

Omg! I thought the same!
I have not done chicken in our slow cooker before, looking at hers I don't think I will try it! Also that can't feed them all ?? Well if they ate normal portion sizes I mean.
On the bone it’s alright, I’ve never done breast because I think it goes stringy

Reactions: 7
That casserole look minging and a sure fire way to get food poisoning. Also, that would do a family of 4, not the amount of kids she has. What a dumb witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way is that for all of them. I’d cook that for myself and three kids
pretty standard portions for the starving Radford kids. Nowull and Sue will have had a third of that "yummy" casserole each, eating their huge plateful in front of the children, who are left to share the rest between them, and scrap over the remains in left in the pot. 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I just read one of Sue's replies on Facebook to the question
"Was 5 nights long enough going all the way to the Maldives"
Well, well, well....
Her reply roughly...
"I've been asked this question a lot, we found that it was long enough for us as 2 days we were travelling so we had 5 nights in the Maldives"
SO their "5 nights" break was actually a week. 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

"Was 5 nights long enough going all the way to the Maldives?"
Well, well, well....
Her reply (roughly...)
-"I've been asked this question a lot, we found that it was long enough for us
as 2 days we were travelling, so we had 5 nights in the Maldives"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well, well, well....
Her reply roughly...
"I've been asked this question a lot, we found that it was long enough for us as 2 days we were travelling so we had 5 nights in the Maldives"
So they have said in the past that they don't leave their kids with anyone but then left them for a week to go on a holiday when they had just came back from a holiday.
Feel sorry for the kids and whatever adults has to look after them for the week.

Reactions: 16
Well, well, well....
Her reply roughly...
So much for them asking “shall we go away along for 4 nights for our anniversary?” 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.