The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if some of the neighbours are making their life hell as revenge and that’s why she never wants to be home :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey. They’re off in the Motorhome this weekend 😂. Talk about running away from real life!
Do they ever have a weekend at home,just relaxing,and giving the children downtime to get on with homework,do baking etc?? They must be permanently shattered.

Reactions: 20
Ugh I can't even watch them as a piss take now. They are infuriating! Getting the goss from tattle is about all I can take. Would love to see the reaction on the faces of those die hard fans who are finally waking up and seeing them for what they are.

Reactions: 22
Haha the key is to not be too sarcastic, then apologise profusely if they call you out 😂
Has Katie had her lips done?
Loves herself don't she. No offence or anything but I'm struggling to see why tbh 😅

Reactions: 13
Sue must be absolutely miserable with her real life if she has to escape all the time. It's actually sad and embarrassing to watch, she's clearly unhappy and is trying to fill the void or drown out her own emotions. When was the last time they had a nice weekend at home? Those poor kids must show up to school every week totally overstimulated and worn out.

Noel, go back to work you lazy bastard, or refund your customers for their late orders. By the looks of that vomit in the slow cooker Sue should stay well away from any food preparation :sick:

Reactions: 21
I don’t religiously follow them so I may have missed something but when and how did they get so wealthy! Florida with all of the children and now the Maldives! They must be earning some serious cash from somewhere! 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sue must be absolutely miserable with her real life if she has to escape all the time. It's actually sad and embarrassing to watch, she's clearly unhappy and is trying to fill the void or drown out her own emotions. When was the last time they had a nice weekend at home? Those poor kids must show up to school every week totally overstimulated and worn out.

Noel, go back to work you lazy bastard, or refund your customers for their late orders. By the looks of that vomit in the slow cooker Sue should stay well away from any food preparation :sick:
I used to feel sorry for her, now I think she can get lost, or worse..🙈with n0ncey.

She's had so many opportunities to leave but she doesn't want to! She was groomed and manipulated, like so many others, and anyone that's scared to speak up, please, please do, man or woman. I know the statistics for dv, and how bleeping hard it is to leave, like so many others, it's all she's known! and bloody judging that vlog, she's not well! (Ooh look, it's a mini towel noel!)
but she just enjoys the infamy of having so many children, enjoys the benefits (both HMRC and leisure 🙈) and doesn't know how to be a functioning parent to small kids or the elder ones.

Sue, take him for everything he's got, he's vile ,shouts at your children, puts you down, counts bleeping fish fingers and has the flakiest, wireyist eyebrows ever. Come on now, were all willing you to tell him to get stuffed!

I don’t religiously follow them so I may have missed something but when and how did they get so wealthy! Florida with all of the children and now the Maldives! They must be earning some serious cash from somewhere! 💰
you got some reading to do....💐 you will need the flowers or a stiff drink

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve sort of fizzled out of the last few threads and the Radfrauds in general really. I want wanted to check in and ask if there have been any updates with Millie/Harley? And is Katie still with her boyfriend? There was some drama with both of them wasn’t there?
I started losing track on this family when all the big holidays started really. So unrelatable!

Reactions: 9
I’ve sort of fizzled out of the last few threads and the Radfrauds in general really. I want wanted to check in and ask if there have been any updates with Millie/Harley? And is Katie still with her boyfriend? There was some drama with both of them wasn’t there?
I started losing track on this family when all the big holidays started really. So unrelatable!
Katie is still with her boyfriend and he's a very dedicated stepdad to her children. The two of them are basically raising Sue and Nowulls children and the boyfriend gets in on all the gifted holidays.

As for Millie and Harley, I don't believe there's anything new. Millie posted some vague posts about leaving an abusive relationship. There was someone here who would post screenshots from Harleys facebook but I don't recall seeing any lately. Millie doesn't post much lately unless she's reposting an undeclared ad or snapping at some "Karens" or "mum police" as she calls everyone who shows concern for her kids safety. As far as we know she's still living at Pervy Palace

• Haha
So when sue and nowull are away, are their younger kids actually getting properly looked after by the others? As in bathed every night homework done meals cooked clean uniform and tucked into bed etc or are they just being watched as in eat what they want go to bed when they want etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when sue and nowull are away, are their younger kids actually getting properly looked after by the others? As in bathed every night homework done meals cooked clean uniform and tucked into bed etc or are they just being watched as in eat what they want go to bed when they want etc.
They don’t get that sort of treatment from their parents so probably not!

Reactions: 18
They don’t get that when their parents are at home, so why would the older siblings do it?

To be fair to Sophie, though, her children are immaculately turned out, with their hair done nicely, so the kids might have been looked after better with her in charge. Heidie went to Chloe so there’s a chance she was clean and better fed however her clothes will have still been about 5 size too big.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.