The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A local bakery to us (5* on their inspection) that's quite big on Instagram, similar set up with a production unit and a (clean) shop has been told this week their utilities bill for the production unit will be going up from about £6000 to £24000 - they work incredibly hard, if you order they send it out the next day, and the cakes and pies are delicious. Yet they may be ruined by this and these chancers aren't affected? Something is wrong in the world...
Friend of mine whose daughter goes to the same brownie pack as my daughter runs a cake making business, she gets charged commercial rates on utilities even though she does it from home because she's running a business (makes sense to me) she said she doesn't know if she'll still be in business this time next year. It's a shambles that honest people like her who try their hardest to make it work can go out of business and these lazy scrotes won't :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
bleeping thick witch. doesn’t know the difference between Spades and Clubs and Draughts and Backgammon. They both are absolutely clueless.
She giggles like a child which she still is mentally and Crusty giggles like a girl.
The sight of him in the pool makes you want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮
They are both so greedy too, if they can get it for free they will do regardless.
They don’t drink supposedly but certainly had their fill of drink on holiday.
They are vile creatures.
Doesn’t know the difference between smarties and contraceptive pills either!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Friend of mine whose daughter goes to the same brownie pack as my daughter runs a cake making business, she gets charged commercial rates on utilities even though she does it from home because she's running a business (makes sense to me) she said she doesn't know if she'll still be in business this time next year. It's a shambles that honest people like her who try their hardest to make it work can go out of business and these lazy scrotes won't :mad:
They need to calm with the spending as they going to have a shock, I doubt they have any reserves with all the spending this year i

Reactions: 13
Queen Sue is too superior to be running around after kids, she'll be sitting with her jumper and a coffee while her servants sorry I mean daughters run around

Sue has some nerve talking about having serious holiday blues when she's just spent more than most peoples yearly salary on two back to back holidays. Do you really hate your home life that much that you have to constantly escape? And then comes home and pays for a reading with a medium. She's always shocked when the medium knows stuff about her life as if she doesn't publish everything.

Poor Casper, 10 is a big deal for a kid and not even a brief story post. I wonder if they even remembered the poor lads birthday or if they were too caught up in "holiday blues"
She will be too busy ordering Christmas from the Tinternet- A load of overpriced plastic shite.

Reactions: 11
Lancs live are advertising a 3 bed semi in Lancaster for under £100k. Sue and Noel could have skipped Florida, bought that outright and rented it back to Sophie and her family.
That would be the sensible thing to do but not interesting for "The gram". How sad is that?

Lancs live are advertising a 3 bed semi in Lancaster for under £100k. Sue and Noel could have skipped Florida, bought that outright and rented it back to Sophie and her family.
But they didn’t pay for the Florida trip

Reactions: 12
it’s basically YouTube but they won’t get money from you watching
I searched Google but couldn’t find it x

As if they’d ever do that

I’d rather make my own pies than buy from them anyway, dirty 🤢

Last edited:
Their thick arse minions would probably set up a GoFund me page or something!
They'll put the option to add a quid to the order to put towards the electricity bill and stupid fecker will pay it....

Thread suggestion - The Radfords live in la la land, get Nowull prosecuted so they can be banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here is my cat Pongo and dog Eva who passed away. My dog, a cardigan corgi, passed away in her sleep the very same day as the Queen. Now I have 3 geriatric guinea pigs left, I am dreading them passing away as well. I still have 2 cats left as well thank goodness. They aren't very old so not too worried about them yet. One of the reasons I get so mad at the Radfords is that they have so many pets, but how much care do they actually get? Not much I suspect, especially Lola.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here is my cat Pongo and dog Eva who passed away. My dog, a cardigan corgi, passed away in her sleep the very same day as the Queen. Now I have 3 geriatric guinea pigs left, I am dreading them passing away as well. I still have 2 cats left as well thank goodness. They aren't very old so not too worried about them yet. One of the reasons I get so mad at the Radfords is that they have so many pets, but how much care do they actually get? Not much I suspect, especially Lola.
They both look beautiful happy and well cared for pets. you are a good pet owner and responsible. unlike the radfirds who only get pets for insta . They don’t go to the breeders and play and see which dog they bond with. They look for the most photogenic one,

• Heart
The Radfords see animals as disposable objects, not living beings deserving of respect. They are terrible pet owners. Now she's got her shiny new Minnie we've hardly seen any bragging about the frenchies, let alone Lola. It's the same with their kids- only the newest youngest one matters and none of them deserve care or respect. It's all about quantity of how many they have over quality of how well they care for them.

Has she posted about Caspers birthday yet? Let's hope they didn't really forget for his sake. Every child deserves to feel special on their birthday, no matter how many you decide to pop out.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see how they fare this winter, content-wise.

The cost of living crisis will be affecting pretty much every one of their followers, but they’ve shot themselves in the foot a bit. Post about it and get the (deserved) backlash about how they spend money like there’s no tomorrow, or completely ignore it and risk the (again, deserved) backlash of omitting something that’s in the fore front of everybody’s minds

My heart goes out to you. My cat passed away last week so I get the pain ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.