The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if i could do a full round of IVF at her age.
These are some figure I found online and in the NHS website

NHS funding
Guidelines to healthcare professionals recommend that women up to the age of 40 should be offered three cycles of IVF and women up to the age of 42 should be offered one cycle of IVF.

In 2019, the percentage of IVF treatments that resulted in a live birth was:

• 32% for women under 35
  • 25% for women aged 35 to 37
  • 19% for women aged 38 to 39
  • 11% for women aged 40 to 42
  • 5% for women aged 43 to 44
  • 4% for women aged over 44

so it is possible for her to be successful but very low % but I think they would have to find it then self beside of her age aswell as the fact she has had 21 “successful” births

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her parents are a disgrace anyway. They should have intervened and got her counselling and the help she needed and stopped her sleeping with him. I'm not defending Noel at all because what he did was disgusting and should never have been allowed to happen, but no one forced Sue to have another 21 kids with him, no one forced her to marry him. Sue's parents and actually Noels too should have intervened. She has been let down by the very people who should have protected her. However, I still say she's lazy and she has chosen to make herself reliant on Noel. She had 4 years between Chris and Sophie when she was for 2 of those years still living with her parents, she could have got a job or gone to college and she never did either.
I totally agree- still find it unfathomable that because she’d been adopted, Social Services didn’t intervene when it was realised she’d become pregnant? Sue’s mother and father displayed inept parenting- my Dad would have cut Nonce’s bollocks off and tied them round his noncey neck, no questions asked...remember in one Kids and Counting, Noncepot said Sue’s Dad used to go mad as he and his mates, ( love to know who they were 🤔) used to pinch the apples off his tree... pity he didnt go as mad when Noncey nicked his daughter’s cherry...they should have disciplined her better and stopped her seeing him...story about Doctor saying not to keep them apart as she’d run away? Total bullshit, always said something not right about that contrived story..bloody nonsense- and he too should have been kept away from her- she was let down by everyone who was there to protect her resulting in a lack of education, never worked, no skills, no aspirations to better herself and the sad thing, the majority of her teenagers are following suit....🤷‍♀️🤷

Reactions: 16
I would not be surprised if they’ve gone away for IVF treatment. There’s not a chance Sue would miss out on posting a holiday, a chance to brag, unless she knew people would find out the truth. I’m calling it now, “surprise” baby, either a Valentines Day or Mothers Day, depending on how fast things happen, announcement. Wouldn’t even put it past them as being twins.
i can totally see them doing IVF treatment, as i imagine they would both absolutely love the idea of having twins. Nowull from the financial/content perspective, and the addition to their "and counting..." hoard to keep them in the public eye and Sue because she would have her own little Minnie and Mickey - who would obviously be palmed off on their older sisters to actually take care of and raise.

Reactions: 9
The staff in reproductive medicine should deny them IVF when they explain now many kids they have. So many couples who do IVF would love just one!

Reactions: 26
The staff in reproductive medicine should deny them IVF when they explain now many kids they have. So many couples who do IVF would love just one!
It's not right for them and it is certainly not fair but this is the Radfords and when money is in the offing when do they do the right thing?

Reactions: 7
I assume as well as being her night nanny, Katie’s also teaching Heidie to speak - it’s clearly not Sue as Heidie knows there’s a ‘t’ in Katie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Sue ever finish school, do we know? If that was my daughter I would’ve got her the hell away from poncy nowell and back in education. If she was 13 when she had the baby, she could’ve gone back to school, done her GCSEs then gone to college, got a half decent job. I would’ve looked after the baby myself or put it in nursery and let the poor kid continue with her life. What the hell was wrong with her mother/father letting their child carry on seeing a dirty pervy teenager and then getting pregnant again a couple of years later. What bloody awful parents, they should be ashamed 😡

Heidie‘s speech has come on a lot recently hasn’t it? There was a time she wouldn’t say a word, I did wonder if she was ok as she seemed a bit vacant, but it’s probably because she couldn’t hear herself above all the bloody racket.

Reactions: 19
Sue is like someone raised in a cult cut off from the world. I was thinking about how I would leave if I was in her shoes and I realised that none of my options would apply to her. She has no education or work experience, no CV, no knowledge of basic grammar and spelling, no no car that can fit all her children together, and most significantly she has a million young kids in tow. She doesn't seem to have any real friends and the ones she does are all fellow big families who are friends with Noel too, her mum doesn't seem like she could help her out.
Her only hope would be selling her story to a media outlet but I'm guessing they've got contracts with ch5. And that wouldn't pay immediately so where would she and her kids and dogs go in the meantime? There's probably a way but it all overwhelms me just thinking about it, it must seem impossible to her when she's basically a 13 year old in a worn down granny body. What a nightmare. God she's such an asshole but I do pity her, the young girl, not the braggy nasty Sue.

This is all assuming she still wants to leave. She must feel so dependent on him. I wonder if she knows how to do basic adult things because it seems like he does a lot and has a lot of control. Explains a lot about her personality and actions. In a few decades they'll be the subject of a documentary- not a happy family one but a dark one- and used as an example by psych professionals everywhere.
I remember how I was feeling before I left my husband, I only had 3 kids and I was terrified how I would manage.
I felt totally trapped, suffocated and controlled by him!, but fortunately I had a job to fall back on, good genuine friends and personal goals and ambitions.
If Sue truly is unhappy in her marriage and life in general, then I can only imagine how lost she must be feeling…. she might not even have the mentality to truly be able to think for herself, I wouldn’t wish this feeling on anyone 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Plus she’s been advised numerous times to stop because of her own body, surely she wouldn’t be a suitable candidate for ivf?

Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven’t pulled a Kardashian (since they think they’re the UKs equivalent) and gone for a surrogate… maybe another job for Kay-ee’s CV

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IVF is quite a long, drawn out process (I’ve done it myself 3 times) and not something that can be done in a long weekend abroad. I very much doubt they’d be accepted for treatment anywhere, no matter how much money they threw at it.

Channel 5 will be filming their weekend away and that's probably why they have been quiet. I very much doubt it is because they have been busy fulfilling the pie orders or cleaning the bakery.

Reactions: 9
If Katie is left in charge as we suspect then why is she always in bed with Heidie when there are plenty of other kids needing supervision? She takes after Sue doesn't she 😂 at least Heidie is getting some attention I guess

I remember how I was feeling before I left my husband, I only had 3 kids and I was terrified how I would manage.
I felt totally trapped, suffocated and controlled by him!, but fortunately I had a job to fall back on, good genuine friends and personal goals and ambitions.
If Sue truly is unhappy in her marriage and life in general, then I can only imagine how lost she must be feeling…. she might not even have the mentality to truly be able to think for herself, I wouldn’t wish this feeling on anyone 😢
There's a quote saying that the easiest way to keep someone a prisoner is to not let them know they're a prisoner. Sue probably thinks her life is normal. She has nobody she can vent to about Noel without it getting back to him, no normal families she can look at as an example. Noel probably makes her feel lucky to have the "freedom" of not having had to work ever. Chloe said once that it's Noel who keeps wanting more babies. I wonder if Sue even knows much about contraception since she presumably never had the talk about safe sex with her parents.

I'm not denying that she wanted to be pregnant at least most of the time, but there's a difference between informed consent by an adult and a vulnerable person who knows no different and likely feels pressured by the person financially supporting them who also happens to be larger and more powerful than them and who appears to have a violent temper

Last edited:
You'd think with that much money they seem to have sue would sort out her bloody hair! It actually stresses me out 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.