The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd rather be in the sullivan family than this tit show of perverts
Exactly! tit hair Sue has Stockholm syndrome and he's a dirty creepy child abuser.

I just find it so weird a new 50 year old woman is sat taking pics of her wrist.... She literally can't cope without bragging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noel does look like he's been super imposed as someone else said 😅😅
So weird...looks like Noel is superimposed into the picture like several people have said. Then, Sue has to give her thanks to Noel for the bracelet via an Instagram post. Hey Sue, look to your left. See the pasty faced pervert? That's your horny husband. Why not thank him in private since this was supposed to be so hush-hush and romantic?
On second thought, maybe Sue took a cardboard cutout of Noel to the Maldives getaway instead? Who'd know the difference?

Noel looks like one of them cardboard cut out things ya get of people
Wow, I was in the middle of writing my post when your's went up. He does look like a cardboard cutout, doesn't he? With a personality to match.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
On second thought, maybe Sue took a cardboard cutout of Noel to the Maldives getaway instead? Who'd know the difference?
Yeah maybe she left Nowull in the pub (isn't drinking of course 😏) and went alone + cardboard copy and the C5 crew. Still better than the IVF trip we predicted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would rather watch ben sullivan family put his shopping away and guess which way we're going to be able to view all the wonderful products......and listen to him say that he drinks Pepsi or something on repeat......again and again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like they booked the Maldives as a last minute trip after seeking fan approval on Instagram 🤣.

What sort of parents jet off halfway around the world leaving an army of young children at home to be looked after by any poor sod?

I’m not jealous. I’d rather by penniless than be a Radford.
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️
Oooooh.....lots we hope!!! 🤞🤞

Reactions: 5
How are they feeding the little ones? None of the elder children can cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
❤ Sending you hugs...you sound like a lovely person, you will get through this, enjoy your baby, brighter days will come.☀☀..Radfords are due a huge reality check, hopefully soon...
Thank you so much xx its just a really stressful time at the moment! I can't really take her places either as we had to sell my partners car just before the baby arrived as we couldn't sustain two cars on MAT leave so he uses mine but we get up every morning and we sing our songs and play and I know shes only a baby but we practice words and reading and we go on walks round the neighbourhood xx But we are taking her to the farm this weekend which I am excited about xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That restaurant seems to be fully booked until the end of November (wouldn’t let me go to December) so I highly doubt this was a last minute getaway choice!
15A4559B-4960-406F-98EF-096495DF925A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That restaurant seems to be fully booked until the end of November (wouldn’t let me go to December) so I highly doubt this was a last minute getaway choice! View attachment 1610103
What an absolute waste on that pair of chavvy, irrelevant tosspots...Monster Minge and Barnacle Bollocks...Skanky Sue looks as uncomfortable as a pig in a synagogue in that picture of the pair of them...dont think that’s Nowull either, think its a Ch 5 crew member with Nowull’s head photoshopped on him... bet it was all set up for a photo....🤔🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There was an old woman who lived in a care home
who had too many children and stockholm syndrome
she fed them all rubbish without any bread
and left them for Katie to put to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How are they feeding the little ones? None of the elder children can cook.
the kids are used to being underfed - a few days of starvation won't be any different to the meals that they are usually served. a couple of happy meals to share between them all, and it will be no different to their usual evening meals. 😔

• Sad
That restaurant seems to be fully booked until the end of November (wouldn’t let me go to December) so I highly doubt this was a last minute getaway choice! View attachment 1610103
Yet more Radford lies exposed by Tattlers. Good work! (Sue must really hate us!)

the kids are used to being underfed - a few days of starvation won't be any different to the meals that they are usually served. a couple of happy meals to share between them all, and it will be no different to their usual evening meals. 😔
This would be hilarious if it wasn't sadly true. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Reactions: 9
Exactly! tit hair Sue has Stockholm syndrome and he's a dirty creepy child abuser.

I just find it so weird a new 50 year old woman is sat taking pics of her wrist.... She literally can't cope without bragging 🤣
Because now that bracket has been used for content and oh they can claim back some money 🤬

To add, there’s no way they have that much money, we have 2 pretty decent businesses and what we noticed when we started the first one, was that bank and credit card companies throw money at you. And not in small amount.it’s oh we can give u a 10 k over draft, oh what about a 5k credit card. If We had been silly we would have had huge debts now, so I suspect a lot of this is on credit and it will all cash soon. Don’t get me wrong I shop a lot, but the only time you will find me posting and bragging on social media if I get a proper good bargain .
it Just knocks me sick that all this is because he raped a child.

Last edited:
What gets me is they just don't get it.
It wasn't so long ago, first kids and counting, where they showed no sheets on the kids beds, the house in major disrepair, Sue shopping daily so they didn't run out of things and she said it's cheaper, Noel watching every single penny that was spent. Noel sat on their bed saying fancy cars and drinking and takeaways didn't interest them and their kids were their luxury. Sue saying they spread the cost of birthdays and Christmas by buying toys all year round and putting them away. Fast forward to now. They have bought more luxury cars than you can imagine, they both drink like fish, Sue gets one huge shop per week delivered, Noel doesn't give a toot what gets spent. They sat on the Internet last Christmas looking a £1k gaming machine for each child. It's great they have money and good luck to them, but why do they have to put every little thing on line for us all to see? We know with 22 kids that's your food shop will be bigger than average, we know when you go Christmas shopping your trolley will be over flowing because you have a large family. No one needs to see it and no one is actually bothered by it. A couple of Christmases ago one of the boys, Luke I think bought Sue a £100 bottle of designer perfume. How? Luke doesn't work, he's supposedly a student at college, so how can he afford that? It reminds me of the Freer family. Only the Dad worked, yet they all had designer clothes, the kids used to buy the parents £200 presents, one year the eldest daughter bought the Dad a £500 drone, yet she left school and never worked since. My point is, not everything you do needs to be on social media, especially at a time where most people are feeling low and vulnerable and having to spend carefully.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.