The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna say Noel looks like he’s been photo shopped in.maybe he was being a moody twit. So had to put a smiley Noel in. Sue does need to sort her hair out.

Reactions: 14
Maldives, Manafaru Resort. The minibus was back yesterday, but not the cars. I guess they've loaned vehicles to whoever has the kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just looking at the night out on Facebook, the wine they put on is around £2000 a bottle!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Wonder where all the kids have gone? Need to be local to be near school. Wonder if Sophie has some to make up for her free holiday? Surely it’s easier to keep in the house tho…but Katie has only shown Heidie

Reactions: 10
Did they lose their suitcase on the way there? It looks like Sue fashioned an outfit for both of them out of the hotel curtains.

That is not even a genuine smile on Sue's face. It rarely is. I don't think I've ever seen her smile properly with her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder where all the kids have gone? Need to be local to be near school. Wonder if Sophie has some to make up for her free holiday? Surely it’s easier to keep in the house tho…but Katie has only shown Heidie
The 7 seater Peugeot is somewhere. Sophie posted some pictures with possibly 3 of the little ones. Some poor bugger has had the rest + the minibus over the weekend.

The 7 seater Peugeot is somewhere. Sophie posted some pictures with possibly 3 of the little ones. Some poor bugger has had the rest + the minibus over the weekend.
They must have had some guts to ask someone for a favour that big.
Looking after all those kids just so sue and noel could swan off on another holiday having just returned from one!
Who's been in charge of the business for the past 3 weeks then 🤔
Can't imagine millie is helping out speaking of she's not been mentioned here for a while has she suddenly remembered about her own house 🤔

Reactions: 17
Why are they sitting so far apart? I thought that they didn't drink. Isn't that what they said in their original TV show.

They went to the Maldives for a couple of days. Waste of time and money.

Oh but they won't be paying for it will they. Saw sue comment saying they will reveal all at the end of the week. Obviously been filmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why are they sitting so far apart? I thought that they didn't drink. Isn't that what they said in their original TV show.

Oh but they won't be paying for it will they. Saw sue comment saying they will reveal all at the end of the week. Obviously been filmed.
Wouldn't surprise me at all, they'll be exaggerating how they so needed a well deserved break after just returning from one no doubt and the table is a giveaway in itself suspiciously big for just the 2 of them wouldn't you say 🤔🤨

• Heart
Sophie has definitely had some of them for at least some of the time.
She was posting on instagram stories her own kids with Hallie, Phoebe and Bonnie in a park at the weekend.
Looks like there may have been an ulterior motive from Sue & Noel in taking them on that holiday.

Reactions: 20
They can't have gone there for 4 days lol at least a week haha! The food looks awful
Sue said in a comment on instagram she will share where they are end of the week so guessing that are there for a week. Also I thought they weren’t going to share where they are? Obviously she can’t help but brag.
Katie obviously had heidie but I would be worried if she’s in her room with Connor and the other younger children like bonnie, archie, Hallie and phoebe are left downstairs on their own. We know Hallie had cut phoebes hair, they burnt the carpet upstairs with a hair dryer, they crawled all over the counter and put a fake christening dress in juice. There is probably loads that they don’t even share. I would dread to think what they could get up to if no one is watching them.

I know Sophie took some of them out at weekend but I presumed they were staying at home and she just took them off for the day maybe with some of the older girls.

Noel looks as he's been photoshopped into that first image. The scale of their two figures is all wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.