The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. We are on a boat and there’s water and dolphins. Finally seeing them in the wild rather than a Florida zoo 😴 As for the music of it being “once in a lifetime”….
Pity they didn’t bloody capsize.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew her "not sharing/posting"
(aka Braggy brag brag) would not last very long! She was probably desperate to share! "It's sooo good, isn't it Nowell? Heeey!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brag bag is back!!!!!
What on earth are they wearing?
What the actual duck?! As others have said, Noel looks photo shopped in. The lighting and proportions are all wrong compared to Sue. As for the outfits, Jesus what do they look like?!

Why the hell are they so far apart on such a giant table if there's only 2 of them there? Cosy dinner for 2 plus the film crew each night is it? How romantic...

I can imagine there's been an awful lot of awkward silences this week, that's how little these two are use to not being surrounded by hundreds of screaming brats. I'm starting to think this holiday was Channel 5's idea, for content. I can't even imagine Sue and Noel wanting to spend a whole week alone together in reality. They hardly strike me as a happy loved up couple.

Plus, who the hell jets off to the other side of the world when they have 7 kids age 10 and under left at home being looked after by their older siblings. Just highlights how incredibly selfish they are, always putting themselves first. A weekend country cottage retreat in the Lakes would have sufficed perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It just annoys me how Sue will argue how relatable they are when drinking a 2k bottle of plonk. Course you are witch!!!
Anyway now you have no children at home all day every day, what would be relatable is scrubbing your filthy dirty 1 star rated shop and catching up with pie orders. Doubt that will happen though. Bet you the elder kids have been left to do the holiday washing too. Selfish pair these two are.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Pearl bracelet now, brag brag brag

I hope they all turn on these two dregs of society very bleeping soon!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh look nowull bought me a pearl bracelet but we agreed no presents, you're so soooo silly nowull heyyyyyy!!!

You can see dolphins in the North Sea sue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think if they do show this and brag people will really turn on them. 2x holidays to Florida, motorhome, swim spa, all the shopping, porche and so on and now the Maldives and leaving all the kids at home with the older ones looking after the little ones. The cost of living crisis is really hitting most people, I heard an older couple having a little argument today as one wanted to put the heating on when they got back home and the other was saying it’s too early and they couldn’t afford it 😢. People do not need this constant bragging all the time and it’s obvious that the magic pie shop does not sustain this lifestyle. I hope it all comes crashing down then those kids can have a normal life without cameras in their faces all the time and the Bragfords can shut up 🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thank you x its so hard we are over £1000 down a month with MAT pay and we cleared all credit cards before we had our little one but we have ended up putting back on them just to pay bills and buy food! Havent even been able to do a food shop yet this week till my other half gets paid later this week as we just don't have the money! Its so hard when all you want to do is unwind and have a simple Chinese or Indian with a film but you just can't literally do it and then you get bragging people like this with hot tubs, swim spas, campervans, holidays to France, TWO Florida holidays and now this! Its our anniversary next month but it will just be a card and a bar of chocolate for us x
That’s exactly what they are braggers- their time will come, money will run out, ppl are sick of them -they are so unrelatable to the real world. We always just give a card cuz that’s enough. So don’t beat ureself up over those 2. Enjoy your little one.

They must have had some guts to ask someone for a favour that big.
Looking after all those kids just so sue and noel could swan off on another holiday having just returned from one!
Who's been in charge of the business for the past 3 weeks then 🤔
Can't imagine millie is helping out speaking of she's not been mentioned here for a while has she suddenly remembered about her own house 🤔
The business- they’ve forgotten about that. They obviously don’t need the business if a few pies are funding all of this like they want to make us believe! Xmas around the corner she will be spending money like water. Can just imagine her whiney voice… Nowell let’s go to the Maldives I need a break… 🤬

Reactions: 14
Sorry if I'm wrong, but didn't Sue ask for suggestions on insta for somewhere to go for their anniversary? Who goes to the frickin Maldives when they've just got back from Florida?! So relatable 🙄🙄🙄 really hope their "fans" wake up.

Reactions: 23
“Shall we go away alone for four days for our anniversary?”
That’s what she posted a couple of weeks ago fully knowing that they were definitely going and for longer than four days!
She knew she’d get a few replies from the sheep along the lines of “oh definitely go, you work so hard and deserve it” 🙄
She’d use those replies to justify them taking off on holiday again.
If the idiots don’t see through this pair before long and see what crappy people they actually are then there really is no hope for them.
What pair of twunts would go on a 5* holiday leaving a business that has just scraped a 1* rating because of serious, abysmal hygiene ratings? The very business that pays for this “ luxury lifestyle” or so they say....f’king liars...how much longer are they going to get away with all this shite?Tone deaf pair of twats that squander thousands of pounds on their luxury cars, campervans, clothes, jewellery, holidays and yet are the same dirty, classless , chavvy, irrelevent no marks they always were...wonder how you’re going to explain how your “ 4 day break” was extended to 7 Sue? F’king liar.....🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 18
They’re utter cunts. Sorry for the language but that’s what they are.

If I wanted to go to the Maldives and drink a bottle of £2k wine tomorrow I could, so I’m absolutely not jealous, however if i did I’d read the room and not brag about it all over social media. I won’t be going, though, because with the state of the country as it is that money is far better off in my bank account then in some travel agent’s. None of us know what’s going to happen with energy costs, food costs, fuel costs etc so frivolous spending for bragging sakes is completely stupid right now.

Their days are numbered imo. More and more people are starting to see through them. Just give it a couple of months, when people are cold and hungry, they won’t want to see Braggy Sue on Insta with trolleys full of plastic tat for her over indulged children at Christmas. They won’t be spending £££ on a Radford pie, Aldi will be the choice of the day.

Their fall will come and a lot of us can‘t wait, it’s just unfortunate that so many children will be dragged down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably because they know the backlash they will get, I used to love them but they are so unrelatable I was in tears to my other half the other week other finances as we have just had a baby and I am on goverment MAT pay. Its just so unfair.
❤ Sending you hugs...you sound like a lovely person, you will get through this, enjoy your baby, brighter days will come.☀☀..Radfords are due a huge reality check, hopefully soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Impregnated by Noel as a 13 Yr old girl,
Sue’s rewarded now with a bracelet of pearls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
As many here said it is most likely paid for by C5. I just don't get it, if they already filmed + paid for their 2 Florida holidays, who the flip wants to watch another holiday by Radfords? Honestly watching their holidays got boring like 5 years ago when they went to Benidorm 2x if I'm correct..even when I liked watching them it was their everyday life, routines (or the lack of them) maybe a food haul, things like that.
I wonder if channel five are employing the old army trick of give them enough rope to hang themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.