The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this woman happy with 22 kids moaning non stop and dogs pissing everywhere. Absolutely no way she is truly happy. She probably thought popping out kids and getting dogs distracts herself from creepy noel instead of leaving him 30 or so years ago.

Reactions: 16
I hope archie enjoyed his special day yesterday even if he was dressed like a toddler and not like the 5 year old he is now.
I can't understand why they would want to dress him In clothes that aren't suitable and make things harder to be independent 😕
I'm sure it won't be long before we see a vlog of it

Reactions: 12
I hope archie enjoyed his special day yesterday even if he was dressed like a toddler and not like the 5 year old he is now.
I can't understand why they would want to dress him In clothes that aren't suitable and make things harder to be independent 😕
I'm sure it won't be long before we see a vlog of it
Do you have a picture please?

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking the same .
Yeh there was a big soft play set for one of the little ones.... never seen it used! We have a smaller version and it's used daily, I keep trying to get rid of it as it takes up so much space, but not allowed apparently :p

Reactions: 8
Easily spent over a grand on the girls Bibbidi Boddibi Boutique 🤦
How much longer are these spongers going to carry on with this beyond vulgar display of feckless; reckless spending that hasnt enhanced their lives one jot but magnified that they’re the worst example of trampy Chavs we have ever had the misfortune to witness?...and no Sue, not jealous....🙄

Reactions: 17
Thank you that doesn't even look like a pedigree dachshund and yes it is a blue! Disgusting to even be breeding and furthermore for them to be selling them to her with her other dogs not being done a disaster waiting to happen. If I was a breeder I wouldn't want to sell to them just based on the amount of children for a start
Many dog breeders have no scruples, they’re just in it for the money, a bit like Sue & Noel, they also breed for financial reward 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does Millie keep posting about that phone recycling company, she’s done it at least 4 times now and never declared that it’s an ad, when it clearly is.

Reactions: 16
All that money spent on the girls Disney makeovers and yet they’ll still accept any freebies going! What a grasping, greedy family. ANOTHER new bike (this time for Archie) never to be seen again. Where the f### do they put all these new bikes, and mountains of toys they buy for the kids!

Reactions: 14
All that money spent on the girls Disney makeovers and yet they’ll still accept any freebies going! What a grasping, greedy family. ANOTHER new bike (this time for Archie) never to be seen again. Where the f### do they put all these new bikes, and mountains of toys they buy for the kids!
Exactly, they spend all that money on a frivolous makeover and princess dresses but are getting school uniforms gifted for free!
Where is the sense in that?
Those uniforms should have been given to families that are struggling for money.

Reactions: 26
Why does Millie keep posting about that phone recycling company, she’s done it at least 4 times now and never declared that it’s an ad, when it clearly is.
I am guessing every time someone clicks on the link then Millie gets some sort of affiliate payment. Also she probably paid to share it in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Just glanced at a vlog from Disney. I cannot make my mind up if Tillie is special needs, or just craves attention. I glanced at the vlog when they had lunch with the characters. Archie was getting Donald ducks autograph, he then gave Archie a hug, Tillie then asks for a hug, then a high five then another hug and when Archie had a photo taken, Tillie was jumping in the photo pulling daft faces. May be petty on my part but I found her really annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just glanced at a vlog from Disney. I cannot make my mind up if Tillie is special needs, or just craves attention. I glanced at the vlog when they had lunch with the characters. Archie was getting Donald ducks autograph, he then gave Archie a hug, Tillie then asks for a hug, then a high five then another hug and when Archie had a photo taken, Tillie was jumping in the photo pulling daft faces. May be petty on my part but I found her really annoying.
I think she’s bordering on special needs if she hasn’t got them.

Reactions: 8
I think she's just absolutly desperate for attention and the only time she can get it is by playing up for camera,I also think she does this so when it comes to her being of age she isn't expected to mother the other children like Sophie,chloe and now Katie too

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.