The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not on insta, pls can someone tell me what katie posted that makes tattle think she is pregnant? thanks :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whats the point in getting ‘nice’ new sofas again if the dogs and kids will just ruin it? Obviously its what kids and dogs do just baffles me how much money she wastes. That sofa will stink of human and dog piss within a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
My cousins boys aged 7 and 5 have those bikes, so at least its age appropriate. The outfit is a bit bizarre but maybe he wants to dress like that?
i mean, it's not like Sue takes the boys with her when she goes on a primark spending spree, so doubt it's an. outfit Archie has requested or had any input in choosing. i think it's more that Archie is one of the youngest kids, and the youngest boy, and Sue is desperate to keep them as toddlers for as long as possible, now her "....and counting" collection of kids is over. dressing Archie in toddler-style clothes is far more a reflection of Sue's determination to prevent the kids from growing up, than Archie wanting to dress like a little boy - in the same way that she refuses to address their speech delays, because it keeps them stunted and appear younger than their age. Archie doesn't look particularly comfortable dressed in dungarees and would likely opt for shorts and a tee like his older brothers if he had a choice. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 22
i mean, it's not like Sue takes the boys with her when she goes on a primark spending spree, so doubt it's an. outfit Archie has requested or had any input in choosing. i think it's more that Archie is one of the youngest kids, and the youngest boy, and Sue is desperate to keep them as toddlers for as long as possible, now her "....and counting" collection of kids is over. dressing Archie in toddler-style clothes is far more a reflection of Sue's determination to prevent the kids from growing up, than Archie wanting to dress like a little boy - in the same way that she refuses to address their speech delays, because it keeps them stunted and appear younger than their age. Archie doesn't look particularly comfortable dressed in dungarees and would likely opt for shorts and a tee like his older brothers if he had a choice. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You have it spot on I think! Dungarees are the worst thing for that age too, they need to get trousers down quickly to get to the loo and mine always needed help with dungarees till they were much older (teenagers choosing them!)

Reactions: 19
Nowt like allowing your children to keep their dignity and respecting their privacy … can’t believe she’s telling all and whoever about Hiedie having a wee on the potty I’m mortified for her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nowt like allowing your children to keep their dignity and respecting their privacy … can’t believe she’s telling all and whoever about Hiedie having a wee on the potty I’m mortified for her!
As if those kids aren't embarrassed enough already sue feels the need to share heidies potty training with the entire Internet!! 😳😱 Yes it's a big milestone and i'm sure she's pleased but the whole doesn't need to know nor would heidie want them to 😡😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just glad they haven't shared any photos of her sitting on the potty as its the type of thing you'd expect from them.

Reactions: 13
Why does Sue copy EVERY family channel ever 🤣
Caravan - Inghams
6 dogs - Saccone Jolys
Disney - brummy mummy

What’s next? Vegan for Family Fizz? Soft play in their house for DVG? I can’t wait to see 😂
At least the radford kids look clean getting school education the poor ingham kids look homeless and scruffy living ina dpd van and We all know there isn’t any homeschooling going on at all 😢

Reactions: 6
She doesn't share where she goes on holiday (but she had to say the fact she's going, to brag) but she shares her daughter's potty training results..Sue, call your mom or Sophie and Chloe, the world doesn't need to know. Unless you're after more praise for how "amazing mom" you are..

Reactions: 13
My second daughter was toilet trained by 2 because she followed her older sister and copied her 😆 With that many older siblings I’m surprised it’s taken Heidi this long to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.