The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the UK do you have a limit of dogs you can have in a house. In most states in Australia and it could be all states you allowed to have two domestic dogs per property.

Local councils do often have a law of only walking 6 dogs per person though. I mean it doesn’t seem they walk theirs often. Also they have enough people to walk them separately anyway. I have to say for not seeming to walk their dogs often they don’t look overweight from when I can see, they look good weights. That’s just from pictures though cba to watch their vlogs

Reactions: 5
That
In the UK do you have a limit of dogs you can have in a house. In most states in Australia and it could be all states you allowed to have two domestic dogs per property.

Really should be a rule here too, or at least there should be rules based on the size of property. So many people have far more than they actually have time/space for. I can think of at least 3 families who keep 4 dogs in a 2 bed house. If that was children, the authorities would be involved.

I know the Radfords technically have the space (indoors, their garden is fairly small due to all the space taken up by swim spas and other tat) but their lifestyle is far from suitable for raising 6 dogs. This is yet another obsession of Sue's which has gotten completely out of control.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if its been covered before.
How does she afford to take all her children out of school during term time? Do the school not give out fines?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Local councils do often have a law of only walking 6 dogs per person though. I mean it doesn’t seem they walk theirs often. Also they have enough people to walk them separately anyway. I have to say for not seeming to walk their dogs often they don’t look overweight from when I can see, they look good weights. That’s just from pictures though cba to watch their vlogs
They don’t look overweight not because they walk them (they don’t) but because they probably forget to feed them or if they do they probably get one tin of dog food between them all!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The dogs will get meals as hearty as the kids no doubt!
Six friggen dogs! She’s now hitting menopause so no doubt she will over run her home with puppies and forget about them as they get older like she does with the sprogs

Reactions: 17
Please Sue, get some therapy hun. You’re damaged. You’re sinking further into the depths of depression and trying to escape it by spending money that you soon won’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dachshunds can be notoriously hard to house train I hope it craps all over her new sofa 😂.
Also if both parents are dapple then the puppies are prone to being very unhealthy including blindness and deafness.
If only one parent is dapple they're not supposed to suffer the same health issues, I think its because it's basically a mutated gene that creates the dapple or merle colour so mixing two lots together causes issues

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The dogs will get meals as hearty as the kids no doubt!
Six friggen dogs! She’s now hitting menopause so no doubt she will over run her home with puppies and forget about them as they get older like she does with the sprogs
22 dogs and counting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please Sue, get some therapy hun. You’re damaged. You’re sinking further into the depths of depression and trying to escape it by spending money that you soon won’t have.
I honestly think she needs serious help. This is just hording or collecting something other than children.

Unfortunately the dogs need care and walking etc. Something sue is not prepared to give.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She does need help. From a parent. Someone prepared to take her in and give her the parenting she should have had as a young teenager.

Reactions: 14
I really wish she would, for her own sake. Doubt Noel would let her even if she wanted to. She had her teen years taken from her, then not long after was either pregnant or nursing back to back. She seems ever so emotionally immature, and that seems to have rubbed off onto a few of the older kids. I don't think I've ever heard her say anything about herself that doesn't sound like she's trying to fulfill the childhood she missed out on.

Reactions: 19
It’s a sausage dog it’s already deformed, too short legs, too long back, least it’s got a nose so it can breathe unlike the frenchies 🙄
They really do choose horrendously deformed breeds.
I already feel sorry for those inbred types of dogs but imagine on top of that having to live in that house with those noisy feral kids!
Poor dogs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why does Sue copy EVERY family channel ever 🤣
Caravan - Inghams
6 dogs - Saccone Jolys
Disney - brummy mummy

What’s next? Vegan for Family Fizz? Soft play in their house for DVG? I can’t wait to see 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.