The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that instagram post is the last we ever hear of Heidie's toileting habits, if she makes a video on it or shares any potty pictures then she's utter scum.

I wonder if Sue looks at her own kids compared to Sophie's and sees what a stark difference there is. Not only do Sophie's girls look well fed and presentable, they've clearly been raised better than their young aunties. Sophie is a gobby asshole but somehow she's raised some seemingly lovely kids. I'd be ashamed if I were Sue watching my kids compared to my own daughters kids. Even Chris doesn't have the typical Radford gaunt Dickensian street urchin look because he probably had a better start being raised by his grandparents.

If Katie is in fact pregnant I'm curious to see how that will go. Either she'll be worlds better than her mum and Millie or she'll be so burnt out from parenting siblings all these years that she won't be bothered much about her own baby. Though I hope she's not pregnant. She and her boyfriend act like 14 year olds half the time
“Gaunt Dickensian street urchin look”
Good description for many of the Radford kids.
Does Sue really not notice this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My absolute pet hate is people posting about their kids potty training. Nobody, at all, cares.
I find it so odd loads of people I know post on facebook about it or photos of their child in just pants. Some of these milestones need to be celebrated within the family not all over social media. They have a 21 kids who are posted all over the internet making them all a target for creepy men online. Extremely odd behaviour.

Reactions: 11
What is she implying by saying the Katie has been asking for sausages for weeks, implying a craving?
Shes obviously been getting some sort of sausage .....😳🤷‍♀️

My absolute pet hate is people posting about their kids potty training. Nobody, at all, cares.
Exactly, who gives a 💩 about some kid having a 💩...if its that important Sue, meep a Bristol stool chart on your wall and the whole family can keep you updated....anyone interested, just off to ‘drop a kid in the pool” as they say...😂🤣

Shes obviously been getting some sort of sausage .....😳🤷‍♀️

Exactly, who gives a 💩 about some kid having a 💩...if its that important Sue, meep a Bristol stool chart on your wall and the whole family can keep you updated....anyone interested, just off to ‘drop a kid in the pool” as they say...😂🤣
Keep not meep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking back on their Facebook photos, 🙄🙄🙄🙄 at all the comments at how they are "The MOST wonderful family in the whole wide world!!!!!
"They get all their money from their pie business you know!!!"
"Sue is such an inspiration!"
I can't cope! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could definitely see them doing that but Wouldn't it be illegal in some way?
Something feels wrong about them advertising the 4 star rating when it clearly wasn't anywhere near that 🤔
And then skipped off on holiday as if nothing was wrong with it!
sure it would be wrong, in the sense that it would be dishonest and immoral - but pinocchio is sue's middle name, so shady and deceitful behaviour would hardly be surprising! this is the family who claim their sole source of income is from the crusty, fly-infested pie shop and that they don't claim any benefits - they're hardly a family renowned for their honesty! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
“Gaunt Dickensian street urchin look”
Good description for many of the Radford kids.
Does Sue really not notice this?
Can't imagine Sue has enough experience of Dickens/Victorian history to realise that look is a thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sure it would be wrong, in the sense that it would be dishonest and immoral - but pinocchio is sue's middle name, so shady and deceitful behaviour would hardly be surprising! this is the family who claim their sole source of income is from the crusty, fly-infested pie shop and that they don't claim any benefits - they're hardly a family renowned for their honesty! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I will be driving past tomorrow I will have a look 🤣

🎵🎵 Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
4 and twenty radfords crammed in a pie,

When the pie was opened the kids began to cry,
What was the hygiene rating, don't forget the fly,

Noel was in his counting house, counting out his money,
Sue was on Facebook begging for gifted jars of honey,

Katie was in the garden hanging out the clothes,
When down came a tacky plastic blackbird and snipped off her nose,

Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
Heidie did a poo and sue brought her a thousand pound prize.....made from plastic.....and said is it nice Heidie...🎵

And Heidie said NO 😭😂😂😭🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just looking back at previous pics. in less than two years they have had at least 4 different rugs in that living room. She probably sweeps the muck under them.
Get your skirting boards cleaned you dirty witch, you’re all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
🎵🎵 Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
4 and twenty radfords crammed in a pie,

When the pie was opened the kids began to cry,
What was the hygiene rating, don't forget the fly,

Noel was in his counting house, counting out his money,
Sue was on Facebook begging for gifted jars of honey,

Katie was in the garden hanging out the clothes,
When down came a tacky plastic blackbird and snipped off her nose,

Sing a song of sixpence,
A Facebook full of lies,
Heidie did a poo and sue brought her a thousand pound prize.....made from plastic.....and said is it nice Heidie...🎵

And Heidie said NO 😭😂😂😭🎵
😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Just looking back at previous pics. in less than two years they have had at least 4 different rugs in that living room. She probably sweeps the muck under them.
Get your skirting boards cleaned you dirty witch, you’re all fur coat and no knickers.
That spare kid they had probably lives under there 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sue has 21 children, she is a terrible lazy neglectful mother using her older daughters to do all the work raising the little ones. First Sophie then Chloe now Katie. Remember in Lapland when sue gave Katie the room with the cot in so Katie had to look after heidie in the night that is shocking! Then you look at Sophie and her children on the Disney vlogs and Sophie is a lot better mother. With clean respectful children. The Disney princess video daisy looked so excited happy and grateful. Phoebe and Hallie didn’t have the same grateful look on their faces because being spoilt is the norm to them. They do not appreciate it and it does not make them loved it’s lazy parenting
this perfectly explains why Tillie acts the way she does. she may well be young for her age, but she certainly plays up for attention and goes along with activities far more suitable for the younger kids - like the disney princess dress up - likely in a desperate attempt to ensure Sue perceives her as younger than she actually is, and doesn't think she's responsible or mature enough to play mother to her younger siblings, once Katie has moved in and had kida of her own. she's grown up watching her older sisters reach her age and be forced to take on childcare responsibilities and likely wants to ensure that doesn't happen to her - and with Katie reaching an age where she is likely to have a baby fairly soon - if, like her sisters, her life ambitions lie in contributing to the family's collection of "kids and counting..." - whicheans Tillie would likely be roped in to help Ellie and Aimee with babysitting duties. she's probably hoping that if she acts as though she's younger, Sue will forget her true age and assume she is one of the younger ones who needs parenting, rather than realising she is twelve and by Sue's standards, fully capable of caring for toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
this perfectly explains why Tillie acts the way she does. she may well be young for her age, but she certainly plays up for attention and goes along with activities far more suitable for the younger kids - like the disney princess dress up - likely in a desperate attempt to ensure Sue perceives her as younger than she actually is, and doesn't think she's responsible or mature enough to play mother to her younger siblings, once Katie has moved in and had kida of her own. she's grown up watching her older sisters reach her age and be forced to take on childcare responsibilities and likely wants to ensure that doesn't happen to her - and with Katie reaching an age where she is likely to have a baby fairly soon - if, like her sisters, her life ambitions lie in contributing to the family's collection of "kids and counting..." - whicheans Tillie would likely be roped in to help Ellie and Aimee with babysitting duties. she's probably hoping that if she acts as though she's younger, Sue will forget her true age and assume she is one of the younger ones who needs parenting, rather than realising she is twelve and by Sue's standards, fully capable of caring for toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's like the middle child of an average family due to those younger than her being treated like babies and those older like second parents. I think she's gonna give hell in her teens

Reactions: 12
Its interesting what you all say about Tillie. About a year agoI noticed she acted up less and even had a kid on her hip in a vlog, or could be seen watching Bonnie playing in a room (I think it was a vlog where Sue was showing off the kids bedrooms decorated for Christmas ) . She looked more 'grown up' and serious. We didn't see her much in vlogs and many people commented how Tillie is forgotten as after her leg healed she's no longer considered content. I thought that time she didn't want to be in vlogs and she was also bullied in school so it could be another reason for not wanting to be seen online. Then these vlogs she's like back to her 9-10 year old self, so it makes sense that she figured out acting silly for the camera =no childcare.

Reactions: 19
Tillie is the same age as my son, and she definitely seems much ‘younger’ than him (and he’s a boy and my youngest child, so in theory he should be more immature!).
There is no way he would be interested in doing any form of cosplay for example (Disney related or not).
She seems such a sweet girl though!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.