The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't. The report states that N Radford was interviewed .

Lots of people are apparently asking where they got the sofa from, yes Sue of course they are. Nothing in the room matches, they have beige walls with teal and silver on one " feature wall" then patterned curtains, a green sofa with gold and black cushions and then a multi coloured rug.
Oh really,I see the reports on here but I'm sorry seems to be my eyes that can't seem to read it properly

Brand new sofa, so Sue is watching Bonnie and Archie jump all over it. Doesn't suit the room at all, it actually looks really small considering their navy sofas were 3 large ones.
God yessss! Idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
Where’s the “Elmer” rug gone as well???
They get through so many rugs it's ridiculous, it does seem like the Elmer one didn't stay long 🙄
Maybe if sue put the coffee down and cleaned them properly they would last longer 🤔
As for the sofa its awful not suitable for the room, doesn't look child friendly at all only a matter of time before they break the legs from all of the jumping around!

They go for what they like but don't bother thinking about the practicality of it, you have to wonder if any of the kids are now fed up of the constant new additions and spending sprees 🤷‍♀️

Did they remove all the other sofas to make room for it, even if it limits the amount of seating spaces?

Reactions: 9
Those sofa legs are spindles. How long before 1 gets snapped off or a dog takes residence under the sofa pissing on the flooring under there 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is that the only sofa they have for everyone where the duck do the kids sit? Oh sorry they'll be on the floor with the dogs as they are only money makers for them! First thing i think of when getting a new sofa is can everyone sit down!

Reactions: 11
No, it’s a hormone that controls night wetting, some people it doesn’t kick in till late, two of my kids were 2 during the day but both needed medication for night. One was 9 and it took nearly two years of medication,
It will be bloody laziness in Scratty’s case, for some of them. I remember the older ones at school and still wearing nappies at night. I used to lift mine once during the night and never had wet beds. I bet that house stinks of piss.

Reactions: 8
That’s a £3.5k sofa. How are they making this sort of money with that many kids and still able to go on expensive holidays, eat out, buy expensive Disneyland tat, have pets etc etc? Or is this a gifted sofa that they aren’t declaring and therefore breaching their ASA guidelines??

We live a nice lifestyle but we don’t spend anything like this family. We also like to teach our kids the value of money. I’m curious as to whether they are up to their eyes in debt (all fur and no knickers), or whether Instagram and working with brand’s have funded their lazy lifestyle.They are clearly lazy when it comes to running a pie shop with a 1 star hygiene rating - I wouldn’t go near their pies if you paid me.

Reactions: 13
I just can't with this vile 'family' they are like some kind of inbred cult.
I've disliked them for years.

My friend had the unfortunate experience of encountering them 3 times at Disney.

The worst at a character breakfast
They literally take over everything.
Have no consideration for others, kids are out of control, loud & disrespectful with zero manners
Parents are even worse.
I'd love to know more!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen Katie’s story. If she’s hinting that’s she’s pregnant she’s a fckin idiot. Someone needs to tell them to STOP THE PRODUCTION LINE 😳
Quick heads up to Morecambe council housing department though - that’s another Radford for your list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen Katie’s story. If she’s hinting that’s she’s pregnant she’s a fckin idiot. Someone needs to tell them to STOP THE PRODUCTION LINE 😳
Quick heads up to Morecambe council housing department though - that’s another Radford for your list.
For those of us who don't have instagram what did she post?
It's hardly going to be a good look for them if she happens to be expecting 😬

Reactions: 6
Maybe that's why she and her bf were watching the kids in Florida a lot..to "practice"? (Which is silly as in that house you can easily get away with having 2-22 kids and still chilling- Millie, Sue 🤩)

Reactions: 6
They'll come up with they were away at the time so usual practices weren't followed through,there you go sue use that and also use the washing up liquid you need for your daughters bitchy gobs on your shop cos fk sounds it needs it...
ha, it will be awkward when they then attempt to defend that lie, when the report is literally signed by scabby Nowull himself...! undoubtedly the minions will attempt to justify forged signatures, but the evidence cannot be argued! 🤣🤣

IMG_20220917_142331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who on Earth encourages their children to do gymnastics on their brand new sofa while they film them?! Those kids are not taught to respect anything. The ugly sofa will be wrecked in no time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.